Votes: 39 35.8%
  • Dunno!

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Gimme efdz!

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where is the poll? :D

Been posted and 2 people have already voted on it...

Last edited:
I know, I was the fisrt to vote, just messing with you :D

As I understand it, the stadium was a contractual part of the purchase of CND.

It's just the MA have not yet implemented it. :rolleyes:

In which case, it's location is not a matter of debate really.

Planetside !!!!

It's much more easier to get there if it's in the Planet and much cheaper for everyone.

VOTE PLANETSIDE !!

(sorry for any gramatical errors i have done, it's the emotion :) )

In responce to NEVERDIES reply to McCormcks post about bday of the stadium being built *takes breath* I have decided to create this poll to see what the community think, do you want it planetside or on CND? :)

It would help if you quoted the contents of that post.

Also which stadium are you talking about?

Edit:
Found thread your referring to:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/176614-gigantic-sports-stadium-2010-club-neverdie.html

here's ND post from it:

Event System is Down at the Moment...

I think the Stadium may hatch out the Egg if not I could Sell the Stadium rights to Deathifier so he can have it Built on Treasure Island... Or perhaps even another big land owner on the planet wants to bid for it

I'm sure FPC will get to it faster If I sell the rights for a big Price :)

Maybe Someone should start a Poll to See public opinion on the idea of the Mega Championship Stadium to Built on the Planet instead of CND

Just the event system at CND and CP I think is being fixed

Last edited:
George saved the day...

ND is presumably joking in that post btw. unquestionably the stadium should be part of CND. anything else would not be part of the original plan, would be an additional stadium.

Of course CND, else its just another epic fail...

Planetside would be better because you would get more avatars attending events...

It's simple logistics...

Planetside means no cost to go to and return from the stadium events and the time delays in working with pilots... Ergo more avatars attending the stadium...:yay:

It should ofc be on CND.

However, nothing was stated it would be the only one. So I expect there to be atleast a few stadiums popping up.

I think it should be placed inside my apartment :cool:

I shoot and I vote;)

Without it ever comming to much so far I'd have to say leave it where it is and try to get it working;)

CND would be fine. Planetside would be better. But sometime in this decade would be awesome!!!!:D

Back