Star vs Chuck Norris

After Modofied and Improved items, I heard something about ChuckNorrissed Items will come soon in game...

Here is how it would happen:

Star and Chuck Norris meets in the ring at Twin Peaks.

Chuck Norris lets Star kill him, and then sneaks up behind Star while Star is looking at his corpse, roundhouse kicking him in lightspeed.

Stars avatar is disintegrated and cannot ever revive again.

Chuck Norris gets all of Stars skills and gear, for all of Entropia is lootable PvP for him.

Chuck Norris flies away in his Awesome-mobile (the first EU vehicle that only he can own) and leaves the town as a burning crater (it got hit by the awesome-mobiles engine fumes).

Twin Peaks is now renamed "The Chuck Norris Twin Craters"

:D

Chuck Norris would open the rig, not close it. He's one of the good guys, remember?

The chance is high they kill them self at the same time...

and then the revive terminal is bugged.. and instead of twoo avatars...

one avatar will emerge -> Star Norris

Instant tier 10 avatar !

If Chuck Norris had a Avatar in EU, it would kick stars ass -in real life-!

After Modofied and Improved items, I heard something about ChuckNorrissed Items will come soon in game...

Unfortunately these items never made it to release. There was a "bug" in all of them, once equipped every button press and mouse movement caused the avatar to do a roundhouse kick :scratch2:

Fake death, Mr Norris can't die. It's physically impossible.

And for that blasphemy Nighthawk is probably dead now.

:laugh:

Well what I meant was "Chuck Norris makes it seem like he let Star kill him while Star did not" ofc ;)

lolz

I hear Chuck Norris can make Fugabarbas HOF just by looking at them.

Now THAT made me laugh :laugh:

ty Warpath :yay:

Btw, did you know he could break even on every single hunt trip :D

Lez. :wtg:

When Chuck Norris logs into EU he doesn't use a Goldcard to authenticate it is him, Mindark has to use a Chuckcard on their side to authenticate that they are them

Naa, he can HOF with the computer turned off.

Who the hell are you to even ask... Chuck Norris is so strong when he dose a push up the earth moves.

Chuck Norris doesnt do push ups, when he does them there called "push downs" ;)

If chuck norris joined EU, he wouldnt have to close down the rig, the oil would just spawn in his inventory

ps: i love this thread ^^

Btw, did you know he could break even on every single hunt trip :D

That is because he gets "The Loot Pool" in every loot window :eek:

And he doesn't even have to kill the mobs, they surrender before he does it... He just kills them for fun :D

lmao i LOVE Chuck Norris threads :yay: :dance:

Star need a mod fap to be able to kill a Dasp Stalker, Chuck kills Dasp Stalkers with a Vivo T1 :laugh:

Star need a mod fap to be able to kill a Dasp Stalker, Chuck kills Dasp Stalkers with a Vivo T1 :laugh:

chuck norris doesn't kill... he just loots

What was the last thing going through Star's mind before he died? Chuck Norris's shoe! :D

Silly question this - everyone knows that Star is real and Chuck Norris is just an avatar in a MMORPG ;)

Chuck Norris can loot Proteron DNA Samples, and not fragments, off of a crafting machine. Yes, he can.

When Chuck Norris' balls dropped he hit a XX Dunkel...AND...he extracted it in one go...it appeared in his inventory already refined

Blasphemy! Heresy! Chuck Norris requires no FAP!

Chuck Norris has 100% resistance to everything! :proof:

Chuck Norris doesnt need a barber he just roundhouse kicks himself in the face to shave.

Blasphemy! Heresy! Chuck Norris requires no FAP!

Chuck Norris has 100% resistance to everything! :proof:

Lol I ment he uses the fap as a weapon to kill the dasp with. Ofc he doesn't need to fap, he has ul HP :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

Chuck Norris doesnt need UL health, he only has 1 Hit Point. The only person ever to hit him was Bruce Lee, and he's not here anymore. :boxer:

Bruce lee was like a carebear compared to chuck norris ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Back