Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

:scratch2: But isn't that costly at some point? I refrain from tiering my EK2600 to tier2 because I don't see any benefit in the tier2 vs. the cost of the materials needed for tiering it (think its medical compress needed or something like that with huge MU). Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, maybe its somewhere explained, I only saw your comment that only two items are needed and nothing additional.

First of all - it's charitable service and for sure it's "costly" for provider :) But what about tiering of EK2600 (or any other FAPs), please read rule #4 on very first post. I accept to tier items just what haven't expensive ingredients (second post on this thread is a list of items what were tiered using this service [the list later for sure will be wider]).
Thanks for your question!

Meet you at 18:00 in Aloode, people (as I do every day)

First of all - it's charitable service and for sure it's "costly" for provider :) But what about tiering of EK2600 (or any other FAPs), please read rule #4 on very first post. I accept to tier items just what haven't expensive ingredients (second post on this thread is a list of items what were tiered using this service [the list later for sure will be wider]).
Thanks for your question!

Meet you at 18:00 in Aloode, people (as I do every day)

Thank you very much for clarifying and I apologize being such a lazy :monkey: to read it all :ahh:

Thanks dear Larkin! :tiphat:
It's seems bowl is overfilled and new service will appear ;)

My dear friends&foes, please, do not forget to bring your items for tiering today - service starting in an hour, at usual 18:00 in Aloode

Thanks dear Larkin! :tiphat:
It's seems bowl is overfilled and new service will appear ;)

My dear friends&foes, please, do not forget to bring your items for tiering today - service starting in an hour, at usual 18:00 in Aloode

I'm already waiting for you in line :)
:wtg::wtg: See you soon!!

thanks again Auktuma for great charity work

working hard to bring some items to next tier ;)

thanks again Auktuma for great charity work

Don't mention it - thanks to you!
Let me hope it's as hard as fun it is :D (if fun is one of acceptable forms of compensation)

Today was unusual evening and we had our 3rd HoFer.​

I would like to gratulate
Kamel Hmm Vafan
- his pixie face guard (M) brought him 100 PED loot on ACTUS-
:yay::yay::yay:

Reactions: Hmm
I would like to announce addition to service ;)

Service Addition since August 27: every day at the beginning of the ACTUS service (at 18:00 game time) it will be cast wormhole to join Port Atlantis and Aloode. Anyone who yet haven't Aloode teleport are welcome to join!!!

I would like to gratulate
Kamel Hmm Vafan
- his pixie face guard (M) brought him 100 PED loot on ACTUS-
:yay::yay::yay:

:) Thanks Auktuma, I will be back for Tier 2-10 ;)

/Hmm

45 minutes to service bump

(free wormhole to connect Port Atlantis and Aloode will be cast)

Thanks for tiering me up today. Great service you are doing for everyone. I hope something good comes your way! I apreciate the work. Thanks again.

Petley

Thanks for tiering me up today. Great service you are doing for everyone. I hope something good comes your way! I apreciate the work. Thanks again.

Petley

Happy to serve, happy to serve. Cheerful evening (game time) it was. Thanks to all people who took the service.
:dance:

Heya,
I would like to bring appologies for case if I won't be able to provide service today evening - I've got uncertain planning for evening in real life. If I won't come to Aloode until 18:10 - please don't wait me further.

/auk

Heya,
I would like to bring appologies for case if I won't be able to provide service today evening - I've got uncertain planning for evening in real life. If I won't come to Aloode until 18:10 - please don't wait me further.

/auk

Don't worry about it Auktuma, you need to take a break once in awhile anyways :laugh:

Thanks again btw for tiering up my EE/01 yesterday :)

Wouldn't that be an unusual memorable event to do tiering of your Gremlins night time? ;) I spend a lot of my night time playing EU, but please PM me to tell what time could be best for you - I have no doubts we will find out solution.

+ rep and many thanks to the charming Auktuma for tiering up my armour :)

30 minutes to service bump

+ rep and many thanks to the charming Auktuma for tiering up my armour :)

Finally we have met ^^ Thanks for being patient.

Bump at 15 minutes to service.
Do not forget please wormhole could be cast if there are interested in Aloode teleport. Wormhole will connect Port Atlantis and Aloode. From Port Atlantis you could get Aloode TP in one hop.

for wormhole meet at 18:00 in port Atlantis. Daily service.

Thank you Auk for the service.

Thats 5 Ghost pieces with 5 successes :yay: well done

Thank you Auk for the service.

Thats 5 Ghost pieces with 5 successes :yay: well done

Thanks for visit buddy. I liked --> :yay: ;) hehe

On the service yesterday I've accepted Valiant armors though on tier recipe I've seen typonolic gas used what is on market >130%. Added 1 Lucky PED instead of 2 :D

It's a joke about no one yet corrected me on there are no items to fit rules I described because of blazar fragments are used on each tier upgrading and it is far above 130% o_O! Bringing rules I haven't counted it because of cheap (due to very low TT value). Rules corrected :)

Service today at usual 18:00-19:00 in Aloode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj
Amazing Service.
Got 3 of my items tiered.
A lot of thanks to ACTUS :)

will you be there tonight ?

will you be there tonight ?

I needed to have trip yesterday and left quick so wasn't able to warn, I bring my apologies.
It seems I will need more time for real life from September and so I won't be able to offer ACTUS at daily :/ I will be working on schedule - to find out what days it will remain for ACTUS.

Today ACTUS service at usual 18:00 in Aloode.

/auk

just used auktumas service and cant belive how kind this man is! he lost one full tt paladin harness in the tiering process and replaced it out of his own pocket and still handed me back both harnesses :)........ a GREAT service by a GREAT MAN many many thanks auktuma

... a GREAT service .... many many thanks auktuma

Thanks for your good words supporting the service. Thanks for your good mood! I think most of us in EU would like to find good mood on people around us so we could rise our own too if missing and share around if we got extra of it. Your service is GREAT too!

Today is bit unusual evening and Lithuania (=my country) will play basketball with Argetina in Turkey (world basketball championship) at ACTUS service time :/ For lithuanians basketball is #1 sport and I would like to be with our team. Thus, I would like to delay ACTUS to time after 19:30. I will come at 18:00 but for short 15 minutes. Forgive me.

:yay: I'm happier than I have been in weeks :yay:
I went to see Auktuma because I needed to find out how much it would cost to tier up my prized possession an SGA Opalo to tier 2. I'm on a VERY limited budget :broke: and needed to know how much to raise and if I could afford the second weapon and the components to have it tiered. Please note I did not even tell the man i'm on a limited budget, he just popped over to storage and said he had one to use as a second :jawdrop:. Auktuma didn't even charge me for the components :eyecrazy: just a very very small fee for the risk of him putting his SGA Opalo on the chopping block to try teiring mine. He of course susceeded and I am so stinking happy. :yay:

Thank you Auktuma you are a shinning example to us all :wtg:

:yay: I'm happier than I have been in weeks :yay:

Thank you Auktuma you are a shinning example to us all :wtg:

Thanks man! Shocktherapy used :D Not fair - 3:1 you are wining! Let me provide 2 next donations, please ;)

Yes he is ! :)

Ah, bro bro :). Thanks. Do not forget our Sunday Hunt Club ;)

Forgive me please - I won't be able to provide service this weekend again :/ Will have a lot of travels [me driver]. On Monday I will have very late evening lectures for students, but I hope to be in time at 18:00 for ACTUS service.

Best Luck, dear people, on weekend!
/auk

bump, 30 minutes :)

bump (5 minutes)

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!

got 4 parts gremlin tiered up to 1.0 in less then 5 minutes !!!!!
and i even got some lucky peds :D

best service ever!

+rep auktuma

thx a lot!

Back