Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
Can't wait to buy one :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Please 711? :)

*3 years chasing this... lol

The WoF 2010 Winner Icon has been added to the EFD Icon shop.

Congrats Team USA!! :yay:

And thanks to Butch C for all the wonderful WoF icons.

Gratz USA

enjoy your icon

next WOF it will be ours :ninja: or not :D:D:D

Woo hoo!!!!!

Thanks Butch and 711!
HUGE Thanks to my mate Dirk DR who donated it to me! What a way to log on today!

Isn't there a limited amount? (12?) As in just main team members? Just wondering since I didn't do an 07 winner one since not on main team?? Just curious.

Grats Casay and Coop, it looks great attached to your sidebars there! :D

Woo hoo!!!!!

Thanks Butch and 711!
HUGE Thanks to my mate Dirk DR who donated it to me! What a way to log on today!

Isn't there a limited amount? (12?) As in just main team members? Just wondering since I didn't do an 07 winner one since not on main team?? Just curious.

Well, there were 500 icons put in the hopper. I think I've seen past years' icons on support people as well as main team, but I could be wrong.

Well, there were 500 icons put in the hopper. I think I've seen past years' icons on support people as well as main team, but I could be wrong.

I wasn't sure about it. That's why I was asking. When I looked there were only 2 there. 500 huh wow! Guess I should go get my 07 one then as was on support when we won, not main like this time. ;)I seem to remember there being a limit on them when we won before....hmmm

It would be nice to have a separate support winning team one though instead of just the participant one. :)

Edit:
Added 07 winner icon. Always thought they were a main team thing.. lol

Last edited:
Back