Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

Okay.
One last word from a member of team DACH and judge.

Some folks sent me their chat log (four in total).
Two of them are from our competitors. I decided to start with these foreign "enemy" logfiles to make my own score sheet.

Results:
Attempt #1: USA 594, DACH 577+15 (loot bonus)=592
Attempt #2: USA 594, DACH 577+15 (loot bonus)=592

Thank you to my team mates who sent their logfiles too. But I decided to stop after this two attempts. ;)

Now let the show go on!

Glad that it got all sorted out.
Pitty for DACH it results in "pointloss"

Well life is hard, but I'm sure y'all will prove a lot harder. ;)

damn two points :(

+REP to Judges, who made a great job!

I would like to say that I trust Hurrikane, Rayne Jade and all other judges.
They take judging very seriously!

Now that this issue is settled we can begin the mud slinging and $hit talking for the final :laugh: It was a damn good match one for the record books and well fought for by both teams.

RJ Didn't we beat this Record?

Smallest Margin of Victory
13, Australia v Italy (Stage 4 Round 1 2007 - Australia 74 / Italy 61)

I don't think their was a 100 win bonus back then can't remember.:scratch2: But it shouldn't play a factor for the actual record as it is an after the win bonus.

This match should be remembered for a long time :cool:

Opps I almost forgot great work judges sorting it all out. I am sure DACH is down atm but as USA has seen we can't count them out. Damn I wish I was going to be able to be here for the final :(

Now that this issue is settled we can begin the mud slinging and $hit talking for the final :laugh: It was a damn good match one for the record books and well fought for by both teams.

RJ Didn't we beat this Record?

Smallest Margin of Victory
13, Australia v Italy (Stage 4 Round 1 2007 - Australia 74 / Italy 61)

I don't think their was a 100 win bonus back then can't remember.:scratch2: But it shouldn't play a factor for the actual record as it is an after the win bonus.

This match should be remembered for a long time :cool:

Opps I almost forgot great work judges sorting it all out. I am sure DACH is down atm but as USA has seen we can't count them out. Damn I wish I was going to be able to be here for the final :(

Next day the same happened: Finnland vs. Portugal ... Finland was in lead by 7 points but Portugal got better loot ... so 9 missing points :rolleyes:

But you are right! Only 2 points difference may become famous in WoF history :laugh:

. . . . But you are right! Only 2 points difference may become famous in WoF history :laugh:

Not the mention the storm that happened with results changing a few times before they were 100% official! :D

But honestly, I want to say grats to Team DACH for a phenominal round. It was close right up to the end of it, and maybe we'll meet again in Round 5 or 6. Also, huge props to ALL the judges who took the time to review all the information and get a consensus on the final totals. This kind of work can't be easy, and most likely eats up a LOT of time they could spend doing other things.

WoF, as I see it, is the best player-run event in the game. I can't begin to explain how entertaining it is to watch the globals/HoF's scroll by, and no matter how much Lootius screws me, I keep coming back for more. . . . but let's keep it fun and entertaining, and look forward to the future match-ups. Round 4.3 is going to be even tighter than 4.2, so let's make it something to talk about!

I'd just like to add that I can't think of any sport where there hasn't been the occasional 'steward's enquiry' over a score.... and that however long we take to sort the scores out, there'll never be a WoF equivalent of the sort of things you see in world-cup football; blatant fouling (Maradona's handball) allowed to affect an important victory!

No score will be wrong for long. Not much of a motto, but it serves a purpose:)

Hurrikane

wof_stage_4-2_175725.jpg

DontDrinkandPost.jpg

yes man you got it all wrong! doublecheck usa score please! they cannot have 684 points, or we would have beaten them by 8 points before the +100 winner bonus!

10 more for usa :(

call me "the eye":cool:

yes man you got it all wrong! doublecheck usa score please! they cannot have 684 points, or we would have beaten them by 8 points before the +100 winner bonus!

LOL :laugh:

Good eye indeed. That's a typo... USA should be 694.

I will start the $hit talking, POKE in your Eye :boxer:

And so it begins :woot:

The Numbers from Stage 4.2:

Points per Match so far...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hall of Fame so far...

Points Breakdown for Stage 4.2:

Mob Results... a shame that Berycled is not included ;)

Loot Progress so far...

Feel free to request stats... if it is possible to provide it, I will :thumbup:

I'd be interested to see a breakdown of small Furor vs big Furor if you have it :) Something like the mob results sheet but with those two separated.

I'd be interested to see a breakdown of small Furor vs big Furor if you have it :) Something like the mob results sheet but with those two separated.

For Stage 4.1 or Stage 4.2 or combined?

AND... by team or just in general?

Specifically 4.2 by team is what I'm looking for.

Will this do the trick...?

Or this...

Last edited:
Here are the Mob Trends thru Stage 4.2

These scores check out with all the chat logs and such...

GROUP B
USA - 754
FIN - 304 (Eliminated)

GROUP C
RUS - 624 (Advances to SemiFinals against #2 from Group A)
FRA - 434 (Eliminated)

ENG - 587 (Advances to SemiFinals against #1 from Group B)
CAN - 480 (Eliminated)

Knowing this... DACH's magic number is 633. That is how many points DACH needs to retain the #1 position in Group B. Portugal is not entirely out of it... anything can happen.

In Group A, Benelux must outscore Australia by 175 points to take the #1 position. Sweden trails Benelux by 132 points. All three teams are capable of scoring massive points, so anything is possible.

Round 4.3
Sweden did score what? :eek:

869 points :)

Thats a respectable amount sir!
You surely confirmed the status of "pool of death" to our pool. ;)
Unfortunatly it was our death ..
Well we will kick your arse nxt year :D

Back