Formicacida Nest - OLA#21

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley

It is with great pleasure that Lorfat and Addz present to you:

FORMICACIDA NEST
Land Area 21

You can reach the Formicacida Nest by taking a short walk (1-2 minutes) NE of the Wolverines Hope teleporter.

ola21_mar_2012.jpg

Land Marker settings:

Minnig tax- 3.9%
Hunting tax- 3.9%
PvP - OFF

Hunting:

There are currently 2 Formicacida DNA producing hunting mobs on OLA #21 :

"Rarely seen, the habits of this venomous beast is virtually unknown. Despite its ant-like appearance, its most likely a remnant of a long extinct amphibian family. Its tough leathery skin boasts phosphorous patterns that indicates nocturnal habits. More research is needed for a proper classification."

Maturity: DNA 1: Young-Strong DNA 2: Ravager-Watcher
Density: Max
Location: The largest spawns of Formicacida can be found in the South and South-Eastern Sections of OLA #21

A table of hp and dmg can be found here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Formicacida

Dmg type: Stab 33%, Cut 33%, Acid 33%

Ongoing Events:

WoF - The largest annual hunting competition Calypso has ever seen. Countries battle it out on the hunting fields for universal fame and glory. It is with great pleasure that I announce that OLA 21 is once again planning to be part of WoF in the 2012 season :)

For more details on any events or OLA #21 send a PM to Addz or Lorfat

Last edited:
sounds like u picked that LA :)

I wish u both all the luck, will help u get the money back ;)

/Spikey

Good luck to the new landlords, may the force of the PED be with you :)

Grats on the purchase guys,All the best with it ;)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, we're definitely looking forward to this new chapter in EU :)

Our first event is Fantastically Furious Formicacida Friday and will run next week Friday May 14th at 22:00 MA. I strongly reccommend everyone come down for the festivities :)

If you have any questions or requests or anything at all to do with the land area please dont hesitate to drop Lorfat or myself a line and we will do all we can to help you out.

Cheers,
Addz

Gz for your new LA, anyway its pretty lame to use old graphic and be lazy to do make your own...

Sooo, first impression about your management capabilities is nothing excelent, its showing that you are lazy, so you will most probably forgot to fill the fertilizer now and then and so on...

Anyway i will hunt some there so dont dissapoint me :p

Gz for your new LA, anyway its pretty lame to use old graphic and be lazy to do make your own...

Sooo, first impression about your management capabilities is nothing excelent, its showing that you are lazy, so you will most probably forgot to fill the fertilizer now and then and so on...

Theres 1000 points in the fertilizer so no worries about it running out anytime soon mate ;)

As for lazy management, that couldnt be further from the truth. We've been in less than a week and allready have plent of new events on the way.

Unfortunately my skills at creating images are none to flash, but if there is anyone around that can make some good ones at a reasonable price please don't hesitate to get in touch.

No point to change something which is outstanding :)

Hehe, what he said ;)

I think there is no need for neg reps ;)

And atleast post next time anonyme noobs :)

And specially for australian clown :

You must check "I dissaprove" when you want to give neg rep..

Im then confused from these bad words in +reps you usualy gave me :D

Edit: forgot to blackout the name, but of course its nothing towards gandalf :)

Last edited:
No point to change something which is outstanding :)

Its cool, still i think its lame ;p

Anyway as i said, gratz and good luck with the LA, its really cool LA with unique mob :)

Its cool, still i think its lame ;p

Anyway as i said, gratz and good luck with the LA, its really cool LA with unique mob :)

Your a real up kinda guy arent you :) Do them a new graphic then smart arse :) obviously you can do better.

And goodluck Addz & Lorfat, two nice fellas, oh and if you could put an X on the ATH mob that would be splendid.

New maps courtesy of Butch C. What can i say, the man has mad skills. :D

Can you shoot me the link in a pm again please, i seem to have misplaces it :ahh:

Edit: All fixed and good to go, thanks again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozi
Nice LA with nice mobs to hunt.

Congratulations on the LA Addz and Lorfat.

Nice work Butch on the graphics :)

Awesome to see new events happening so soon.

Add to your LA info Alicenies and also Typonolic :)
Found several claims there !
Regards

Add to your LA info Alicenies and also Typonolic :)
Found several claims there !
Regards

Thanks for the Info I will add that to the list. Perhaps after landgrab reactivated we will run a mining event. Seems the are need some re-surveying in terms of what mining claims are found there.

Just hope I can once again loot enough to buy the weapons I need or get a team together. Loot hasn't been kind lately. Gratz guys and keep the events coming. Perhaps I'll see golden swirls in the distance while popping mobs next door. :laugh:

Formicacida has a good potential for ATH's :) Also I remember a coupple towers dropped in the area pre VU 10 ;)

A big congratulation to the winners of the First Furiously Fantastic Formicacida Friday Fisasco ;)

1st- Mario Jupiter Barbosa
2nd- Hyarek Dagon Xarden
3rd- Pecka Ecka Martinek

It was a fantastic turnout for the first event with 12 participants shooting it out for that top prize. As a result we have decided to make the event ongoing and it will now be held on the first friday of every month!

The next event is on June 4th and tickets are only 1 ped each so sign up today at the land marker- 39050, 47675

A special thanks to Atlas Haven Rado for their coverage of the event. The atlas haven radio stream and wesite can be found here: www.altashavenradio.com

Cya all next time :yay:

Gratz guys on the LA only just found out.

Gratz on the event a good start.

Good luck for the future. :yay:

Jung

ahh crap :duh:

I completely forgot all about it mate.

I'll come along for the next one if you remind me :ahh:

give us some queens every now and again for even more fun

Back