Question: Dome 4, PVP or not?

Dome 4: PVP or not?

• Total voters

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
Simple question to see what everyone's opinion is regarding PVP in Dome 4 at CND.

Note that it's public votes.

Thx
Minken

Reactions: sob
Forgot to add that PVP is ON at the time of writing.

Voted No, even if i do not plan to mine in this dome.

I don't see any use of PVP outside of events ...

Killing "Mob Train" Miners will not remove the train , and PVP on will just allow kids to kill you in the back while you are busy hunting a pack of troxes.

Of course, if the Dome was a lootable area ... my answer would have been different :D

Wow, it's 5 - 5 - 1 at the time of writing. This can be a close combat, between PVP or non-PVP.

U are in TC, and was cK u have no choice U MUST put pvp on or betray your blood!:evilking:

Voted yes

PvP will just make the dome " non mining" dome. No-one trains mobs deliberatly on CND, but some avatars do stalk ppl for the sake of the fact that it is PvP.

Do as u will but u will lose miners and hunters, especially if it is lootable , cos noone wants to TP in only to be shot immediately.

Dome 4 doesnt offer much MU to miners, PvP will make it not even worth thinking about

I wote yes, Minken be careful.
:yay:

Put 1 uber pvp'er in there for the day and bang no taxes for u =no profit for you!

I believe that PVP will destroy any chance you have for profit in the dome. If that is ok with you and this is more just a hobby to have fun than by all means you should do the pvp... Just let me know when you are ready to sell the dome at a bargain price because of the drain on funds and I will switch it back :wtg:

Grim~
-=RoR=-

Put 1 uber pvp'er in there for the day and bang no taxes for u =no profit for you!

i dont see why an uber PvPer would stand in a non lootable pvp all day anyway?

i would personally do a trial period on each (PvP and non-PvP) and see which brings in more taxes :D that would help my decision making :)

Tell me just 1 reason why would it be good if pvp...its mainly a miner asteroid,there are players with 120 hp and with 100 amp in they packet to mine,and a "50ped packet" noob pk-er send them to other dome....
Learn about CND life before you take this ...... question.

PS:for me its not a problem,just bothering when some1 shoot me while auto-extracting.

Regards,
Ultrue

Thanks for more feedback.

I will not profiting on miners finding nothing and making mob trains to turret either.

I believe that the hunting gives better tax than the mining in Dome 4. That's why I think a little bit more on the hunters than the miners.

Another solution would be to lower one of the DNA's to minimum density, and see how that will affect the possibilities for hunters and miners.

I am open for suggestions.

FYI the PVP is off at the time of writing. But I never say no to some PVP action :yay:

Lootable PVP zone isn't possible to create on a LA.

Thanks for more feedback.

I will not profiting on miners finding nothing and making mob trains to turret either.

I believe that the hunting gives better tax than the mining in Dome 4. That's why I think a little bit more on the hunters than the miners.

Another solution would be to lower one of the DNA's to minimum density, and see how that will affect the possibilities for hunters and miners.

I am open for suggestions.

There are few things here:
1. CND has general income from mining bigger than from hunting. You made exception by basicaly kicking the miners out from your dome. To me it seems you don't really want to make cash on the dome... just think how many places to kill trox do we have already on the planet - with tax and without, without travel fee. And with different maturities.
2. Since you turned on the spawn it's hard to mine the place, so you will get little income from miners in general in that dome. I used to mine dome 4, but I will not do it now, if I have to kill on my way from tp to tp. I don't like to mix hunting with mining... I have other domes to visit. And I'm not alone at this, trust me.
3. If you make PVP you will have many cases of PKing when killed person was killing a trox. People who die few times half way through the mob won't return to you dome, that's even less income for you.
4. You get no income from miners not hitting claim, that's true. But what's averaeg loot on one killed atrox? Mining CND like I do now my average claim is abundant I guess (yes, I'm amped there and abundant is a global), my average trox ~3-7ped. Easy to calculate what brings more taxes...

I voted NO.
If it's non PVP I MAY come there ones in a while to kill few creatures when I'm on CND. If it's PVP I will not come in because I don't like to be shot in my back and I'm not a killer who shoots others.

GL with the dome.

I go to CND to mine, not shoot or craft and as such I'd have to skip dome 4 if PVP was on and it was overrun with Atrox.

Just adding my 2c.

Well this used to be nice dome. You could extensively mine and occasioanlly shoot a few troxes. All in all kinda relaxed and easy.

Now it is full of red dots, as soon as you enter you'll get swarmed, you can't mine reasonably anymore, you can't shoot them low-cost one by one either.

But the real kicker is the janitor with a wagging finger who kills people who try to reach the other side of the dome (in order to drop a few bombs and not necessarily to create a mob train) by shooting them in their back.

Don't want people in your dome? - No problem.

There are few things here:
1. CND has general income from mining bigger than from hunting. You made exception by basicaly kicking the miners out from your dome. To me it seems you don't really want to make cash on the dome... just think how many places to kill trox do we have already on the planet - with tax and without, without travel fee. And with different maturities.
2. Since you turned on the spawn it's hard to mine the place, so you will get little income from miners in general in that dome. I used to mine dome 4, but I will not do it now, if I have to kill on my way from tp to tp. I don't like to mix hunting with mining... I have other domes to visit. And I'm not alone at this, trust me.
3. If you make PVP you will have many cases of PKing when killed person was killing a trox. People who die few times half way through the mob won't return to you dome, that's even less income for you.
4. You get no income from miners not hitting claim, that's true. But what's averaeg loot on one killed atrox? Mining CND like I do now my average claim is abundant I guess (yes, I'm amped there and abundant is a global), my average trox ~3-7ped. Easy to calculate what brings more taxes...

I voted NO.
If it's non PVP I MAY come there ones in a while to kill few creatures when I'm on CND. If it's PVP I will not come in because I don't like to be shot in my back and I'm not a killer who shoots others.

GL with the dome.

noting more to say, full agree.

I'd grind the dome for days (hunting a mining) if it was PvP, had medium-ish density Prowler/Stalker Trox to allow me to hunt something reasonable whilst also allowing me the mining benefits of CND.

Some people who hunt also mine, and some miners also hunt ... everyone assumes its an either/or decision.

Last edited:
Some eye candy: :silly2:

Impossible to move, in fact I couldn't even jump.

Yes it is impossible to mine there now so bye bye dome 4 and no more taxmoney from me ;)
btw voted NO :)

PVP is and will be OFF in Dome 4 CND (unless it's a special event where PVP needs to be ON).

ouch. you gotta thin out those trox. Who sold the dome to a pvp noob ? hehe j/k

you should turn on pvp4 :D

yep Minken - make it pvp, fill it up with troxes and dont forget to say - bye bye money

Last edited:
Back