STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

By the way... Does every post in this thread give the starter some EFD? Not sure how that works..

But if that is the case, then I will post in this thread from time to time just to help mr.Hawk gaining vast amount of EFD...

He will prob send EFD your way to cancel out the EFD he gets. :laugh:

Remember he doesnt like anything free, he only pays for things... even the ladies

Public meltdowns are so much fun :D:silly2::D:silly2:

temper-tantrum1.jpg

This guy seriously need to get laid ! ASAP!

Somebody should start a post with the latest sightings of this guy, then we can all go and fap him, lol

If i ever see you ingame, ill be sure to bubble you up, properly.

ungreatfull bastard :D

Safe testing can easily be done in closed environment such as LA. Create an event and test away. :)

This is not true. I made an event once just to test how events are created, i didn't put any prize on because i didn't want anyone else to join or expect anyone to join. Low and behold 2 people joined and they kept asking me over and over why i made they event. Offcourse I politely told them why I made it. At the end of the event they neg repped me and rated it bad ;)

That was the first and only event I ever made.

This is not true. I made an event once just to test how events are created, i didn't put any prize on because i didn't want anyone else to join or expect anyone to join. Low and behold 2 people joined and they kept asking me over and over why i made they event. Offcourse I politely told them why I made it. At the end of the event they neg repped me and rated it bad ;)

Not sure if its the same with the new system but you have to it have as a ticket only event(no joining at landmarker) and just keep the tickets ;)

*yawn* That was uncalled for BH, -repping for asking u a question..

From now on ill make it my sacred quest to fap you when I see you, Kill you if you in pvp, and shoot ur mob to screw your test results.

Just for kicks :p,

Maybe you didn`t know how to issue tickets and/or limit number of event participants. All these options were available in the old event system. Dunno if it works the same in the new one. :)

Maybe you didn`t know how to issue tickets and/or limit number of event participants. All these options were available in the old event system. Dunno if it works the same in the new one. :)

That's true i didn't know. There wasn't much help on the detailed finer points so i thought i'd just try make one as a test before i make a proper advertised one.

maybe its reverse psychology :scratch2:

or just another of those attention whores :D like we give a shijte about u and your fapping :silly2: i might even give negative rep for this.

Its amazing how people cant oblige to a simple request. If he doesnt want to be helped, dont help him. Be a good samariton and oblige to it. U dont have to shove ur caring dick into people whenever possible and dont blame me if u shoved it up the wrong place and get whacked.

To make it clear, because I see you do not get what I am saying...

I say I ask in local chat not to be helped. Many times, people simply ignore this.

From now on, if people continue to fap me, AFTER I POLITELY ASK THEM NOT TO, then I will file a support case, because it is clearly a form of harassment.

Is true, I said I will not post on this forum unless in trading section. After that, I made no other post on this forum, except for trading section and my event section where I had unfinished business. This is still an unfinished business, and I must be fair with people and let them know I mean what I say. If I say no, it means no. So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE that if they do that, I will seriously take screen and send it to support. So take advantage of my offer. Leave me alone.

About the fact that support will be stressed with "such problems"... I am a paying customer like any of you. Or more than most of you. I deserve a bit of attention from support from time to time when I consider I have a problem.

I know this will not make me any more friends. I do not want any. I used to care about the community and wanted to help... now I just don't give a 5h$@.

I consider I did my job to warn as many as I could and I hope I will be taken serious. If not... we'll see then.

Maybe they are like you and "have their local chat turned off" and "don't accept PMs". So how can you consider they have been warned not to fap you? :scratch2:

From now on ill make it my sacred quest to fap you when I see you, Kill you if you in pvp, and shoot ur mob to screw your test results.

Eh come on guys. LEave him alone. He wants to be left alone so let him be.

(Since no one standing up for him thought I'd start it off) ;)

He might take the shot in the back without saying anything, after all, it's not free, he'll be paying armor decay for those shots so, i guess it's okay.

I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it. At times, I am in a middle of a test. I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, in order to make different tests. It takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that is always someone that wants to fap me. That messes up my tests. So please do not ever fap me for no reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me I don't want, I will file a support case for harassment.
I do not want help of any kind. I do not want anyone to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat hidden. I do not answer PM's most times because I hate chat interface. So if it is not something I really need to know, don't spam me. Don't say hi or by to me or gratz. I am an antisocial jerk. Please let me be the way I am. I just want to be left alone and I will leave you alone.
If you feel the need to be nice with someone, make sure that person appreciate what you are doing.
As a rule, if you keep harassing me with free fap's or anything else I don't ask for and agree to pay for, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a white one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I appreciate if from now one, if you see me you will ignore me. I promise, I will ignore you back.

P. S.
If you see me, don't ever expect any help from me.

I no longer look on you as a good person for the community. I hope your tests fail and you don't post any more of your god damn experiments. You used to be a positive influence in my eyes, not I hope you just lose and quit the game. Goodbye, please make it fast!!!

EDIT: I will make sure to kill you with happiness since I knew you back in the day before you turned into such a shit

I no longer look on you as a good person for the community. I hope your tests fail and you don't post any more of your god damn experiments. You used to be a positive influence in my eyes, not I hope you just lose and quit the game. Goodbye, please make it fast!!!

EDIT: I will make sure to kill you with happiness since I knew you back in the day before you turned into such a shit

Its not like he needs ur approval in the first place. lol.

Black Hawk .. even though i don't personally know you and even we are not friends, this post gives allows me to comment :

Maybe you are frustrated ,because of returns , because of bugs, or because of 1000 different reasons ...

But the way you express your self , against some ppl who just try to be friendly and helpful , even if you don't like it for your reasons , don't give you the right to harass em ... cause m8 ... killing an avatar or train mobs on em, or even writing a support case for NOTHING .. IS MUCH more of a harassment, compared to what some friendly player are trying to do ..

Demonikos :tiphat:

PS - "Fap me... fap me ... fap me" ... you keep repeating this , try "heal me" next time ;)

Agreed. I might just make sure to hunt near him if I see him ever again. He's changed since he knew me back in the day, If he trains me, I will file a support case requesting a ban, and be sure to teleport right back and get video and post it all over the forum ;)

Yeah I don't think hes gonna have many successful tests since he can't even ask politely on the forum, which nobody will read or pay attention to anyways. He's just going to get a lot more attacks and ruining of his 'precious little tests' by almost everyone...good luck BH, hope you either turn your head around like it used to be, or quit the game you don't belong here ever.

To make it clear, because I see you do not get what I am saying...

I say I ask in local chat not to be helped. Many times, people simply ignore this.

From now on, if people continue to fap me, AFTER I POLITELY ASK THEM NOT TO, then I will file a support case, because it is clearly a form of harassment.

Is true, I said I will not post on this forum unless in trading section. After that, I made no other post on this forum, except for trading section and my event section where I had unfinished business. This is still an unfinished business, and I must be fair with people and let them know I mean what I say. If I say no, it means no. So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE that if they do that, I will seriously take screen and send it to support. So take advantage of my offer. Leave me alone.

About the fact that support will be stressed with "such problems"... I am a paying customer like any of you. Or more than most of you. I deserve a bit of attention from support from time to time when I consider I have a problem.

I know this will not make me any more friends. I do not want any. I used to care about the community and wanted to help... now I just don't give a 5h$@.

I consider I did my job to warn as many as I could and I hope I will be taken serious. If not... we'll see then.

I bet you don not have a girlfriend:laugh:

If you send a support case to MA for harassement then i will also send a support case for the support case you sent for me.

Its a free and open "multi-player" environment and you cannot stop people get entertained, even if this achieved when they "FAP YOU"!

GPA

sorry but...

When I do help out @ Neas place healing ppl they all say to me Thx. and they are so meny that i cant say back you welcome. So I'am not cheking out for your name and not to heal you. ;)

Sad to see a post like this to be honest...

Leave the poor guy alone.

As RexExtreme said...

Bump - feels good to help out...

BlackHawk, if you read through your opening post again, you might notice that what you said doesn't read anything like your second post. From opening post, you're pretty much saying you have chat hidden, ignore everyone and will report anyone who's doing anything friendly you haven't asked for.

But I wouldn't exactly call fapping you harassment either way. Now, you might have done yourself a great misfortune by creating this thread (specially in the manner you wrote it in) since some people now take it like an open invitation to annoy you.

However, readers of this thread, going after him to fap him because you know he's pissed off about it -that does border to harassment. So please, don't. It won't prove anything and it won't help.

BlackHawk, if you read through your opening post again, you might notice that what you said doesn't read anything like your second post. From opening post, you're pretty much saying you have chat hidden, ignore everyone and will report anyone who's doing anything friendly you haven't asked for.

But I wouldn't exactly call fapping you harassment either way. Now, you might have done yourself a great misfortune by creating this thread (specially in the manner you wrote it in) since some people now take it like an open invitation to annoy you.

However, readers of this thread, going after him to fap him because you know he's pissed off about it -that does border to harassment. So please, don't. It won't prove anything and it won't help.

I agree, but also think he has just lost all respect he ever had, and will pretty rapidly be blacklisted. I would gladly though shoot him or especially any of this '$15 a month test' people in a open pvp non pvp4 area just to kill them and steal their mob to get some money off of it. This isn't harassment as quoted by mindark, because it is indeed a player vs player area. *aims long and hard*

GL whit testing:D

i try same thing when regen intorduced
outcome it will cost you lot of peds for a same loot
but ist Fun:laugh:

Back