Join Lemmy's Army

Svenn

Alpha
Society
Seeds of War
Svenn Svenn Ethir
http://www.joinlemmysarmy.com/

Interesting. Is there a reason this gets it's own website? Why is there a signup here AND on the RockTropia website?

On Rocktropia there's not only Lemmy and his castle an army.

So Lemmys Army is dedicated to Motörhead fans and stalkers (hehe :)), while Rocktropia is dedicated to muscians in general.

Thanks. I suppose the better question is more of "Is the signup for Lemmy's Army the same as the signup for RockTropia or do you get different things for signing up at each?"

The web page still say "when it goes online in september 2009", maybe they should update the page.... :laugh:

The site is a bit dated - on the "When" tab it says is supposed to be available in September 2009?? Also gotta luv the part: "New planets and content are being added all the time" I certainly can't argue about new content, but yet to see a single planet..

:ahh:

Last edited:
The Lemmy Sign up is for Lemmy Fans so we are able to keep track of where they are coming from...

We are adding new content all the time!! You just can't see it yet;)

Things have certainly taken longer than we expected, but thats understandable given that its a brand new Engine and we are a new studio...

But the Good News is........................

We are actually running pretty smooth at the moment and the light at the end of the tunnel is much more than just a pinprick...

As a Motorhead fan I cant wait to get more information about this :)

The Lemmy Sign up is for Lemmy Fans so we are able to keep track of where they are coming from...

Things have certainly taken longer than we expected, but thats understandable given that its a brand new Engine and we are a new studio...

We are actually running pretty smooth at the moment and the light at the end of the tunnel is much more than just a pinprick...

So we can expect 2-4th Quarter 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011 ?

@Neverdie:
I really hope, you guys do better advertising than MA did for Entropia... so don't tell ppl they do money, just bring them into a free game (pleeeease :)).

Plus PLEASE start to spread scribbles, teasers, screenshots, animation previews... like all other games do. Or is it forbidden by the partnership EULA?

What IS Lemmy's Army exactly...

I also have a question about joining Lemmy's Army... is Lemmy's Army its' own society, requiring me to quit my present one to join? Really a question for NeverDie I guess, if he sees it in his forum wandering ;)

Maybe not the place to ask the question, is there a better place to post to?

Looking forward to visiting Lemmy's Castle. I can't wait for it to open cuz I'm a huge Motorhead fan too :headbang:

Thanks for the quick update :)
I'm sure you guys have a lot of work to do, but good luck with everything and I'm sure the planet will work out great when you get it online ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Well we all know that MA has started an affiliate program.. so expect to see lots of different websites where you can sign up.

Also, that website has existed for like a year already. Glad I didn't hold my breath.

The web page still say "when it goes online in september 2009", maybe they should update the page.... :laugh:

No, I believe you need to sign up for Next Island and then go back in time to get access to it. :D

No, I believe you need to sign up for Next Island and then go back in time to get access to it. :D

That gets me to thinking...

Could I go back in time on next island to the beta years on calypso and cut the hardline?

I could be my own grandmother and leave myself a bajillion ped in my will.
Or at worst be nearer to the top of the pyramid.

I registered like over 1 year ago...

Free itamz !!!!!!1111 :laugh:

yes yes it will be septmeber 2010 !

lolololol there is your answere ... reminds me of a movie scene Moses came down the mountain and carrying 3 stone tablets.. and then he said

Fi... then he dropped one ... " ten!"

[YOUTUBE]4TAtRCJIqnk[/YOUTUBE]

Back