Question: So no more financial reports for Q3 / Q4 2009 ? Interim for the whole year 2009 ?

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
Maybe Hanne or Marco want to risk asking the question as to where these reports are ...

MA wants us to "invest" in their fantastic game so it's about time to show us what the financials look like after CE2, splitting FPC off and with all the different locations... is this mysterious location in Germany now open ?

Oh and that's for both FPC and MA for that instance...

Questions, questions and not answers... We need a bit more transparency here please !!!

Am I the only idiot interested in these... seems so ... :rolleyes:

good call Jack! About time to find out if trust is foolishness...

No financial report, nothing new about Mindbank(isn´t that license going out soon?).
And yesterday we had Davids weird thread with the link about another RCE-game going out of buisness(I realise that it probably hasnt anything to do with EU).

Nothing new about planets....more then the ordinary bladiblablabla.

Idon´t really know what to think about this.

As I said in the previous thread, Swedish limited companies only have to file their accounts once a year - I believe once they get to a certain size they have to have a quarterly audit but I am not sure if this has to be published.

If you really want to find out then stump up the cash and get the file from the Swedish "companies house" http://www.bolagsverket.se/

Finally, you're not going to get an answer from Mindark because of the manner in which you put your message across. It's all about the lagom, which Hanne when Skam tried to explain in the past.

Here's a link that you may or may not find enlightening:
http://www.sweden.se/eng/Home/Busin...re-Swedish-business-people-really-that-lagom/

A financial report would also bring more of us toc consider if to actually invest in the game rather than just "play".

The lack of transparency sometimes makes me wonder...

..until I HoF and forget :laugh:

Yeah, what about this building in Germany? I live in this city and need a place to cry out loud if loot sux again ;)

just joking^^ but i really want to know whats going on there... well... here... ah, you knwo what i mean

MA want us to invest in EU, they want us to put money in it. That means they want us to be investors to this game.

If I am supposed to invest, I want to know how my assets are doing...

So clearly even if they only "have" to report once a year, they should be a bit more transparent...

I for one, am worried about the financial development atm... and I guess that's why we don't see a report anywhere around... does that mean some of your previous analysis was right ? :rolleyes:

What article from David re another RCE game going bust are we talking about ?

Yes i have to admit i'm concerned about the sudden lack of financial info being made available. Come on MA/FPC someone give us something here!

BTW the article is here. Not sure why the thread got deleted but i assume it contravened a rule somewhere.

@ elcid: If u live in Dresden, could u not visit this mysterious office building under renovation and give us some live feed of the progress. Some pictures would be great as well.

Rgds

@Sissi: If you can give me the exact address of this building i surely can make photos and reports about the progress there, but in the annual report of 2008, they didn't gave an address, just the info that there is a building under renovation.

i dont live in Dresden but its easy for me to reach it and i would enjoy to take a view or two there :D

short : i want that adress :laugh:

I have been checking on their homepage this week for any report, because i am intrested too.
They have change from 4 reports each year too 2, one annual report and one semi-annual. The interim report for the year have been posted in march each year, the report for 2008 was posted 5th march 2009 so the report for 2009 will probably be posted any time.

I have been checking on their homepage this week for any report, because i am intrested too.
They have change from 4 reports each year too 2, one annual report and one semi-annual. The interim report for the year have been posted in march each year, the report for 2008 was posted 5th march 2009 so the report for 2009 will probably be posted any time.

Well I would hope so... I'd really appreciate if someone from MA or FPC would comment about it but it seems that the financial report is something nobody is ever allowed to talk about..

For me that is kind a strange because if MA considers us as investors, then we should also be provided with the accounting to allow us to be confident in MA's financial situation..

Back