Dr Udi
sgae parts moved to new selling thread

SOLD
Angel Arm Guards
Angel Gloves
Angel Harness
Angel Helmet

Last edited:
Ok well I'm interested in what full Angel is worth so let's start at +15k and see how high it gets pushed up to. (Hey.... at least it'll eliminate +1k,+2k,+3k, etc, etc, etc.)

Menace

Are u willing to split it??

I am after the SGA shins and thighs.
Just need them and a SGA helmit to complete my spare set for tiering.

Are u willing to split it??

I am after the SGA shins and thighs.
Just need them and a SGA helmit to complete my spare set for tiering.

I'm sure the shins can be swapped out with a normal pair which are 2K PED now.

And on topic, I'll bid 20K for the set, final offer.

I'm sure the shins can be swapped out with a normal pair which are 2K PED now.

And on topic, I'll bid 20K for the set, final offer.

If you meant the shins swapped for a normal pair in tiering... when did that become allowed?? I have a delta SGA I want tiered, and a plain delta in storage :D.

On topic - DAMN angel is cheap! Sadly, even 'cheap' it's outside my budget :laugh: - GL With the sale, m8!

If you meant the shins swapped for a normal pair in tiering... when did that become allowed?? I have a delta SGA I want tiered, and a plain delta in storage :D.

Nono, meant buy the non-sga off auction, toss in some PED and trade them for dr udi's pair

What's the twist here? :scratch2:

Dr Noob will hunt neekied :yay:

What will be the price for the left over footies sga then?

one person need to buy all at once from you or it is possible to arange some quee trade in one time?

...and yes ,feets seem to be problem then :(

Hey

Im OK with almost all kinda deals but I dont want to end up with one or two parts not sold. Its all or nothing deal but it can be more than one person in the trade, thats fine.

I can be interested by :

Angel Arm Guards
Angel Gloves
Angel Harness

:D

I will take all the sga

Main post updated, added Skytle to SGAE parts.

Helmet BUMP

why only zorglub is added for gloves arms,and harness?. I am after them too :eek:

why only zorglub is added for gloves arms,and harness?. I am after them too :eek:

Sry its because Im slow :)

Skytle, Zorg and shoti we need to meet up ingame. If I say Today Friday at 18:00 MA is this doable for you guys ?

18:00UTC Oshiri TP

Sry its because Im slow :)

Skytle, Zorg and shoti we need to meet up ingame. If I say Today Friday at 18:00 MA is this doable for you guys ?

18:00UTC Oshiri TP

I guess everybody who is interested to do some ingame bidding is welcome at that time and place :)

I guess everybody who is interested to do some ingame bidding is welcome at that time and place :)

No, I mean yes oc :)

All welcome to Oshiri TP at 18:00UTC. Bring beer.

Back