PLZ! A Rocktropia subforum

Status

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
I have so far considered this, hense the name, to be a Calypso forum. Now all is flooded with Rocktropia stuff. OK Rocktropia is what have happened, but couldn't we just move everything to two forums. FPC and Rocktropia. Now all is in a huge mix. If we see a diverse playerbase where some people takes an interrest in Rocktropia wilse others enjoy the FPC experience two subforums would make sence. Soon there will come more planets and we will see the same. There is a lot of information and discussions in here that belongs to Calyps.
Or when I think anout it, start with 3 forums:

1. EU - stuff that is related to the Universe
2. FPC - stuff that is relate to Calypso
3. Rocktropia - stuff related to Rocktropia

Then it's easy to ad 4, 5 and so on. I understand that it's almost impossible to divided the existing content in these three subforums, so why not just put all in the FPC, at least the info works on that planet.

If it was a seperate game with different professions where some stuff would be new and some old stuff worked but some didn't, then that would be great, but it is just another LA on calypso, it even appears in our HoF lists, so I guess it should stay here.

just my :twocents:

Why is it necessary to make yet another thread about it?

If it was a seperate game with different professions where some stuff would be new and some old stuff worked but some didn't, then that would be great, but it is just another LA on calypso, it even appears in our HoF lists, so I guess it should stay here.

just my :twocents:
Still we see a lot of posts about how Rocktropia is, and for the people not caring about it there FPC discussions disapears in the other flood. It would be more user friendly. And I also see that if you can't discuss your part of EU you would sooner or later move on to another forum where it was more clear and divided. I think it's bad for EF to not have separate forums for each planet. Just MY 2 pecs....

Why is it necessary to make yet another thread about it?

Cause now it's so obvious that we really need it.

Yes, we need to sperate the Rocktropia contnent from Calypso content.

Cheers :beerchug:

Agreed. However wasn't Entropia Planets created for the purpose of separating all the planets forums?

yep separate forums would be good

Cnd and CP have their own subforum here. I suspect Rocktropia will get one soon.

Yea each Planet needs a forum... I don't want this Rocktropia stuff to mix with FPC...

Please segregate out !!!!

;)

I would recommend http://www.entropiaplanets.com

Unless of course you want for one man to have even more influence in controlling EU related media.

Let's give some time to 711 to create this sub forum.
He is used to this and will make us a great job again, for sure :)

Interesting to see the seniority of all that agree :)

Looks like we would need a RT foum yeah.

Status
Back