Gigantic Sports Stadium 2010 ! (Club Neverdie)

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Mentioned in 2005.

Now it is 2010.

Happy 5th anniversary !:woohoo:

Go Pirates !

ahhh the egg

Lol, happy birthday so :)

McCormick must be from around Pittsburgh. :D

Aaaah... the Gigantic Sports Stadium!

Damn I thought you made a movie of what you thoght the stadium would be like. I was excited , now I am :spank::spank: :cry:

From an Interview with MindArk in January 2003:

MindArk: Quests have never been too popular in any online game and most people don't use them.

MindArk: Quests have never been too popular in any online game and most people don't use them.

Here's also something from December 17th, 2002:

Sabbath|SMC: When can we expect to see vehicles?

Marco|MindArk: Vehicles are roaming the internal test servers, but we feel we have other areas of priority right now.

Frank|MindArk: Vehicles - we're currently looking at Q4 2007 - Q1 2008

:hammer::silly::hammer:

And now MindArk/FPC is going to introduce quests...

Ahhhhhhh the vehicles roaming the testservers -_-

I wonder if there is any chance to see the original concept vehicles...and not those bought 3D models, like the Tron Tanks in PA and various other towns. They simply look ugly and do not fit into the scenario of Entropia.

I wonder if there is any chance to see the original concept vehicles...and not those bought 3D models, like the Tron Tanks in PA and various other towns. They simply look ugly and do not fit into the scenario of Entropia.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y-7-Mt6uYk[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Maybe some "people" like Marco and Frank are NPC's ...
And MA & FPC are actually programs running which are developing the code we use.

The real people behind it are developing programs which develop our planets.
Very advanced, but explains a lot :D

Atami

Maybe some "people" like Marco and Frank are NPC's ...
And MA & FPC are actually programs running which are developing the code we use.

The real people behind it are developing programs which develop our planets.
Very advanced, but explains a lot :D

Atami

That would at least explain their repetitive postings :p

We need the fcuking stadium!!!! Where's Champions League at? MMOWC??? Whats going on FFS!!! ...and all other awesome events up there , Pink Saturdays , SAturday night fevers, Sodi n Freyrs Mining one *kicks ground!

Jamhot

there looks there is alot to be done up there. No comments from MA/FPC though on any other issue currently. I mean what the hell happened to sorting out the snowman too lol

.... Ahhhh The Promises... Don't hold ya breath...:confused:

Event System is Down at the Moment...

I think the Stadium may hatch out the Egg if not I could Sell the Stadium rights to Deathifier so he can have it Built on Treasure Island... Or perhaps even another big land owner on the planet wants to bid for it

I'm sure FPC will get to it faster If I sell the rights for a big Price :)

Maybe Someone should start a Poll to See public opinion on the idea of the Mega Championship Stadium to Built on the Planet instead of CND

I think the Stadium may hatch out the Egg if not I could Sell the Stadium rights to Deathifier so he can have it Built on Treasure Island... Or perhaps even another big land owner on the planet wants to bid for it

Maybe Someone should start a Poll to See public opinion on the idea of the Mega Championship Stadium to Built on the Planet instead of CND
But isn't the event system online right now? Or do you mean some sort of quest system.

Regarding stadium/egg, stick with it :) You've waited long enough already.

Joking aside, I would be speaking to a lawyer about suing for loss of income... For someone who makes a living from this place, you seem to put up with a lot of shit and failed promises from them which cost you money. Has you been able to use the stadium properly and set up events etc, surely it would have generated an income for you. I think after 5 years and a still non-fully functional stadium they should be compensating you for that lo0st income...

Respect for the way you handle it, as you always seem professional about your relationship with them, but I for one would kick up one hell of a stink if something they were doing was costing me money.....

(and yes, I do see the irony in what I just said about MA costing me money! :D)

Mentioned in 2005.

Now it is 2010.

Happy 5th anniversary !:woohoo:

Go Pirates !

ahhh the egg

Damn to you Mc, do u don t remeber about cars?????? and just to know in 2010 (late) it will be ready also the new auction.......... Marco Docet

:laugh:

Just the event system at CND and CP I think is being fixed

I'm surprised NEVERDIE Studios doesn't design it and just hand it over to FPC for inclusion in Planet Calypso. You do have all the tools you need now! :wtg:

It belongs to CND. So yes, inside the planet please !

I'm surprised NEVERDIE Studios doesn't design it and just hand it over to FPC for inclusion in Planet Calypso. You do have all the tools you need now! :wtg:

Yes and yes...but too late.

Has you been able to use the stadium properly and set up events etc, surely it would have generated an income for you. I think after 5 years and a still non-fully functional stadium they should be compensating you for that lo0st income...

Respect for the way you handle it, as you always seem professional about your relationship with them, but I for one would kick up one hell of a stink if something they were doing was costing me money.....
To be fair, you don't know that ND hasn't kicked up a stink about the non-delivery of the stadium. But as an investor in virtual property here it would not be wise for him to do this in a public forum.

I don't know one way or the other whether he has complained to MA about this in private. But if he has, then in private is the best place for it. Away from our prying eyes.

maybe its just me

but we dont have sports really yet, do we

why need a stadium :p

and especially why a gigantic one :D

maybe its just me

ahhhh the abandoned golf courses on Calypso... :/

maybe its just me

Did not someone loot a football a while ago.....

in vu9 i remember there used to be a stadium on CND. It didn't do anything but nevertheless it was there :)

Dunno if it's still there or not but what if it's just supposed to sit there like the egg and not do anything :dunno:

Did not someone loot a football a while ago.....
maybe, we also got a fishining rod and several music instruments

so i guess we could have someone who delivers food for the sports event, also some music

so i guess what we need then:
  • gigantic sports stadion
  • kick emote->/em kick, catch emote for goalies->/em catch, etc
  • a footbool which isnt run through like most of the trees (else the /em kick on the ball looks funny(
  • cheerleaders!
  • ofc lots of alcohol cause the sports event itself is fairly useless without i guess

:silly2:

in vu9 i remember there used to be a stadium on CND. It didn't do anything but nevertheless it was there :)

Dunno if it's still there or not but what if it's just supposed to sit there like the egg and not do anything :dunno:

Are you sure you didnt mistake the old Night club with the gold statues in it and a floating floor in the middle? I cant find that anymore, nor can i find any of the corridors that used to link everything together lol.

Ahhh the FPC/MA explanations are coming thick and fast ;)

C

Back