STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Nice joke! :)))

It must be that time of the month :rolleyes:

He just needs a lot of luvin thats all

cranky_bitch.jpg

Consider yourself ignored.

B'bye :wave:

Its ok BlackHawk we see you, its clear that you are angry, and we can handle that, thers a place for you, and we all love you as you are :yay:

I'm suprised that so few people agree with Black Hawk here...

I don't run tests, but if I was running a test that takes a long time to complete measuring regen of myself and mobs etc and then someone runs along and causes me to waste all that time by messing up the results I'd be annoyed too.

Now, don't get this twisted because I do love my soc and people that have me on FL but I have always wanted an ability to log on "invisible".
Sometimes, pretty often infact, I just want to log on and spend a short while hunting or whatever, but by the time I've replied to PM's and things in soc chat I've been on too long and end up just logging back off again.
I would never be rude and ignore PM's, and I do like all those people. It would just be lovely to have some time to myself sometimes, hence the wish for the ability to log in invisible.

Perhaps that makes me somewhat anti-social, but I prefer to see it as being independant. :)

So anyway, yes, I have sympathy for Black Hawks post here.

few people dont give a flying shit since some few things I guess.

the ones that does not involve this beeing BH the one who whines from getting ubers himself is

1. this is an MMOrpg, MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAME if you want to be alone, dont play an MMO, basic simple logic, if you enter a game that is Massive Multiplayer, then manages to whine about not beeing able to be alone since some kind friendly people help you...

2. The people wanted to be nice and helpfull, INSANLY few people actually do the effort on spending THEIR money for free by fapping other people, let alone the fact that whomever they where might have seen BH as an uber, and thought that by helping him they would get a thanks from one of the uber players in the game, instead they where yelled at and threatened to be reported. wich leads me to assume that they either 1, kept on going taking the piss at BH like he took a piss at them. or 2. left the area comfused.

and well, Black Hawk from what I have seen him, seems to be a rollercoaster, I know hes not always and supreme pissant, atleast not when one speaks reasonable with him :p

but he has as said whined about some uber loots which infuriated alot of players and people, and now he cries since people helped him. it goes against the logic of most human beings, I do not take symphati for him, and if he is as uber and old as he is, if people actually did fap heal him to just take the piss out of it, that is harassement regardless, but if he yelled at them almost instantly he is no better himself.

the method of expressing the message could have been better but we get the message.
thing is I don't see many people helping out, plenty of people leave me alone when i don't say anything even if i'm surrounded by mobs getting killed...I'd say your problems come from too many people knowing you. Now I don't know what name you leave on for peope to see but try leaving only black, or hawk visible. might confuse people a bit about who you are(maybe wear some common anonimous things when hunting...)
general ideea is there are other sollutions to your problems
good luck

I imagine Hawk as Benni Hill running and a bunch of fapers after him :laugh:

(a nice way to have fun , creating threads like this :laugh: )

Muhahahah, really funny!!!

:tp:

If you at least asked POLITELY...

it would be much better for you... much better -.-

I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it. At times, I am in a middle of a test. I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, in order to make different tests. It takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that is always someone that wants to fap me. That messes up my tests. So please do not ever fap me for no reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me I don't want, I will file a support case for harassment.
I do not want help of any kind. I do not want anyone to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat hidden. I do not answer PM's most times because I hate chat interface. So if it is not something I really need to know, don't spam me. Don't say hi or by to me or gratz. I am an antisocial jerk. Please let me be the way I am. I just want to be left alone and I will leave you alone.
If you feel the need to be nice with someone, make sure that person appreciate what you are doing.
As a rule, if you keep harassing me with free fap's or anything else I don't ask for and agree to pay for, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a white one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I appreciate if from now one, if you see me you will ignore me. I promise, I will ignore you back.

P. S.
If you see me, don't ever expect any help from me.

try to get a fuck just once - that will help a lot. ROTFLOL

I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it. At times, I am in a middle of a test. I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, in order to make different tests. It takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that is always someone that wants to fap me. That messes up my tests. So please do not ever fap me for no reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me I don't want, I will file a support case for harassment.
I do not want help of any kind. I do not want anyone to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat hidden. I do not answer PM's most times because I hate chat interface. So if it is not something I really need to know, don't spam me. Don't say hi or by to me or gratz. I am an antisocial jerk. Please let me be the way I am. I just want to be left alone and I will leave you alone.
If you feel the need to be nice with someone, make sure that person appreciate what you are doing.
As a rule, if you keep harassing me with free fap's or anything else I don't ask for and agree to pay for, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a white one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I appreciate if from now one, if you see me you will ignore me. I promise, I will ignore you back.

P. S.
If you see me, don't ever expect any help from me.

So I think what you're saying is you want people to fap you , PM you and generally hang out with you as often as we can. Hey, no problem man. This world needs more love. All you had to do was ask. After this post you are going to have to find the deepest, darkest corner of Entropia to get away from all the support and help you're going to get now.

Hope you choke on it.

When they choose to interact with me in any way, it was their choice to be ready for interaction. So they better be able to read whatever is there. If you choose to interact with anyone, you need to see the feedback. Or it is harassment on purpose.

Say what? Makes absolutely no sense. Utter bullcrap.
You CAN'T file a support case about harassment, doesn't matter how you angle it. You're just a freakin tool.

They also might have the chat disabled, and see a player in need to prevent them from dying. Fapping someone else then yourself is just non egoistic way of play, and should be promoted!

lol...

i am also doing some test: Fap the people that they don't want to!

So you cannot refuse my fapping because you mess with my statistics and i will send a support case to MA about harassement.

Regards
GPA

Spot on! :)

Its ok, soon he will come back with 'it was just a social experiment' to see how we would all react ;)

me, no English sir!!
{deleted}

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm suprised that so few people agree with Black Hawk here...

I don't run tests, but if I was running a test that takes a long time to complete measuring regen of myself and mobs etc and then someone runs along and causes me to waste all that time by messing up the results I'd be annoyed too.

Now, don't get this twisted because I do love my soc and people that have me on FL but I have always wanted an ability to log on "invisible".
Sometimes, pretty often infact, I just want to log on and spend a short while hunting or whatever, but by the time I've replied to PM's and things in soc chat I've been on too long and end up just logging back off again.
I would never be rude and ignore PM's, and I do like all those people. It would just be lovely to have some time to myself sometimes, hence the wish for the ability to log in invisible.

Perhaps that makes me somewhat anti-social, but I prefer to see it as being independant. :)

So anyway, yes, I have sympathy for Black Hawks post here.

Or you could politely tell your friends you want quiet time..They do understand.. I do it alot if I am in a crowded area mining. I tell my friends its a bad time..They go on with life somehow without me and get by well enough 8-}

Well this post is an excelent advertising for MA because someone reported actually interacts with people inside game.

There is more then one avatar in game after all...now we have proof :yay:

Or you could politely tell your friends you want quiet time..They do understand.. I do it alot if I am in a crowded area mining. I tell my friends its a bad time..They go on with life somehow without me and get by well enough 8-}

I agree, works well for me too. I just say in soc chat that i wont be able to write while im doing what im doing. e.g i always ignore socschat while mining in pvp4 :laugh:

jesus maria , what a mess for someone who just dont whant to be bothered...
He dont whant your help so leave him alone...
No need to go heal him to piss him or shoot in pvp land...
is your point " i can not heal so i kill"...
Pathetic...
Its his right to do what he wish how he wish in EU...
I think its sad if he report people for healing him...
But its heaven more sad and pathetic to go heal him to piss him...
Some grow up is nedded...

sersiouly?

I want to respond and say stuff, but I assume you will get all pissed off about it.
I mean are you really doing tests all day long? Are people fapping you THAT much? I usually hunt by myself and there is no one around... where the hell are u hunting with all these people running around fapping.
You should leave the chat box open in that case and tell that person to stop doing it.
Or run away
I understand though if you are doing your own thing and you want to be left alone. But ya not enough people will read this to really make a difference.

How about I file a support case everytime someone kills me in PvP?
How bout I file a support case evertime someone says "the rig is closed"

That's affecting my game play
I'm just doing a "test"

Least you are putting it out there, I will be sure to leave you alone, never give you a deal, a break, anything. And if I ever get strong enough I will try and hurt you, cause that's what it sounds like u want?
:scratch2:

I think its sad if he report people for healing him...
But its heaven more sad and pathetic to go heal him to piss him...
Some grow up is nedded...

I agree with Etopia here ... it's pathetic to heal him just to piss him off..

It was kind of a fun thread - seeing the multi player game issue and all and normally people always go heal people and people (most people) always say ty etc. and I do also wonder how many people are healing him all the time - but who knows, maybe he has some fap-boy attraction skill .. whatever ...

anyway ... we had our fun and laugh - let's leave it with that! *smiles* at least I know, that even though it might not have been intented, it made my grey and extremely boring day more sunny to know, that EU contains so many helpful people :) :) ...

if you hate free stuff, interacting, and all this, then why the fuck have you made a tons of threads with events, tests and such to make yourself look like the big helpful and socially active goodguy?

lol what an asshole

hmm...

The surest way to get people to walk on the grass is to put up a big sign that says "Please do not walk on the grass"... lol.

Mindark should put up gigantium signs in PA that say, "Please do not deposit."

If you act like a cranky bitch, you'll get treated like a cranky bitch..
You should of learned that by now.

dunno what you mean by cranky bitch...

I just think he got pretty pissed , after saying tons of time to people to not heal him because he do some test , and they do heal him anyway...
Must be pretty frustrating , to have to start again and again and angain the same job , because there is always a new someone that try to be nice , but still break what you are doing...

I guess the open post was write when his blood was still hot...

So well yes , he could have write stuff a bit more soft and nice...

But i think that the kind of thread you finaly decide to write when you are total piss... not when you wake up and sing..

its like when you clean ground in some place , and there always someone that come and step on it and make big shit track...you just re-do it again and again...but well sometime , you yell at one ... who ever it is... just because it piss you to do always same shit because no one carre of your job...
Its a bit like the camel and the straw...

Now maybe we can cut him a slack and leave him alone...

I imagine Hawk as Benni Hill running and a bunch of fapers after him :laugh:

(a nice way to have fun , creating threads like this :laugh: )

lmao... :laugh:

Don't think I have ever run into you BH, so I guess I've been helping you by not helping you all this time....

Your welcome :D

[size=-3]ps: I've been a good boy and stayed out of your way for a long time helping you by not helping you, can I finally get paid for this service :silly2:[/size]

Back