SGA for Miners = BullShit

What`s your opinion about SGA on mining?

• Totally BS!

Votes: 154 66.4%
  • Wasnt bad but could be better...

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • Was excellent!

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • ....whatever....

Votes: 49 21.1%

• Total voters

florin

Old Alpha
Society
Tax Collectors
Maxel Maxx Gogu
As title says in my opinion SGA for miners was totally BS, let me tell you why:
I`m not a dedicated miner but i do mine bout 40% of my ingame time and i was expecting with this SGA to see at least a new ( UnL ) type of finder introduced or at least an old ( UnL ) finder SGA edition to drop.
Beside tiny event with those 5 Jag parts and ARR 8k SGA ( whitch are not regular miners gear ) only those few UnL amps and those extractors were related to miners in my opinion.
Nway since SGA officialy ended whats your opinion?

SGA was not for miners :(
Thats all I can say about it.

I couldnt agree more, but miners are always left out of events, and the ones they do for us have shite prizes in comparison. Total BS

Rgds

Ace

Nothing new under the sun. MA/ FPC dont cater to miners !

Back to grinding :laugh:

I agree it was total BS. Just very few items for miners. I think several unl oa101 wouldnt do much harm to the game...Also some SGA OF105 and TK's would be nice.

gl all

I think SGA was bullshit for most players, not just some with a favorite "profession".

There was this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/169162-manic-miner-event.html

50 prizes there.

A lot of hunters didnt get much more than a pixie / shogun / kobold armor piece SGA you know...

but as i sayd...only those 30 extractors were mining related ....rest were actually hunting gear....and from those 30 only 15 persons got them since they came in package of 2 ( both enmatter and ore for same person...)
..nway you misread it...i dont complain that I didnt get one ...and i do complain about total sfga mining related items drop as overall...

Nothing new under the sun. MA/ FPC dont cater to miners !

Back to grinding :laugh:

true , but he u got atleast a few SGA items u was able to get ( or not :D )

any can imao how thise second golden age was for tamer ?

i had not even the chance to loot a sga brush or whip :(

Yes agree totally BS for miners, as always when a "hunting" event going on ;)

I am not a miner
I think mining SUCKS:yay:HAHA
Nevermind
:laugh::ahh::wtg:Happy F*** New YEAR

I think SGA was bullshit for most players, not just some with a favorite "profession".

I am very sorry for you because you lost a ML 35

SGA for miners have been ubah bull shit lol , but it is BS for crafters too...

hunters too.. but less

You wont find any uber miner who loot a Mod fap or SGA Eon something during a mining run

Maybe it was for the best, the small " I lost my shit" mining event for SGA, was dangerous... MV of e-matter and ores were down in that periode.

Some MV never recoved .... I hope soon it will.. I am piling up too much craps in my storage .

I said it was BS from the very beginning. Was holding back my final judgments, but now when it's over, looks even more pathetic.

2 types of excavators, 2 sga amps (to the same person as well). And some BS event to try and save the situation...

Glad i switched to hunting during last month, got 2 sga items. Remind me to never ever again mine or craft during event "for all professions:.

i totally agree!! it was about time MA give what miners diserv taking in count the amount of peds spent every day

and from those 30 only 15 persons got them since they came in package of 2 ( both enmatter and ore for same person...)

Wrong, try reading again ....

* 30 x Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer

Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer: each one will be traded for Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05 SGA Edition and Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition

i don't even care anymore, i have come to terms that MA will always prefer hunters over miners cause they tend to lose more and deposit more - therefore they are better, ofc playerbase for hunters is bigger and they decay more ( like armors which i think goes straight into MA pockets not lback to the lootpool )

so i'll just sit with my 50-60% tt return, no items and events and with a hope for the bigger claim to break even or just sell skills to stay above water. But i still think that mining is more interesting than hunting :D

I kind of agree, it would have been nice to see some more SGA mining stuff.

Also why are there no SGA Mindforce chips? :scratch2:

would have liked a lot more stuff in all three professions. But really crafters had it the worst :cool:

true , but he u got atleast a few SGA items u was able to get ( or not :D )

any can imao how thise second golden age was for tamer ?

i had not even the chance to loot a sga brush or whip :(

Yes. The care very little for miners and they totally ignore tamers etc...

PSSST...

didnt you hear..

Mining events are not for miners. They are for uber hunters who mine.

There is no such thing as a "Mining event" because of that problem.

Now do an event where the winners have mined more their then 50% of their ingame time and Ill call it a miners event. Till then its SOP for the game.

Hey at least we (miners) get good loot (not really) :D

Hey at least we (miners) get good loot (not really) :D

My loot is perfectly fine, I profit consistantly.

Yea I agree, miners got screwed again. WTG MA!

and what type of finder did you expect? soemthing better than 1000m and 55? Whiners (er, i mean miners) already got an entire event dedicated to them, yet still......... ? You got new armors you can use, you got new equipment (even if it's gheyer than (L) ), and now you have tiering systems which favours mining above hunting and crafting, and you have 6 more minerals now, so........ ? on top of that, you get guaranteed 105% -140% return on TT loot (depedning on how smart or greedy you are), plus any ultrarare items that can't be found hunting. Life's pretty goddamn sweet for miners (too bad I find it boring as hell)

and what type of finder did you expect? soemthing better than 1000m and 55? Whiners (er, i mean miners) already got an entire event dedicated to them, yet still......... ? You got new armors you can use, you got new equipment (even if it's gheyer than (L) ), and now you have tiering systems which favours mining above hunting and crafting, and you have 6 more minerals now, so........ ? on top of that, you get guaranteed 105% -140% return on TT loot (depedning on how smart or greedy you are), plus any ultrarare items that can't be found hunting. Life's pretty goddamn sweet for miners (too bad I find it boring as hell)

few good points but many wrong ones :laugh:
....about tiering system....we would need an entire new thread lol....tier is useless to finders after what?...allmost 1 month ? since tier system came up...

Last edited:

You honestly believe that bullshit you spew? Who got most of the mining gear that event? The fuckin hunters did. As far as finds we get screwed EVERY time a hunting event comes on to pay for your sorry asses. 2 ores out of the new ones will be worth avg MU once it levels out IF we are lucky and they will only be found in the middle of pvp zones which will again gives hunters the advantage as most of us dont have armor sufficiant to go there.

The ONLY thing you got right was the joke they called mining armor.

You find it boring as hell because you know its far harder then you say it is to make a living as a miner. If it was so easy EVERYONE wold do it instead of hunting.

So far tiering for miners is pathetic.. what we can make our drill dig faster...Well Whoopi Shit!

Smooch Love ya bud thanx for playing.

few good points but many wrong ones :laugh:
....about tiering system....we would need an entire new thread lol....tier is useless to finders after what?...allmost 1 month ? since tier system came up...

If there are many wrong ones SAY what they are.
You say the tier system is useless to miners, yet you don't analyse each and every mining advance and say why. Find me a weapon you can max at level 20 in hunting that you can use forever, and practically costs TT. There isn't one.

trina said:
So far tiering for miners is pathetic.. what we can make our drill dig faster

perhaps you should actually read the forums and the enhancer bp book. Right now enhancers are looking pretty sweet for anyone level 20 mining and above. Or did you ignore the part where some enhancers will save you thousands of peds in skill chips?

Back