Info: Project, TT% returns, 90%?

I'll certainly be watching this one. I'm on about the same average percentage as you for the last 6 months. But spent considerably less. Curious to see how it turns out...

Good luck!

Total Bombs: 36312

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT spent this run: 318
TT returns: 217
% this run: 68%

Total TT Spent: 61581
Total TT Returns: 51594
Total TT % return: 83.78%

Rgds

Ace

the fact that you be able to obtain 90% or more is not proof of nothing. because each avatar have its own lucky (and lucky cycle). nobody knows how works the internal rules of the game. For that reason, only an experiment with some avatars with differents variables like country of conection, level of skills, level of cycle of peds in the game, fanboy degree, date of creation, society from he is member, etc etc. Could be a valid experiment.

Only i can say you.. congratulations for your 90%. God bless you.

Total Bombs: 36616

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 193
% this run: 61%

Total TT Spent: 61899
Total TT Returns: 51788
Total TT % return: 83.66%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 36616

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 193
% this run: 61%

That run looks more like my average..
you know, it really kills if you have only 250PED.

Total Bombs: 36920

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 368
% this run: 116%

Total TT Spent: 62218
Total TT Returns: 52156
Total TT % return: 83.83%

Rgds

Ace

Yes, the older then 4 year smart-asses realized there is no sense in arguing with some people and rather spend theyr time in game, progressing and stuff. :)

Mhm. I'd understand that if those players would have presented some sort of proof in first point, as per the rule that the one doing an affirmation is bound to prove it.

I struggle to understand your thinking to be honest. What do you imagine, that the people claiming low results don't calculate their returns?

Mhm. I'd understand that if those players would have presented some sort of proof in first point, as per the rule that the one doing an affirmation is bound to prove it.

I struggle to understand your thinking to be honest. What do you imagine, that the people claiming low results don't calculate their returns?

Why don't they just post quick graphs like I do instead of using words like "feeling"

Why don't they just post quick graphs like I do instead of using words like "feeling"

Graphs and charts are for accountants.... ;)

As Kerham pointed out...and I can't speak for anyone else, but I always figure out my returns after a run, and for awhile as per a conversation I had with Ace months ago, I kept them all in a pretty spreadsheet....It was actually the most depressing thing I ever experienced in my 3+ years of EU seeing it down on paper...:rolleyes:

But frankly when you only get maybe 2-3 runs mining, hunting or crafting out of 20 that's even close to break even...most of the rest are 50% or worse, the odd few somewhere in the 60-80 range...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the big picture. Nor do I feel the need to stare at the big flatline on a graph. ;)

But if it helps you...your graphs are very pretty Immortal. :D

Total Bombs: 37224

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 498
% this run: 157%

Total TT Spent: 62536
Total TT Returns: 52655
Total TT % return: 84.20%

A couple of decent globals on this run, so cannot complain :)

Rgds

Ace

a+b+c/3

I don't believe you need excell, graph and 2 audits in order to accomplish such complicated math operation.

I agree that human mind is tricky and some people might forget the good runs and remember the bad ones.

And for myself I don't need to prove anything to anybody. I played more than enough this game, alot of my life is tied with it from many points of view, I am not a hater, so on and so forth.

With all honesty, the only reason for which I talk on this issue is simply to say a word of warning to various dizzy people who get really smacked when they understand the true EU. That's all. And I have no satisfaction when, e.g. Steve gets down from the clouds he was walking upon ~2 years ago and realizes I was right. Nor do I feel some irrepresable need to be understood by *various* players who managed to reach 40 agi in almost 2 years.

And yes, sometimes I get annoyed when somebody gets seemingly luck without end. That's, I think, normal.

And in the end, those graph and all, which is their truth weight? Or what kind of statistic could I make in such situation and what kind of balancing loot should I expect and when the hell will that happen?

Gah, sry Ace for offtopic, I promise I won't carry it on:)

Last edited:
Total Bombs: 37528

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 324
% this run: 102%

Total TT Spent: 62854
Total TT Returns: 52979
Total TT % return: 84.29%

One good global helped this run, 100pedder

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 37832

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 356
% this run: 112%

Total TT Spent: 63172
Total TT Returns: 53335
Total TT % return: 84.43%

My lucky streak continues two glowies that run

Rgds

Ace

Hey ace good luck on your quest - some questions though

do you rebomb a claim with no amp or amp 101

and to other subscribers have you ever had a claim from a rebomb of a tiny (II) or very poor (III) as im starting to rebomb all my claims now (not with bigger amps ofc) and so far no claim from after a tiny (II) claim

cheers:)

Edit : got a claim on rebomb of a III - but still wondering about a II

Edit : LOL disregard got 3 claims on an intial II find

Last edited:
Hey ace good luck on your quest - some questions though

and to other subscribers have you ever had a claim from a rebomb of a tiny (II) or very poor (III) as im starting to rebomb all my claims now (not with bigger amps ofc) and so far no claim from after a tiny (II) claim

cheers:)

Back in the old days (pre VU10) I almost always double bombed claims. Most of my big hof's/ and both towers were doubles on small claims.

Since VU10 the claim rate on doubles is horribe for me. Bad enough that I stopped doing it. I think it was one of the changes among a bunch of other things.

Just my opinion. Be intresting to hear what Ace thinks...

Looking at his return so far...I want to be Ace when I grow up. :laugh:

EDIT: Specifically II and II claims yes....again at one time...now...not so much. ;)

Last edited:
Back in the old days (pre VU10) I almost always double bombed claims. Most of my big hof's/ and both towers were doubles on small claims.

EDIT: Specifically II and II claims yes....again at one time...now...not so much. ;)

Ive yet to get a tower after all my mining ive done

Level 45 prospect , Level 42 Survey and still no tower yet..

I must be doing something wrong, so im trying to go bigger runs with lower amps (101s)

I must be doing something wrong, so im trying to go bigger runs with lower amps (101s)

Meh, just do a blog on EF in search of a tower...miraculously you'll find one fairly soon....:laugh:

GL mate, hope you score a nice one. :)

I have always rebombed, with any amps, i tried changing a couple of months ago, to see if there was any difference, but old habits die hard and i couldnt lol

Since VU10 the claim rate on doubles is horribe for me. Bad enough that I stopped doing it. I think it was one of the changes among a bunch of other things.

I have not seen any difference myself, but i have not kept records of how many double bombs get a hit. I go through stages of getting annoyed with hit rate, but that is hitrate in general on a bad run

My best advice for getting a tower, this has happened to me a LOT! i have had 3 or 4 towers this way

Condition craft a really really high tt click bp, lose a shit load, then go out mining with 101amps. This is by no means a gaurantee, but it has happened to me a lot in the past....no proof i am afraid

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 38136

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 347
% this run: 109%

Total TT Spent: 63490
Total TT Returns: 53681
Total TT % return: 84.55%

I think i know why my last few runs are completely out of the ordinary, i have been condition crafting and loosing peds, and it has seemed to affect my tt returns in mining. Not sure whether to carry crafting or not, i just do it for fun

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 38136

I think i know why my last few runs are completely out of the ordinary, i have been condition crafting and loosing peds, and it has seemed to affect my tt returns in mining. Not sure whether to carry crafting or not, i just do it for fun

Rgds

Ace

WOW you can afford to craft for fun :)

And about the tower ill just plod along until it comes, ive lost too much ped (15kusd depo) since i started and am gonna take it a lot slower until I start getting it back.

Rgds

Ace

Dunno have experienced a similar dry period and rather good returns after without any crafting/hunting in between. Maybe that's just how it is atm

leave the crafting for now & focus on bringing us mining numbers:)
I doubt you're making a profit on it anyway so... back to making holes for you :yay:

Total Bombs: 38440

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 288
% this run: 90%

Total TT Spent: 63808
Total TT Returns: 53969
Total TT % return: 84.58%

Rgds

Ace

leave the crafting for now & focus on bringing us mining numbers:)
I doubt you're making a profit on it anyway so... back to making holes for you :yay:

Definitely not making a profit big losses infact, as i said gambling for fun :) I havent decided what to do yet, but i didnt craft after the previous run and my tt returns went back under 100% curious and curious ;)

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 38744

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 275
% this run: 86%

Total TT Spent: 64126
Total TT Returns: 54244
Total TT % return: 84.59%

Rgds

Ace

is 65k enough to provide an answer? i think so. Looks like 90% is only true when you hit a tower.

EDIT: did you hit a tower while logging?

is 65k enough to provide an answer? i think so. Looks like 90% is only true when you hit a tower.

EDIT: did you hit a tower while logging?

Lol not that i know off ;) And yes a tower is what is needed now to get 90% returns

Rgds

Ace

Back