Weapon not adjusted anymore, am i the only one?

ufcfl

Dominant
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Kylie Kylie White
I had an empty Adjusted Embra laser Sword C1 in storage for a few weeks. I decided to use it today, and it is not adjusted anymore (name and stats). Has anyone else experienced this after one of the recent updates?

thats terrible, adj c1 and regular c1 are two diferent weapons. Is TT same as when u left it in storage ?

Anyway i sugest fill suport case ASAP. Thats sounds unbeliveable, but u know MA can do everything so some mistake like that is possible.

Damn, I had better check mine then....

No but I know a guy who once TTed an unlimited Korss H400 :D

Yes, same TT. I had put it empty (half tt) in storage, and it was still in that state. But not with the same stats...
Support case already sent of course

maybe my normal one got adjusted then :silly2:

but sounds strange definitely

No but I know a guy who once TTed an unlimited Korss H400 :D
had a similar thought

Yes, same TT. I had put it empty (half tt) in storage, and it was still in that state. But not with the same stats...
Support case already sent of course

A picture is worth a thousand words.
(I'll bet 50 EFD support asks for a screenshot too).

For the curious ones, my problem was actually caused by a noob mistake , mistaking the tt and repair terminal i guess (not me !).
I had to say it. MA don't always do bad work, and i was pleasantly surprised by support's speed to answer :)
Still, learning that my blade had been TTed on my birthday :hammer:

Not really sure what you are saying here.

Did you accidentally TT your sword? was it MA's mistake? or did anything else happen

[edit] after reading it a few more times I have come to the conclusion that someone else TTed your sword, am I right? [edit]

They can un-TT it for you, but it would cost you 1k ped

They can un-TT it for you, but it would cost you 1k ped

oh do MA guys click a button for only 100$ now? I allways thought it was 200$...well mine might be old information though. :rolleyes:

Yeah someone else TTed it, and probably bought back a normal C1 to hide it to me. Ma proposed me to unTT it for 1000 peds, but i'm not sure yet if i'll do it. I'm surprised how little i care to have lost it actually.

So someone else logged onto your account and TT'd it? Or am I just confused?

If I would have 1000 Peds, i would give them to You to TT-back that cool blade for me, if You don`t care about it :)

So someone else logged onto your account and TT'd it? Or am I just confused?

It appears to be the case of "check that you really do get the same item back that you lent out".

It appears to be the case of "check that you really do get the same item back that you lent out".

How can support unTT it then for him if someone else TT'ed it? Can I buy the TT'ed items of other ppl when paying 1k to support?

Yeah someone else TTed it, and probably bought back a normal C1 to hide it to me. Ma proposed me to unTT it for 1000 peds, but i'm not sure yet if i'll do it. I'm surprised how little i care to have lost it actually.

Damn I will pay you that 1000 PED and you can give it to me if you don´t like it!

Its a nice sword!

How can support unTT it then for him if someone else TT'ed it? Can I buy the TT'ed items of other ppl when paying 1k to support?

Filing support cases to get Mod Fap, Foeripper, Mod Merc.

You sure you didn't have two of them - one adjusted and one ordinary? Have you checked your inventory on the website to see what it says there? Sometimes stuff gets invisible in the game and you have to report it to MA so taht you can see it again (Has happened to me once).

what a mess here :hammer: how can somebody else tt your stuff :scratch2:

A few clarifications :
I gave the blade to my brother when he tried the game with half tt+200 peds. When he gave it back to me, i saw the correct half TT (adjusted and not adusted C1 have same max TT) so i didn't watch more. When i noticed it a few weeks later, support found out that my brother had TTed it.
In my case, support could see that i was the right owner, since i gave it to my brother for 0peds. And TTing such an item was obviously a mistake. I asked them to unTT it, but have not gotten it back for now.

Last edited:
The bad brother...... :whistle:

A few clarifications :
I gave the blade to my brother when he tried the game with half tt+200 peds. When he gave it back to me, i saw the correct half TT (adjusted and not adusted C1 have same max TT) so i didn't watch more. When i noticed it a few weeks later, support found out that my brother had TTed it.
In my case, support could see that i was the right owner, since i gave it to my brother for 0peds. And TTing such an item was obviously a mistake. I asked them to unTT it, but have not gotten it back for now.

i think you should shoot his kneecaps just to be sure it won´t happen again...

Back