Achievement: Burnsey Doubles Down - RJ tier 1.0

On success he doesn't LOSE the second rockjacker he was using to tier up the first one.

Thats right, on success he GAINS the same RJ's but with added value to the improved one (to the tiered up one anyway)... (and if ma release any good enhancers)

I guess he added about 3-4k to the value of that rj doing that click.

Burnsey is the first colonist who's girlfriend would tear his balls off if she knew that was risking $5k USD.

So ... you've got it to tier 1 ... great. That's another 5% damage you can plug into it. What about when you get to tier 1.9? You going to take another gamble?

I would gratz you but this is just fucking lunacy man. The risk you took for a 5% increase in stats is way too much. I just don't get this.

I really hate to piss on your fanfare but I can't come to terms with what's going on here.

I will not gratz u for this sillyness. Thats insane.

Its like betting 25000 to win 4 .

WHY?

This is no gratz, I cant see a reason at all upgrading this. Please explain why you did this.

So ... you've got it to tier 1 ... great. That's another 5% damage you can plug into it.

I don't think he can even do that, since there isn't a Weapon Damage Enhancer I.

He could however increase its range from 11.0m to 11.55m.

FPC needs more people like you ;)

Gratz for being crazy :p

I was wondering ... if people fail on items like that and lose the weapon, will it go back to the "lootpool" ? If yes, don't hesitate to upgrade it to tier 2 ;D

Gratz and keep them comin :wtg:

Last edited:
FPC needs more people like you ;)

Gratz for being crazy :p

I was wondering ... if people fail on items like that and lose the weapon, will it go back to the "lootpool" ? If yes, don't hesitate to upgrade it to tier 2 ;D

We are still waiting on an answer to that question.

I don't think he can even do that, since there isn't a Weapon Damage Enhancer I.

He could however increase its range from 11.0m to 11.55m.

You should try looking harder.

This is no gratz, I cant see a reason at all upgrading this. Please explain why you did this.

"Because it's there"
Those famous words were spoken by British climber George Mallory in 1924 when he was asked why he wanted to climb Mount Everes

We are still waiting on an answer to that question.

Quit trolling achievement threads. It's very unbecoming.

lol tiering the tango and now this .. takes balls of enormous proportions ! :laugh:

congratz on not losing items that are worth a small car ;)

"Because it's there"
Those famous words were spoken by British climber George Mallory in 1924 when he was asked why he wanted to climb Mount Everest

Er, he died.

How about a more humourous quote from a training video by John Cleese.
"There are some things which are possible, but common sense tells us not to do, like wearing a black bra under a white shirt; or if you want a masculine example, starting a land war in Asia."

To which one can now add "and never attempt a Tier Upgrade".

Last edited:
So many people concerned about the risk's YOU take with YOUR money Burnsey. :laugh:

Nice to see the self appointed Ped card watchdogs trolling your achievement thread. :rolleyes:

Gratz Burnsey!! GL on your next adventure.:D

lol ur balls are growing bigger all the time but eventually they'll burst. oh god the gore!!

besides, he is playing with his own money. the rest of u who worry about risk? just gtfo. start worrying when its ur money on the line.

Last edited:
"Because I can" is also the dogs reply at why he licks his own balls.

anyhow...

I guess you have to go through the first meaningless tiers to get to the nice ones. Hope the risk doesnt increase (something tells me it does though) and good luck.

you crazy SOB !!!

gratz !

I heard that the max bet on baccarat in macau is 20Million hk$... the ppl who play in those VIP areas are worth billions... I would not go in there and say that they are crasy for betting that much.. I dont tell ppl what they should do or not do with there money.. this is part of the future of EU.. pls just accept it..

if you dont wanna tier your stuff you dont have to... but pls let the ones that do wanna tier their stuff do so.. its their money.

Nice one Burns! :yay:

Currently there are 3 weapon enhancers for the first Tier, and they can improve his DOA Rockjacker in the following ways:
  • Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I - +20% Critical Hit Ability
  • Weapon Range Enhancer I - +5% Range (11.55m total)
  • Weapon Skill Modification Enhancer I - +1% Skill Increase
As more enhancers are added, enhancers in general become more useful, meaning that the tier system will be valued more, meaning that the unlocked Tier I on this Rockjacker will be alot more valuable.
Thus, this is more than a small gamble for Burnsey, it's also a long-term investment.
He pulled the handle on the slot machine on won, but this slot machine is going to drop more coins later.

must have been expensive, hope you get your money's worth

If he is going to tier up that RJ to lvl 10 even losing 2 other weapons could be worth it, in the end he can end up with a very powerful weapon, better than any other DOA.
All game is a gamble(you go hunt with 1000ped ammo and you can come back with 500ped), it is ridiculous to see people that are gamblers pointing finger to the other gambler :laugh:

Some are aware that are gambling some can't accept it and just see the other are doing it, some are gambling 5$ some 5K$, but all are gambling.

To those 'small' gamblers:
Better don't start your car engine this morning, there is a chance to blow up, is a small one , but it is THERE, as it to fail in tier up an item here

When the items are really cycled back into loot i don'T have any problems with ppl risking their items. That gives us the chance to loot'em again. Though i can'T beat the most mobs which drop them :p Ppl know the risk and can decide to take it - or not. When someone has the money - let them gamble, it'S their decision. When e.g. Deathifier decides to Tier his ModFap ( not saying he would so just hypothetic ) then he can get either a more powerful one, or not or can lose one and contribute a great drop to the loot. Anyway when he would decide to do so he is aware of the risk

Regards

Leafren in the chat screen is right, what is the use of the enhancers they just make them so expensive so its not worth using them, and not even worth risking your items for. 60+ ped per random consume thats just lame. But its your choice.

Anyway if you want to enhance and tier up your items doesnt mean they are worth so much more. A Tier 3 weapon would never be worth 3x the value just because you could 3x lose it while trying. (or more)

You tiered up because you wanted to, and if somebody wants to buy the weapon its only worth as much as he want to pay.

anyway witht he enhancer market now the things are just to expensive to use, waht if they are used up every 10 shots?

Last edited:
Leafren in the chat screen is right, what is the use of the enhancers they just make them so expensive so its not worth using them, and not even worth risking your items for. 60+ ped per random consume thats just lame. But its your choice.

Anyway if you want to enhance and tier up your items doesnt mean they are worth so much more. A Tier 3 weapon would never be worth 3x the value just because you could 3x lose it while trying. (or more)

You tiered up because you wanted to, and if somebody wants to buy the weapon its only worth as much as he want to pay.

anyway witht he enhancer market now the things are just to expensive to use, waht if they are used up every 10 shots?

MA isn't making them expensive.. we are. They're only 20-80 pecs each, which is the cost of one shot for this gun.

MA isn't making them expensive.. we are. They're only 20-80 pecs each, which is the cost of one shot for this gun.

I know that MA makes the TT like that, but with "they" or "them" I meant offcourse the players/traders/crafters.

I bet the eco enhancers will be priced exactly the way that it doesnt matter to use them only for the real uneco weapons like mini sweeper etc.

Just look at the anabolic, has great eco but because they are 200+% (or what ever, havent looked it up recently) they are just as uneco again like every other high dps L weapon.

:scratch2:
Seems you missed something in here.
He did not risk a second item, he had a replacement item for tiering up which was surely way cheaper then an identical item.

Nice to see the item replacement bp is put to good use. GO BURNSEY!

Big thanks to Ter!

Now if you made a thread on having a replacement bp or replacement item and how the replacement works I'd gratz you.

I have no idea why everyone is offering gratz for this. If there was an "anti-gratz" button I'd click that for this thread. Contrary to popular opinion I don't think it takes balls to do this or that it's insane...

After thinking long and hard about it, I think I'd offer my gratz to you when you make the thread on how your second item got "eaten". I don't mean that in a bad way, I hope you understand that.

Back