Uber: 22329 - Formidon Mature

lol gz, bet that esto doesnt look so big now :laugh:

No

Freaking

Way

:broke:

edit:
You should chip out sell everything and withdraw, I predict 2-3 years bad loots. :wave:

I was thinking about chipping out, but since I don't play EU to get rich RL, probably I won't.

You again! I was just drinking my tea, nice cigarette rolled, internet and music and BAMM! Holy damn I see your HOF again and my day is suddenly bad :( Go get a holiday or Job or smt :wtg:

GZ!
unbelievable luck to hit 2 different ubers in such a small time difference, but still ther`s plenty more to hate, like single loots over 70k and even more, not even mentioning some of chosen few who had crazy luck during SGA..
ehh, Its just a slot machine.

Gratz again, and stay away from crafting :laugh:

Gratz again, and stay away from crafting :laugh:

Thanks, but I still have 14k ped of muscle oil in storage.

I never thought that the phrase "EU is dynamic" colud apply to so many things in EU. :laugh:

Before the Esto hof I was desperare for cheap Muscle oil to skill on Simple I Conductors.

Now I have tons of muscle oil and no eye oil. :(

Last edited:
Lucky... U so lucky... Gratz :yay:

Bravo Bulache :)

Thanks, but I still have 14k ped of muscle oil in storage.

I never thought that the pharse "EU is dynamic" colud apply to so many things in EU. :laugh:
. :(

pharse :scratch2: fonetic in romanian it's "farsa"= "hoax" in english and that is the corect sense of what its doing us Mindark :D
Tipical exemple of a no depositer who discover the "promised land" :D
Keep in mind and learn ;) never deposit and you had a chance

Close to my LA again (LA45 this time).
There must be a connection :D

Wow some insane luck you got m8, time to upgrade to mod-merc soon perhaps :O?

Wow some insane luck you got m8, time to upgrade to mod-merc soon perhaps :O?

I need about two years of skilling before I can even think of using mod-merc :)

LVL 85-90 hit and dmg it's not easy to get :eek:

for a moment i thought you killed that with the kesmek slo lol

but you should be very afraid of your returns from now one, last time i got a multiple k uber i lost everything within 10 days.. ( was about 8k total)
just couldn't get any profit, but they cant just make you lose 40k can they?!:scratch2:

grats man! :yay:

but you should be very afraid of your returns from now one, last time i got a multiple k uber i lost everything within 10 days.. ( was about 8k total)
just couldn't get any profit, but they cant just make you lose 40k can they?!:scratch2:

MA always said EU is dynamic so I wouldn't be surprised ;)

Well with my skills i had better eco with my MKVME than he has with UL HL 12 but that didn't keep me from losing 15k ped each month no matter what mob i was hunting .. so with the same return as i've had for years it would last for like 3 months.

I just love dynamics :scratch2:

That's hell of a beastie you got there :yay:

yo mate, you're hot!!! Now go fetch another one ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Nice one again ;)

yo mate, you're hot!!! Now go fetch another one ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Enough for now.

I'll take a break from ubers for a while. Maybe you're is next? :D

Enough for now.

I'll take a break from ubers for a while. Maybe you're is next? :D

The bad thing is, you cant decide you get or wont get the uber.
But I guess nobody tries NOT to get a HoF :laugh:

I don't hate you mate, I hate MA...

I now I'm a noob in the game, but I'm not a noob whit my CC... I've been playing since the summer of 2008, In the beggining normally I got some back but now that NEVER happens and I'm starting to get feed up about it and probable MA will stop seeing me and my CC... :mad:

Then we see some guy's get ATH... uber loots and so on... Where is the justice in the game? :scratch2:

gl for you all

PS: I'm scared about my returns from now on.

Well after good loot you usually will lose about 200% off that loot.:D

And gratz for the loot. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Back