Gigantic Sports Stadium 2010 ! (Club Neverdie)

maybe, we also got a fishining rod and several music instruments

so i guess we could have someone who delivers food for the sports event, also some music

so i guess what we need then:
  • gigantic sports stadion
  • kick emote->/em kick, catch emote for goalies->/em catch, etc
  • a footbool which isnt run through like most of the trees (else the /em kick on the ball looks funny(
  • cheerleaders!
  • ofc lots of alcohol cause the sports event itself is fairly useless without i guess

:silly2:

let's not get carried away they still need to hatch the egg yet ! :)

Maybe the egg will hatch with the coming of the planets

Are you sure you didnt mistake the old Night club with the gold statues in it and a floating floor in the middle? I cant find that anymore, nor can i find any of the corridors that used to link everything together lol.

Ahhh the FPC/MA explanations are coming thick and fast ;)

C

No there used to be a stadium outside the shops...a big circular thing with a space ship in the middle. Looked impressive ...i'll see if i can dig up a pic of it

edit:
found these pics, probably better ones out there but they should show what i'm talking about.

mallmap.gif

StairsDWN.jpg

Last edited:
No there used to be a stadium outside the shops...a big circular thing with a space ship in the middle. Looked impressive ...i'll see if i can dig up a pic of it

oh that was just the centre piece of the shopping mall, Absoulte no use but to fill space. Once upon a time it had a number of planets and an asteroid orbiting the space ship in the middle of the mall. Kind of implied the locations of Calypso in relation to the asteroid if i remember.

Now however, the orbitors have been removed, presumably because MA changed their mind and decided on becoming a platform provider with unlimited number of potential planets, rather than the rigid structure that was implied with the orbitors. So get the eraser out and start again lol.

Hmm im rambling, but anyone else recall being told that CND would be THE hub to the future planets ? so why was Athena created? :)

C

MA removed (parts of) the main hall from CND ?

Whats the problem ? They already removed Minopolis...

ahhh the stadium...

???
hehe

**to avoid this being an absolute useless post, I must add that I am excited to see the outcome of this. I want to buy a stadium myself.... *M.A..... call me***

:laugh:

They removed Minopolis ? O.O

Joking aside, I would be speaking to a lawyer about suing for loss of income... For someone who makes a living from this place, you seem to put up with a lot of shit and failed promises from them which cost you money. Has you been able to use the stadium properly and set up events etc, surely it would have generated an income for you. I think after 5 years and a still non-fully functional stadium they should be compensating you for that lo0st income...
Yeah its not like the 10 extra domes and 1000 extra apartments ma gave him in any way made up for the lacking pvp arena where monthly non-tax-generating pvp events could've been held. Sue!

Yeah its not like the 10 extra domes and 1000 extra apartments ma gave him in any way made up for the lacking pvp arena where monthly non-tax-generating pvp events could've been held. Sue!

Ok, wasnt aware of that - forgive my ignorance. I was under the impression CND only had 1000 apartments, so it was orginally not supposed to have any at all?

All the cars were in Hades when our beer shipment crashed into it... :cry:

To be fair, you don't know that ND hasn't kicked up a stink about the non-delivery of the stadium. But as an investor in virtual property here it would not be wise for him to do this in a public forum.

I don't know one way or the other whether he has complained to MA about this in private. But if he has, then in private is the best place for it. Away from our prying eyes.

My bet is he has definately spoke with them over time regarding many unresolved issues. I would venture a guess MA's response is "Hey you click the Entropia Users Loss Agreement (AKA EULA) every time you log in like all the other (snickers in backround) Customers."

Event System is Down at the Moment...

I think the Stadium may hatch out the Egg if not I could Sell the Stadium rights to Deathifier so he can have it Built on Treasure Island... Or perhaps even another big land owner on the planet wants to bid for it

I'm sure FPC will get to it faster If I sell the rights for a big Price :)

Maybe Someone should start a Poll to See public opinion on the idea of the Mega Championship Stadium to Built on the Planet instead of CND

Sorry to do this to you Neverdie..

But whata about tha Space Pirate!! ARG Mattie.. Lol ok I am a dork.

I just been waiting on that for a few years now :silly2:

Good luck with the egg.

kosmos

Mentioned in 2005.

Now it is 2010.

Happy 5th anniversary !:woohoo:

Go Pirates !

ahhh the egg

LOL yep.

What is more sad is that ND has to suggest the rights to something that should have been implemented 5 years ago should be sold off for a huge price so he can recoup some money (or massively profit) on MA's lack of work ethic for the past 5 years and pass the problem on to someone else in the hope that a huge PR sale price tag will get them off their arse to do what they were supposed to 5 years ago :laugh:

I will pretend you were taking the piss ND :wtg:

Sorry ND but it just doesn't look good you PR'ing MA/FPCs true epic fail colours on the reality of how they handle their business affairs like that.

Please leave the cons with FPC/MA as rough as that sounds.

Ofc you have the right to vent about the unfinished way overdue product if you wish, though we also see your blinding faith at the same time ;)

I am glad they may cater for you in certain way above others, but it would be nice for them to catchup to satisfying the rest of their clients that in the end generate revenue for invested virtual estate asset holders like yourself rather than screwing them around with the notion that there will always be more without consequence.

Reality still stands, grats on 5th anniversary of having paid without delivery !

Last edited:
Sorry to do this to you Neverdie..

But whata about tha Space Pirate!! ARG Mattie.. Lol ok I am a dork.

I just been waiting on that for a few years now :silly2:

Good luck with the egg.

kosmos

Something hatches from the egg drawing space pirates into the region ?

Opening of space .... not the already open space between the service providers ears, the 'out of space' space :D

Or something hatches out of the egg and starts buying up the overstocked auctioneer items from all those pissing off from Entropia ?

Either would be about good right now to bring back some value & stability.

Ah! The FPC & MA!
Forget I said anything, hard to swallow another rushed screwup at this time.

Lets get past VU 10.6.x series first, baby crawls ....
Promised estate fixes are still to come somewhere in 10.6

18/12/2009:

The real estate part of VU10.6 comes next week.

Last edited:
Ahh were's the groupies when you need them :laugh:

Anyway, can we talk about the pirates now, please .. aye?

Now you mention it, I remember that one too ... and when was it again it was nearly dun(geon)??

The link to MMORPGs articles says 31st of May 2005 ;) hahaha A loooooong time ago.

Haha, you pair are giving me visions of several IT workers imprisoned, sat on the floor, leaning against a stone wall and with their arms in manicles.

The VERY LAST paragraph, states "We are also trying out our new dungeon system, which is very exciting."

Thanks for bringing that article up I'd never seen that.

Wonder what he meant by a dungeon system?
Anyone know what a dungeon system is?

Thanks for bringing that article up I'd never seen that.

Wonder what he meant by a dungeon system?
Anyone know what a dungeon system is?

Robot beacon missions

...but it's true. We didn't give them enough credit for it the first time they implemented it. That is also why they removed it so they can RE-implement it and make the crowd go wild once again for the same idea =)

"MindArk: Quests have never been too popular in any online game and most people don't use them."

Tell that to Blizzard ( WoW ) :laugh::laugh:

Robot beacon missions

...but it's true. We didn't give them enough credit for it the first time they implemented it. That is also why they removed it so they can RE-implement it and make the crowd go wild once again for the same idea =)

lol your probably right. Im sure there was a Q&A from 2004 somewhere with alot of great questions in too. Ill try and dig it out somewhere.

A dungeon to me was something below ground (maybe even below Thorifoid temple lol) not something in a space ship. But i suppose the beacon was just a fancy teleportation device to a place somewhere to the east of eudoria lol.

lol maybe some devs got lost in there? :D

No they were testing the subliminal messages used to hook and keep people doing them and were to weak minded to get away from it. They are still playing in them lost without a way back out now.

If you guys dig up a bit documentry about modernity and progress, you will find when things seem to be going well, people got tons of cash and goverment just building roads and highways... which lead to nowhere or half built.. cough dubai cough

Just a reminder :) You can build a lot of things, but what will happen to it?

pre 2009 in holland there was this mayor of a small village or town who had great plans

He 'd like to build some million euro fancy sport facilty in his area. A man with a vision you may say.
But his district is so tiny, they only got this crappy sport association housed in a crappy shed...

filled with a couple of old dudes out of jobs, like me...whining about stuffs all day long. usualy about their shed was never renovated or improved ....

They were like have been waiting for the glorious giantic sport complex :) ehhhh hmm

Grant visions are great! but sometime you do need to fix the shed first.

Then again the mayor never really listen ... he is like keeping talk shit about this good and that will be greater and better and visions about more folks will come to his place to do sport instead moving out town etc...

wel good luck now lol he got fired or something... forgot a bit,anyway it didnt end up wel.

I could Sell the Stadium rights to Deathifier so he can have it Built on Treasure Island...

As a big hovering/elevated/suspended Stadium over the massive pond in the middle of TI :D

^^ Surrounded by the water front TI estates ... nice realty value boost !

Wait till we get through the egg first.

Maybe he would be interested in both the stadium and ...

> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/178850-neverdie-egg-8.html#post2287786

If the combined price is not over the top ;)

Last edited:
Back