Question: Would you kill a miner in non-lootable PvP?

Would you kill a miner in non-lootable Pvp?

• Total voters

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
Just a question I've been wondering. If you were out on Amethera somewhere and you ran across a miner wearing OJ's (or just no armour), would you kill them even though you get nothing?

I've fought the urge to do this a few times. I just can't help feeling that it's bad karma :silly2: especially when they're miles away from a TP and they look pretty new.

Yes, I would kill Zane in an instance. :silly2:

Red = dead ;)

if they were dragging mobs onto me becuase they could not kill there own

if they ask me to clear there claim most times i am more then happy to do so when asked

if they were dragging mobs onto me becuase they could not kill there own

if they ask me to clear there claim most times i am more then happy to do so when asked

Yeah I can understand that.

I normally do not kill people in OJ's unless they mining the same area I am :D.
I do kill other players just for giggles in pvp non loot-able and hope people return the favor :ahh:

sometimes i do just to warn them to wear armor

the old days was fun when the whole of amethera was PVP

bought a tango then and snipe at everybody
only not hunters with mobs on them but as soon as they looted

gun blazing

sometimes i do just to warn them to wear armor

the old days was fun when the whole of amethera was PVP

bought a tango then and snipe at everybody
only not hunters with mobs on them but as soon as they looted

gun blazing

Haha what a nice surprise. *kills mob* *loots mob* "OMG I got a global!" *gets shot in head* :laugh:

No option for: "Never, I'm a nice guy <3 <3" ¿?¿?

More then likely I would not kill them, just say hi and move on with what I was doing. Now if they were pulling mobs on me I would make dam sure I did my best to see them dead. :D If they say please help me, I would help them but just them being a ass and using me to get the mobs off them yep there dead. ;)

Some hunters have shot me once for mining some distance away from them - not killed but just shot.

Guess they're bored.

I would kill someone if my loot was crap and someone hit a huge one close by :D

nothing wrong in poking some one with a a stick in pvp area, ya never know they might fight back :)

one time i ran up and whipped some one for 1.0 they turned and killed me out right lol!! all part of the fun.

If u dont wanna die dont step in PvP hoping u'll never get shot.

I agree with let them kill there mob and loot it tho, hate to be killed in the middle of a mob.

Team hunts in PvP zones, We burn more ammo shooting each other than killing mobs lol :wtg:

I just dont understand the attraction of shooting someone for no possible reward.

All you do is piss of the person u shoot, why is that fun?

I agree if they r training u with mobs and the like- shoot 'em dead

But if they are minding their own business , hurting no one , whats the point.

I felt the urge to do it sometimes but so far haven't, but guess thats where my only chance of ever surviving myself are(that is if I take someone by surprise) hehe

Now don't go kill me as I hate to be killed lol but I also understand it's part of the game so will just be pissed off on myself probably lol

Nope I`m more the friendly type and just say hi or nothing at all. Often I`m to into what I`m doing to even see who it is.

Though I have been killed and fired upon in the past while out mining my own business. And have killed someone once for encroaching on my space. Why do some people have to go out of thier way to come right up on you?

And more recently someone was mining past as I was standing there afk. This person when almost out of radar came back for some reason and trained a bunch of mobs on me and stood there as they attacked. Why I`ll never know. So I sprung to life and quickly sent them to the nearest revive before killing the mobs and continuing on my way. I bet they were surprised since I was there motionless for at least a few minutes. If you give be prepared to get! :laugh:

hmm very good question actually! Well I`ve never done it yet. However it happend to me quite a few times in my early days....:(
Well today it could be hard anyway since I allways carry some explosives with me... :rocket:
One of my mates is doing it all the time to avoid useless competition when he is mining and kinda sees the other miners as "competition". I guess it actually makes sense to do it but it`s not a nice way so I just stop by and ask where they want to mine so that I can go for some other direction. :hug:

Karma my ass :D, though i probably wont shoot the miner in a non L-pvp, unless he or she runs @ me or scopes me :D

I just dont understand the attraction of shooting someone for no possible reward.

All you do is piss of the person u shoot, why is that fun?

I agree if they r training u with mobs and the like- shoot 'em dead

But if they are minding their own business , hurting no one , whats the point.

Well I don't understand people who prance about in PvP wearing sundresses then cry when they get shot in the face.

It's called PvP for a reason.

I swear I never did it and will never do it!

hun...

Ok, I did... :launcher:

no, not just for no reason. But yeah, if they are being some kind of jerk, Yes.

Didnt read replies.

Wont kill anyone unless in self defence.

Campers, anyone waiting for me, I see as 12 year old boys, or fat men still living with their mothers.

Either way....phhttttt? Who Cares?

Only Them :laugh:

Didnt read replies.

Wont kill anyone unless in self defence.

Campers, anyone waiting for me, I see as 12 year old boys, or fat men still living with their mothers.

Either way....phhttttt? Who Cares?

Only Them :laugh:

Whew, dodged that bullet. Literally. ;)

read every reply except dj's :)) but i agree with dj atually even though i didnt read hers.

Reactions: dj.
I would kill anyone, anywhere, for any, all and no resone at all, if i could, where it is possible.
I see no resone not to. Its all part of our fun game.
I mean its like... saying no to something you really want if you don't.

Not as a general rule I wouldnt but for mob training or bombing right next to me,, yea,, if I can anyway :) My thought though,, if you dont kill them a couple times, how will they learn to respect pvp , lootable or non lootable :)

Ehh, I just think it's bad karma to kill people without a good reason, so if they leave me alone I'll just do the same. Besides, chances are I'll be the miner you'd be talking about, and yeah, I do have mobs on me at times... I prefer to die by them before dragging to a hunter, and if it does happen I try to apologize and fap the guy.

Well, 'cept if said guy is BlackHawk. But I'd be dead anyway. :D *ahem* Where I was? Oh yes, I'd say no, I'm the more of the kind to say hi, and ask how's the loot then part my way. :)

Its not bad karma to kill people, its bad to not kill people because you think you will get bad karma.

Its like, if you help the lady across the street to gain good karma and you do it for that sake, for yourself and your self feeling. It gives you bad karma.

Same with people in PvP, to let them run so you can think good of yourself because you didn't kill them.
Its just as bad.

And yes i left the negative part of killing people out because it dosn't make my statement look very good

Back