Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Yeah I usually take very long dormant periods that's why im not so skilled. Time I was most active was at the beginning of the Guide program and SGA Guide, then with the intro of cars and now im back a little.

Depends a lot on how many cash I have to spend. :( EU is kind of expensive unless you wanna shoot your opalo all day long.

Just wondering are there any players out there that are old like 5+ years in Entropia. Still Love Entropia but just because of Real Life or lack of time dont play a ton but still check in keep up with the forums.

January 2003 :wtg::wtg::wtg: $0.00 deposited/ $$$$.$$ withdrawn :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Been around a few years. but been too busy the last year.

I've been playing Entropia since mid 2004. Eventually school and work for in the way so I can't be as active as I once was.

Also I got kind of bored of the game since my old soc got deserted, but now I'm playing again when I get the time to.

Too bad my PC died in the weekend, I wanted to try a spaceship but I can't :(

Patiently waiting while the deposits go back into chipping up to hunt what I like.

Left the game twice, but back again :) Here to stay I hope this time.

Lootius bless !

Been here i think since 2006 maybe or before. Played very regular ie every dam day, until my son was born then had to have a break. Since VU10 have played maybe less and lately unfortunatly in RL is busy and introduction of new things without getting some old ones back has put me off. The biggest reason for not comming on as much is, it can take 4-10 attempts to log in now days and my PC is top notch so no issues there.

I will continue to play but not as much, until newbies are given a better chance of staying, ie better quest mission (not just killing x amount of mobs, thats not a Quest) and Vehicles that use ME and not oil would help.

Generally love the game but i really feel it has lost something from pre VU10.

<updated after new release>
Well you have to pay for voice chat :( really not a good direction and more vehicles grrrrr. Think it will be less and less time now and perhaps more in RL.
<end update>

Hugs to all
GL and Have Fun

update: sorry peeps but im leaving, will be around for a few weeks waiting on Auction. But RL calls and perhaps something more llike the older VUs for me mainly pre VU10 its just not my thing GL 2 all

Registered 13-05-2004, so have been around awhile.

Have chipped out TWICE b'cause RL didn't get enough time from Entropia.

Got hooked again when I logged in and saw an old dream-gun for sale at extreme discount (compared to 3-4 years ago anyway) so my Adj. V1 is now Tier 2.9999999999999999 and needs a mate (1+1=Tier3).

2 kids, wife, house, 2 cars and boat - time for EU is somewhat limited...

CU ingame

/Biff

Great to see some old names... The old Entropia was as great as these people are.

Personally... I take short and extended breaks but I'll always be here.

Next to check: The "I spend more time in the forums than in game" phenomena in old players. :D

I am soon 5 years here and i playing more less nowdays and its because more bad loot and you have to spent more to kill a mob and as i allways telling about because of all this nerfs.

In the old time when MA put in something new or a new VU it was fun nowdays i only thinking off how many new nerfs we had got this time. So nowdays i only waiting for the new owner to see how they are and how much freedom MA has given them.

As i usually thelling MA is only good to make better graphic and nerfs and if i wanted i could write a book of all nerfs in my time here.

Just wondering are there any players out there that are old like 5+ years in Entropia. Still Love Entropia but just because of Real Life or lack of time dont play a ton but still check in keep up with the forums.

Near 5 years old for me now, not had much time in the last 3 years to play.....doubt if anyone remembers me.....

just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Darky.

6 years approximately.

I play a lot when time allows me to do so (and I don't fall asleep :))
Sometimes RL & projects step in the way but that is not a problem as it is a longterm commitment to EU from my side.

Atami

Hi old folks!
Been here since mid 2005. Joined just before Neverdie bought the spacestation, in the good old times when noobs spammed Port Atlantis and ran around in lines to get through to the sweating grounds outside Camp Phoenix, and when Fort Troy was the mysterious end of the world.

I remember a time when a bomb was a bomb and gave a random global. A time when a miner could always get good returns with decent markups, if he knew where the good miningspots where.

I remember when loot was gold and silver - with the occasional (and worthless) Marber Bravo Rifle and countless small Amps101 or 102.

I remember when a good mentor could collect a few good disciples and actually walk them through the initial learnings - and sometimes pass the mentor gift to the disciple as a graduation present.

I remember when a bullet cost 1 pec. And when Jimmy Stryker (Warants) used 1.000.000 ammo shooting Longus without rest for 24 hours.

Now im inactive for soon 2 years. Not sure what to do with my avatar, listing more than 1000 items and a level 50 gunner.

Hi old folks!
Been here since mid 2005. Joined just before Neverdie bought the spacestation, in the good old times when noobs spammed Port Atlantis and ran around in lines to get through to the sweating grounds outside Camp Phoenix, and when Fort Troy was the mysterious end of the world.

I remember a time when a bomb was a bomb and gave a random global. A time when a miner could always get good returns with decent markups, if he knew where the good miningspots where.

I remember when loot was gold and silver - with the occasional (and worthless) Marber Bravo Rifle and countless small Amps101 or 102.

I remember when a good mentor could collect a few good disciples and actually walk them through the initial learnings - and sometimes pass the mentor gift to the disciple as a graduation present.

I remember when a bullet cost 1 pec. And when Jimmy Stryker (Warants) used 1.000.000 ammo shooting Longus without rest for 24 hours.

Now im inactive for soon 2 years. Not sure what to do with my avatar, listing more than 1000 items and a level 50 gunner.

we must have started about the same time.. nostalgic reading.. was fun times and calypso felt like the wild west, completley untamed.. to start my morning with a random opalo+A105 hunt and a cup of coffee... good times :) (and watching the endless globals from Stryker was such an inspiration for me)

hmmmm depends on old :D
still here now and then on the forum but spend most my time in the other game where lots off PE players have gone.
Its reminds me off the good old days here in PE and is allomst going to survival :D

Hmm I once knew a Madseend ..... when I was young ... hmmmmmmm ddint see the old geezer for years

:lolup:
yep that me found myself a better world :D

Yeah, since december 2001. So coming up to my decade of Project Entropia :)

Though I play in short bursts, quitting every few years ;) I'm like a stain that you just can't get rid of :wtg:

Btw - any old folk (we're talking 6yrs+ here) who are socless or in one of the many dead socs, Veterans is always recruiting old friends so drop me a PM :)

dont consider myself very old here, but been 4 yrs at least :eek: these days I have much free time and very active, never dropped the game for more than 2 months. we will see how this story goes...its not up to me (hint) never seen a greater and most mature community like in here, maybe thats the reason cant quit

I started right before gold in o2. quit for a few years started back hard core for about 2 years. account got hacked lost everything, this was before gold cards. after that i chiped out and sold out everything. been active off and on sence 05 quit again for a year or two, started back in 07, off again now waiting on new pc to run the game like i would really want to. playing in safe mode sux and its way to lagy.

I've been around since 2003 and quickly joined SoF. I used to spend countless hours mining, sold all my mining skills (in 2007 I think) and became a hunter for a change. Now I just log on when I have some free time to do some quick hunts :)

If I remember right my avatar was created in Feb 2006, that makes me/him 4 years now.

I used to play 3-5h/day the first years.

2010 I have focused on mining, and made maye 1-2 mining runs/week. 100 probes and 100 bombs each.

I've been traveling a lot the last 2-3 years in work and prior to VU10 I was able to play from my lap top, now that's impossible due to CE2. The travels have forced me to week long breaks from my 1-2 runs/week.

The other day I came home from a 3 week long trip and did some storage cleaning using the crafting method. That was fun. :)

I joined at the same time as many others due to the CND announcement. Been playing off and on since then.

I am playing just a bit more than 2 years now....And honestly I played alot but since MA start 2 lose control with reality I don't like what EU becomes....Still logging in almost every day but not playing with the same passion i did before...I recon if MA don't change something and try 2 put the game on a same tracks as many ppl. and real EU players want the game will become big Empty Supermarket....

Started in july 2004
Ended up on the forum in early 2008 to raise my voice
Slowly my hope vanishes. PE is history.

The "gigantic empty supermarket", 2 posts above me, describes it best.

Joined Febuary 2005.

Joined Febuary 2005.
Played on and off over the years.
Used to play for hours and hours everyday. Loved the game and got the 'addiction'.
But...
The magic slowly melted away.
Mindarks lack of respect became apparent.
Useful items dissapeared from loot.
Prices went crazy.
Ped card started to empty too fast.
And, today, the cost to play is just plain stupid for a computer game.
So I'm on a long break but will be back when it gets better, if it ever does.

Cheers

Chopper

Just my opinion btw.

...... never seen a greater and most mature community like in here, maybe thats the reason cant quit

Feeling the same way...
Joined back in 2004 with another avatar for a few weeks, but I was alone and it bored me...
Then in 2005 after speaking of PE with a friend he started to play with his gf and he convinced me to come back with another avi, and Lezardine was born. After approx 2 years they left, now they don't even pop-in (Kangooooooo an Siouxy if anyone knows), Playit! soc.
I never quit PE, but was never a hardcore player, IRL stuff like most of us.
In 2009 I founded a new soc with my work mates, TLO-Club, 2 of them are still active, a little more than me maybe...
Voila.

Lezardine, hoping one day EU becomes more like PE again, funnier than it is, less eye-candy (gimme a break with those bieber-like haircuts :eyecrazy: )....I really loved team hunting argonauts south of Hades...:cry:

Ahhhhh... the Old Days....

^_^

This is a helmet, not like nowadays gas-mask crap...

Still remember how I was proud to wear those :ahh:

Cya IG my fellow colonists :grouphug:

Ahhhhh... the Old Days....

^_^

This is a helmet, not like nowadays gas-mask crap...

Still remember how I was proud to wear those :ahh:

Cya IG my fellow colonists :grouphug:

Thanks for those pictures, especially the avatar creation! I almost forgot what it looked like when I created my avatar.... And those hairstyles were the bomb!

Back