• Total voters

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
yes or no?

thanks

Nope (too short).

voted yes for pvp in 16.

16-20 should be PVP as it always has been....

just my opinion.

thanks for your votes.

I voted no because all this PK:er only doing lag and no money to the owner because the stop other ppl to hunt animals and to do mining.:)

voted yes, so the hunting domes can remain hunting ones :)

and miners that behave can still be there

YES because its only the miners that clown around that find themselves shot at.

It costs my clients PEDs each time they have to revive,

Its incentive for all to play nice and not to agro mobs willy nilly

My two PEC

:)

free yes bump

Was there ever special hunting and mining domes at CND.!!!
Not in this past 4 years i know about this game.

It has allways been that you can hunt and do mining where ever you want.

Was there ever special hunting and mining domes at CND.!!!
Not in this past 4 years i know about this game.

It has allways been that you can hunt and do mining where ever you want.

You dont really know the game then ;)
And ppl can mine in 16, if they behave

vote yes for the ppl!

yes or no?

thanks

Surprising that there have been problems like that about pvp or not pvp in the domes at CND This Past Weeks.

We have had it for years and it has always worked so what is it that has changed the situation the past weeks.

Surprising that there have been problems like that about pvp or not pvp in the domes at CND This Past Weeks.

We have had it for years and it has always worked so what is it that has changed the situation the past weeks.

yes its always been pvp till vu10 came about, but ND is now unsure what to have it set to i guess....

its just me asking... i dont like the pvp in there and wanted to know how others felt. if the majority say yes to pvp i think it should be PVP.

why now? cause we resently made another dasp team hunt and was "victims" of a pker. this ruined the day for many of us who dont appreciate pvp and thats why the thread.

its just me asking... i dont like the pvp in there and wanted to know how others felt. if the majority say yes to pvp i think it should be PVP.

why now? cause we resently made another dasp team hunt and was "victims" of a pker. this ruined the day for many of us who dont appreciate pvp and thats why the thread.

:O PKing of hunters ? :O

Soderd I'm contactable via my site when Im in game im on mysite so if that shit happens let me know.

I hate pk'er who pk ppl that are hunting, thats just plain rude, ( i have a defense to this argument if anyone of you miners have something to say to what i just said)

www.EntropiaMedics.com

any how I quit my yaking and watch some more :)

Just curious Soderd...If you had a team, maybe you could have collectivly taken out the pk'er? hehe

Also, maybe someone knows for sure, but wasn't pvp in 16-20 mostly for Champions league event? And if so, if CL is coming back eventually...isn't this subject a moot point?

Just wondering...maybe i'm wrong...:)

Just curious Soderd...If you had a team, maybe you could have collectivly taken out the pk'er? hehe

Also, maybe someone knows for sure, but wasn't pvp in 16-20 mostly for Champions league event? And if so, if CL is coming back eventually...isn't this subject a moot point?

Just wondering...maybe i'm wrong...:)

heh PVP is an option when setting up an event...... we are talking about any other time of the day week year....

Yes... that and CND should have an oil rig :laugh:

heh PVP is an option when setting up an event...... we are talking about any other time of the day week year....

Yes i'm aware it's an option for an event. ;)

But as has been mentioned multiple times 16-20 were always pvp, and it was my understanding that it was partially for CL and partially because 16-20 are uber mobs for uber hunting. And "most" ubers are fond of PK....:laugh:

Meaning when CL is on the place is swarming with ubers...

Yes i'm aware it's an option for an event. ;)

But as has been mentioned multiple times 16-20 were always pvp, and it was my understanding that it was partially for CL and partially because 16-20 are uber mobs for uber hunting. And "most" ubers are fond of PK....:laugh:

Meaning when CL is on the place is swarming with ubers...

I dont follow what you mean but i go crash now cu all on this topic tomoz :)

yes.........................

36 - 18

seems like twice as many wants pvp

more pvp for the ppl

yesbumb!

Dome 16 has hunters going after some of the most dangerous mobs in the game, pumping tons of ped into each one of them. Idiot miners running through and agroing a dozne dasps onto a hunter trying to get a hof would be the only result of turning off pvp in dome 16. If you're reading this, ND, which do you prefer? The occasional whiney miner, or hunters that won't go in the dome because of ignorant little twits who constantly agro daspletors? The miners are going to go in the dome regardless, but I've seen a lot of your regular dasp customers globaling on prots lately. Now might not be the time to give them another reason to stay out of the dome.

I mine in these domes at times and have never had a problem with being pk'ed by a hunter. I just go about my mining run being mindful of where the mobs and the hunters are.

I voted yes so that hunter's getting bad loot can take it out on miners.

oh yea it will be good profit for ND. also It will give ppl more adventure and will lead ppl more curious abt CND and they will break their habits to stay on planet. Let them learn come to CND and CP for fun. it will give hangers more busy than before. I like this idea of pvp at CND. 1 Dome sound not enough.. I thought sould be at least 4 domes i am not sure correct amt on the bottom of map should be 4 domes 16-20 or something. i think that will be good enough for alot ppl who love doing pks on other ppl.

A miner Aggroing a mob on a hunter in dasp dome deserves to be shot. Keep PK on :)

Wonder that the people must learn that "if they behave" do they have lost the knowledge during the last past weeks how can they have Dunn this when it worked all this years.

Actually I think that there is something who happend the last weeks.
So just to look backwards in the weeks to see what presents had during that time who was not there before and then we will all see what is causing the current problem who did not exist before.

It cant be if the domes is pvp or not because this domes has allways been pvp and it was not a problem before whay now.

Dome 16 has hunters going after some of the most dangerous mobs in the game, pumping tons of ped into each one of them. Idiot miners running through and agroing a dozne dasps onto a hunter trying to get a hof would be the only result of turning off pvp in dome 16. If you're reading this, ND, which do you prefer? The occasional whiney miner, or hunters that won't go in the dome because of ignorant little twits who constantly agro daspletors? The miners are going to go in the dome regardless, but I've seen a lot of your regular dasp customers globaling on prots lately. Now might not be the time to give them another reason to stay out of the dome.

A miner Aggroing a mob on a hunter in dasp dome deserves to be shot. Keep PK on :)

Just fyi for those that didn't bother to read this or the other thread, Soderd is not a "miner" asking to have it shut off...he was hunting when he was pk'd. ;)

You dont really know the game then ;)
And ppl can mine in 16, if they behave

vote yes for the ppl!

You killed me once while i was extracting my claim...far far from any mobs or hunters...so plz explain me how should i behave when you are there to stay alive... :)
Btw, voted yes, gl for hunters :)

Back