Uber: Eomon herder's 12k :D

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
All i can SAY IS WOW...........
hehe
Well the story is simple and goes like this.....
Anna mentioned to me earlier that we should go hunt some eomon because before we did pretty decent. So i was mining of course and said ok let's go do this. Got the team all together and started off. At first loot wasn't the greatest. then we hit a 1k hit Woot :) that was cool. balanced our loot out.
Then we moved south and kept going, again loot wasn't good to us. The funny part was we were in a spawning zone and i was sick of it cause they just kept popping on us so i said to everyone let's go abit north outta the spawning zone. we started to kill one THEn again another spawned on us!
only a mature, we took it out easily. After the mature was killed i saw coolness / perception skill hit.
I never told anyone this, all i said was this next one is going to be a ATH lol and jseven said you wish. THEN BAM! :yay::yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hehe
at first i thought it was 1.2k but it was 12k!!!!!!
but a L mod lr53 hehe
anyways
GL TO ALL
and LET the loot be yours!!!!!!!!!!
thx ma for this boost :D
:wtg:

Wooo hooo

TY Strash for putting team together!

PS the Mod LR 53(L) is for sale, send Strash pm :D

Congratulations :). :yay::yay::yay:

Well deserved the spawn was hectic when that dropped :D.

Thanks also to the team for the gift for fapping, i'll go take a few noobs hunting - gotta spread the love ;).

Last edited:
wow thats a nice loot :)
Gratz !!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz to us.... Nice I could join you all :) :yay:

Strash's Eomon Log

+12k ;-)

Well done! :woot:

Nice one gratz ;)

gratz all, guess i shouldnt have gone to bed :(

To bad it wasnt UL guns

Gratz on the really nice loot!! :yay:

Nice! Congrats! :wtg::wtg:

gratz

i knew i should have come hunting lol

cute story : ) and gratz :)

All i can SAY IS WOW...........
hehe
Well the story is simple and goes like this.....
Anna mentioned to me earlier that we should go hunt some eomon because before we did pretty decent. So i was mining of course and said ok let's go do this. Got the team all together and started off. At first loot wasn't the greatest. then we hit a 1k hit Woot :) that was cool. balanced our loot out.
Then we moved south and kept going, again loot wasn't good to us. The funny part was we were in a spawning zone and i was sick of it cause they just kept popping on us so i said to everyone let's go abit north outta the spawning zone. we started to kill one THEn again another spawned on us!
only a mature, we took it out easily. After the mature was killed i saw coolness / perception skill hit.
I never told anyone this, all i said was this next one is going to be a ATH lol and jseven said you wish. THEN BAM! :yay::yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hehe
at first i thought it was 1.2k but it was 12k!!!!!!
but a L mod lr53 hehe
anyways
GL TO ALL
and LET the loot be yours!!!!!!!!!!
thx ma for this boost :D
:wtg:

graz strash )) nice loot, maybe ma is trying to tell you something? :p

Too bad I was camping, lol

Missed out on a big one

Congratulations. That 1K balanced the loot a bit out, you wrote. How about now ;)

Nice story.
Thats the perfect moments :D

GZ GUYS

Congrats mate :yay:

Nice hit m8

gratz :yay:

Back