Next Island Beta

blackhawk77g

Guardian
Society
E.U Outcasts
Derrel Marcel Nerovian
:beerchug:Next Island Release:woot:

I have amount of time before the Next Island Beta. It is said to be released in about 5 weeks. I recieved an email from Next Island support who answered a question about the game, but also confirmed the 5 week release. I hope it can be trusted. There seems to be allot of new things in this game. Does this also mean some old features will come out with it?

If you need to see the email I will post it. Stay tuned

In 5 weeks ? The release or the beta ? Beta was announced to open in 2-3 Weeks. That announcement was 3-4 Weeks ago, so I'm a bit confused here :confused:

Well

Theyve been doing that for a while. So many within 3-5 weeks. They probably had some error somewhere that they wanted to fix.

In 5 weeks ? The release or the beta ? Beta was announced to open in 2-3 Weeks. That announcement was 3-4 Weeks ago, so I'm a bit confused here :confused:

I bet they use the same PR/marketing department as MA :silly2::laugh:

The announcement of the press release about the conference at which they will declare the date that they will tell us when we will know that the new planets are comming ... is comming soon. :scratch2:

Typical

That is the quote of the day!

Rep for you

I wonder if you respawn with 0 skills or if you carry over your skills when you visit a new planet? If I have to start over...well I,m staying on Calypso.

i doubt you will have to start over but we will see

to TS yes plz copy/paste the e-mail here

since everybody is naming dates i like to see some confirmation

I wonder if you respawn with 0 skills or if you carry over your skills when you visit a new planet? If I have to start over...well I,m staying on Calypso.

i think the whole thing they where going for was you have one avatar but each new planet is like a new game and you keep everything. like playing masseffect 2 you can use your avatar from the first game.

if it is a beta thaught i'm shure you have to make a beta avatar that might get deleted when the full release comes

Would love to read that email too :)

5 weeks in MA terms can mean anything between 5 weeks and 5 years.

Im not holding my breath :ahh:

Its a bit like VU 10.... I'll beleive in it when it happens ;)

Wistrel

the 'prophet' said all will come in Feb.

i guess she meant next year:rolleyes:

The announcement of the press release about the conference at which they will declare the date that they will tell us when we will know that the new planets are comming ... is comming soon. :scratch2:

Typical

Yes that's right it's Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow............

Well, they will be carried over...
I was one of the early registered members and I was offered the chance to create an avatar that would acquire a start set on arrival. I could start skilling on Calypso already.

Im not holding my breath :ahh:

yeah me neither... would be cool if the new planet arrives in about 6 weeks tho, because then I have A LOT of time to play. ;-)

I rather have a full functioning, bugfree Next Island in two months time, than a faulty one now.

There I am, dreaming again.

LOL yes. We will get a faulty Next Island when it is released in February of 2012

I rather have a full functioning, bugfree Next Island in two months time, than a faulty one now.

Yes I agree. A bug free Next Island would be nice... even if it has taken longer to make.

its beta its going to have bugs.
I think whats holding them up is waiting for pc to get features developed that were promised, such as the quest system.

Of course it is...

I was wondering though...where you guys get all the info from, since the site hasn't been update for like half a year or so.

email, if you email them they will talk.

I want to play the beta

How do you guys find out all this stuff and can I still get in the beta?

How do you guys find out all this stuff and can I still get in the beta?

I'm pretty sure you are too late for that.
I hope I'm still in it. :p
I registered on the very first site as #64, but that was all gone with the second site, leaving me no option to register again. ;)

Um

Im not sure its too late. Go head and find the next island website in google and register for the Beta :)

Which you of course just have to do, whether beta is full or not ;)

Back