EU Through Different Eyes

I wouldn't be that skeptical, but give it some time.

But the advances you're making in technology... wow

Still going!

Woo! Okay, I have to say it's actually quite difficult to keep a story going every day, even when I write a few days in advance I still have to keep thinking of where I'm going next and at most I only have a few days to take a break from it. But, I think it's still worthwhile, so I'll keep trying to have a post every day. :)

On an interesting note, I noticed that my audience surges the most when I post here and then dies down again to a trickle for the next few days that I don't.

Alright, today's post is already up for anyone who hasn't checked yet, however I am more excited about the post tomorrow, I think it should prove interesting, so make sure to check tomorrow's post!

That being said, I hope the story is still exciting for all you avid followers, and I'm sorry for the slow boring parts, but you have to have those to make a great story, right?

Anyway, gotta get to work on more posts, the hungry Entropians must eat. :)

What exactly do you mean by slow, boring parts?

All i see is the so often missing background, giving more connection to the unknown creature that goes by the name of Sorven, instead of the usual in those cases creation of an uber technology in two lines without the author feeling the need, or having the imagination to explain the path that led to that creation.

Thumbs up and +rep!

Thanks Manny :)

Today's post is up! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, I am kind of excited about this one. :)

I have to admit, i did not see that coming :D

Interesting twist, could have kept us even more on the edge leaving it to be continued...

And you even made me think it might be a good idea to get the chip out of my head :rolleyes:

can't wait for more :D

Got tomorrow's post written, I'm such a slacker, I should be weeks in advance by now, too bad I'm not writing every day. :rolleyes:

Anyway, hopefully I can get some good writing in before Wednesday because after Wednesday I have no idea how much writing time I'll have. Anyway, if all goes well these will continue to be daily posts, otherwise there might be a little bit of a lull for a week. :)

Ah, the eternal twists of the plot.

Did not see that coming, thought that we were in for a longer training period.

Stakes are higher, i really wonder what Sorven will do...

Alright, today I'm enjoying the writing. I got 3 more posts done and the one I just finished writing was the most fun to write. :) I hope y'all enjoy the posts to come as much as I've been enjoying writing them. I think you should find them... interesting... at least. :) So make sure to check the blog for the next 3 days! And... well, continue after that too because I'll probably have more story written.

That Evan character seems to bond in quite well to the story...

;)

You are behind sir.

Taking a sabbatical in Sunday is fine, but the new week has began and we need our fix :D

Sorry, was on vacation with little to no internet access. I should be getting the story going again soon.

Well, sorry for the short stop in posting, the adventure is going again, hopefully I haven't lost track of how to write during my break. :)

I have started to play again, very very minor, only a few hours a week most likely. As I come up with ways to make some ped I'll let y'all know and then you can hire me. :silly2:

Anyway, for starters I found some stones last night, probably about 1.5 PED worth and I also found some fruit, but it looks like people are manipulating the market with those so I have no idea what they're worth. I think I might start another blog in the forum with my in game activities and keep the story separate, perhaps there I will keep things that I have to sell and whatnot. Anyway, we'll see. :)

Enough of this, go read today's post!

wouldn't it be great if we could actually do that in Eu...

hopefully with better success rate :D

Lets do the twist

Man, Sorven. How many more twists do you have stored in your brain? It is getting very exciting and there are so many twists, but it has tipped over into chaos and confusion. Keep up the good work!

Chaos and Confusion?

Is the story chaotic? I like twists, and there is so much that can go wrong in the system... so much... as far as how many more twists? I just gotta ask, how many more you want? I can make as many as necessary! :)

Anyway, I don't have a post yet for tomorrow, I better get to work... hope you're still enjoying.

this could be a good book

Your "book" has a similiar feel to a famous science fiction writer. I have just about every book she wrote. She went under the name Andre Norton. The scenerio, the writing style, the characters and content are all your own. Many people have said this about Andre and I shall say it about you: "Your write one heck of a good story!"

Sorry for the delay!

I know, today's was not posted at 6:00am my time. I was lazy yesterday and did not write one. Please forgive me, but also please enjoy the post that is (finally) up!

100 posts!

So, yeah, I just finished writing post number 100 on my blog. You all will get to see it on Sunday, but I get to enjoy the fact that I have written so many posts so far. :yay:

Hopefully the story isn't getting stale or anything, I'm trying to figure out where to go next with it, I'm sure I'll figure something out. :silly2:

Anyway, hope y'all are enjoying it still, and for those of you who have yet to read it, well... all I can say is you got a lot to read to catch up. :)

Looking forward into a new year

So today I finished writing my posts for this year, the next post I write on my blog will be for 2011. I find writing is a wonderful tool for me, it gets my mind going and often puts me in a good mood. I plan to continue going on daily posts, at least until I run out of ideas or perhaps until I figure out something new, but for now this seems to be going well. I'm not sure exactly how many people I have reading, I see up to about 16 on the high end per day, but that doesn't give me exact numbers.

I did enjoy the post I wrote that will be up on Christmas day, I didn't plan it the way it came out but I was pleased once I realized it. Most of you won't believe me, I'm sure, but I honestly don't plan the days that the posts happen. I did at one point think about trying to plan something about 10s on 10/10/10, but I didn't.

So, I have no major plans yet for the new year, at least in game or in story, but I am looking forward to that as well and to see just how far I can go with this story without it becoming stupid or boring. I do enjoy getting input, well, good input. By good input I mean talking to me about something specific, telling me good post today doesn't mean much when I'm already two weeks ahead of what you're reading. ;)

Anyway, I hope you are all in eager anticipation for the holidays, I know I am.

Basically a Bump

It was so nice being two weeks ahead in my writing, but with the business of the new year I have not been able to keep up, luckily though I have been able to make sure there is a post every day so far. With the other blogs I've got going I've had plenty of creative juices flowing, I even wrote a post that I'm going to enjoy, I just haven't figured out when/where I want it to come. :)

I hope you have all taken a peek at the changes I've done to the site, not big changes, just little additions such as keeping up on my friend Narfi's blog and linking my other blogs as well. I have started to think about doing a book, it will take some time so I won't be giving dates and there is always the possibility that I just don't do it.

In game things have been going well, I made my first deposit in December and used that up pretty quickly but I have been surviving. Having stones back again has been helpful and I've been having some good, not great, but good mining runs and a few good crafting runs as well. So, that's about it, just letting y'all know I'm still going in case you aren't keeping up.

200 Posts!!!

Today's post is #200, I think that's quite an achievement, at least for me. :)

Well, I feel I've done pretty well with the story so far. I have decided that today's post offers a nice opportunity to take a little break in the story and I will take advantage of it. I cannot say when my next post will be, but there will be more to come at some point in the future. I do hope you have all enjoyed the story so far and will enjoy it when I start it back up again. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or send me a message on either the Entropia Planets Forums or on the Planet Calypso Forums. When I start writing again it may not be every day, we shall see what I decide when I get it going again.

Been Awhile

Wow, months... I haven't updated this thread in months... I've updated the story since the last post, which is why I'm finally updating this thread. So yeah, those who haven't been keeping up, there are a few posts to read. There will also be more in the future, just not as often as I was doing before. Enjoy. :)

Inspiration

Okay, so I was inspired, I started posting my assets after playing the last couple days and so I've made 7 posts now in 3 days... 3 days of story, 2 days of playing and one news post explaining what I am planning. Happy reading. :)

Oh, and I have another story post that I just have to proof read, so maybe another post tomorrow for the story. Not to mention the posts that would come if I end up playing this evening as well. :)

nice blog, but in the links there is not entropiabay.com :mad:

A little bump...

I feel like I should find a way to get my blog to more people, but I got to do a lot more research on what I am able to do in-game. :)

An Ending

Well, today I finally felt inspired enough to write the post I have been working towards in the story. It is up for all to read and I do so hope y'all will enjoy it.

I also want to assure those that love reading my blog that this isn't the end of my writing, but rather a finish to a piece of the greater story. I do, after all, need to tie up all those loose ends, right? :)

Back