Info: 45ped to CP 50ped to CND

Agreed, agreed, and agreed. I won't be doing any further travel until its free.

Cheers :)

Am pretty sure FPC(Planet Calypso) is perfectly happy with that. They`ll get to keep the whole tax out of your decay. Some have to stay behind. We can`t all just wonder around aimlessly. ;)

50 PED to CND. Sure...

Just think of all the opportunities regarding the chinese shopping planets !

1000 PED teleportation fee, but you can shop for free !!! ; )

Thats the spirit ! -_-

50 PED to CND. Sure...

Just think of all the opportunities regarding the chinese shopping planets !

1000 PED teleportation fee, but you can shop for free !!! ; )

Thats the spirit ! -_-

Emm sounds like a real bargain. You know that for a fact or you just messing with us ? :) Even on those mall planets should be elements of gameplay, malls won`t be the only thing there, am pretty sure.
Say Chinese planet offers 1month of 3X skillgain in their mall pikatchu hunting dome. Get access to that for 1k ped. Might tempt a few people. ;)

Last edited:
dont travel there and the fees will start going down faster :)

dont travel there and the fees will start going down faster :)

I might consider paying a fee to travel if and only if I could get a global, hof or ath by clicking the TP button.

What he said

he means we should all together stop going there , maybe then the tp prices are falling .
^^

to the thread theme : its ok to go from rocktropia to cp or cnd . your costs are 5 ped lower when you tping from rocktropia directly to the asteroids ...
back tping from rocktropia to eudoria & than to space, you have pay 5 ped more .
but with (L) equip you nead to share a mass of your equip in inventorry. better stop before at eud & gear up again . auc fees from space or RT are horrible& bigger than 5 ped when the item you nead isnt on same planet .

Last edited:
boycott

*bump* for boycott travel fees.
I understand fees, but that much PER trip..... total BS in my POV. I want to go to rocktropia, but 80ped round trip??? EVERY TIME???? nooo way.
How about 80 ped once, then 5 ped each extra time... something like that.

sorry neverdie.... love what u do, but

BOYCOTT.

Hmmmm $4-5 USD to go from one place to another... yep.. reasonable fees...... :rolleyes:

Back