Info: Beauty is back in Febrary!!!

xedin

Prowler
Society
HYPERBOREAN
Pavel VL Ivanov
Just read the road map post. Beauty system will be back in 10.8 and will be released in Febrary.

Finally!! Hoping for lots of new styles more colors and new options!!!

Buying: ALL Beauty related skills! Best Price in town ;)

ur maxed on everything arent u? :cool:

Just read the road map post. Beauty system will be back in 10.8 and will be released in Febrary.

Perhaps I overlooked that bit of info... can you point us to the exact post stating Beauty will return in VU 10.8?

Perhaps I overlooked that bit of info... can you point us to the exact post stating Beauty will return in VU 10.8?

From the Roadmap post ;)
The first of the missing systems to make a comeback is the Beauty system which will come in the Entropia Platform VU10.8 coming in February. Soon the avatars can get their hair done and make those nip/tucks needed after the Christmas festivities.

Many thanks!! Got lost in all the words I suppose.... that is good news for many I am sure. Thanks Jod!

Reactions: jod
cannot wait for beauty to come back in. I am starting to get bored with my current hair style so looks like I will be able to get it changed again soon.

Just roll on the rest of the old things that have not come back coming back quick now

Finally !!! :yay:

ur maxed on everything arent u? :cool:

Who can tell?
Marco said its overworked, maybe there is a lot more for higher levels, that need a lot more skilling ;)

With beauty system they mean the diffrent hair styles and not the make up thing or what?

yea only hair and face and body but not makeup. Makeup is not part of beauty profession.

Finally will be able too login and do something i been wanting to do..

Any figures on what is the best price in town? :scratch2:

To launch or not to launch the business again... Oh well...

Launch ofc !! :yay::yay:

I need someone to follow me in the race :cheer::cheer:

Im all over it kimmi :p Im not letting you get away so easy this time ;)

Pretty cocky eh? :laugh: Jk.

Btw I'm still sporting the haircut from a few years ago that you gave me, and it's still looking as sharp as ever :wtg:

Is this also include the body & face sculpting?

Is this also include the body & face sculpting?

I would assume so as its part of the beauty system,

Sorg you can give me all your skills and then kimmi can chase me instead.
I could only dream of buying such large amount of skiills I dont think even selling my house would cover the costs to buy your skills

Since MA wont return my face until the end of the year at worst :eek: I really need a new haircut since the one i have now only looks good with the face :)

I would assume so as its part of the beauty system,

Sorg you can give me all your skills and then kimmi can chase me instead.
I could only dream of buying such large amount of skiills I dont think even selling my house would cover the costs to buy your skills

Well, its very important that someone is racing me, I dont really care who... if noone is racing me, then I have no reason to keep skilling and unlock new cuts... and we`ll be stuck with stoneage haircuts... ;)

Cant wait, im bored to death with my ava ...... and it's midget stature !

Last edited:
Maybe i dreamt this but i'm almost sure it's been stated that we will have one more chance in the early part of 2010 to remake our avatars in the avatar creation room due to the finalising steps of EU graphics and gfx bugs and such.... if it's true then don't become "beauticians" just yet :p

Maybe i dreamt this but i'm almost sure it's been stated that we will have one more chance in the early part of 2010 to remake our avatars in the avatar creation room due to the finalising steps of EU graphics and gfx bugs and such.... if it's true then don't become "beauticians" just yet :p

Yeah you can remake them by comming to one of us and paying some peds to fix it ;)

Or MA will give everyone a free reroll the day of the beauty relaunch and we will get screwed again. :rolleyes:

Yep really good news! But I wonder, will the hairstyles be a bit different? I think I read on the forum something like the hair will look more natural when it will be back? Ahh well, I guess we will see soon. =)

From what ive seen on the other crysis games the engine is capable of doing some really nice stuff with the hair features. Fingers crossed that they put some of that into this next patch.:yay:

I am wel lookforward to this update.. please ythis be an amazing update

From what ive seen on the other crysis games the engine is capable of doing some really nice stuff with the hair features. Fingers crossed that they put some of that into this next patch.:yay:

fingers crossed indeed!

finally its back :)
lets hope mentorship + pets + heal chips will be back soon too :)

Back