Marking forums read

Society
Rapture
Amanita Death Phalloides
When I try to mark the forums posts as being read I get the following message.

+++++quote+++++
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
+++++unquote+++++

Informing the administrator (using the link in the above message) does not seem to work either.

Does anyone have an idea of what to do next please?

TIA.

hi I had that

if you scroll down (forums home) there is an option to mark forums read by just clicking a link.

that works

When I try to mark the forums posts as being read I get the following message.

+++++quote+++++
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
+++++unquote+++++

On what page are you receiving this message?

hi I had that

if you scroll down (forums home) there is an option to mark forums read by just clicking a link.

that works

That works! Thank you very much.

On what page are you receiving this message?

It does not matter which page I am on, I get the message whenever I use the "quick links" > "mark forums read" at the top.

It does not matter which page I am on, I get the message whenever I use the "quick links" > "mark forums read" at the top.

Ok thanks for the clarification, I was not aware there was a problem with the Quick Links menu Mark Forums Read link until now. I will hopefully get this shortcut working again shortly.

Don't know about the chaos with this.. was hoping it was something about all threads being marked 1 or 2 rating... I guess it really is just some twat with to much free time and a grudge. :lolup:

shit-1.jpg

Your invalid! =D
At least, your actions are!

Ok thanks for the clarification, I was not aware there was a problem with the Quick Links menu Mark Forums Read link until now. I will hopefully get this shortcut working again shortly.

Thank you very much :)

Back