Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

Could be nice if you write somewhere the actual best global/HOF which is 133 PED made by Pavillon so people know the score to beat :)

Gratz Pavillon!

Could be nice if you write somewhere the actual best global/HOF which is 133 PED made by Pavillon so people know the score to beat :)

Gratz Pavillon!

Thx :) But thats still don't that much point how you :), can you tell what amp you use ? :)

Divinity i think you count 2 times my global bonus... (or i dont know where is the mistake but there are 2 points too much on my score) so my total is 99 and not 101 ;)

And for this global... we dont see my name in the chat box because i get killed right after it..... and it took me 15 min to drag the neconnu to get close to the claim to screen.... so as it s stated in the rules you can take out this claim.

Nice event! dinner now and here i go for a second run!

See ya!

I had my doubt regarding 2 points, if you noticed i had put 99 before and then updated it to 101. The reason was i thought that i had missed the global bonus, but looking at what u say i hadn't missed it previously. Thank You for bringing it out. I will go through your posts again to count them again.

As for the neconu disaster, I double checked your ET to confirm the screen shot. I don't mind doing a little extra legwork once in a while. So we shall let the global pass. Next time, get the global/hof message. The value was 51 peds for your global.

Divinity

[joke mode on] I put you on the KOS because of the 99 points. Damn man, next time i put 20 neconu's on u so make sure u come mine after me. Slow down and give us mortals some time to catch up [/joke mode off]

Awesome buddy, keep going!

Last edited:
I dont sure i calculate it good ( 59 point here atm) and the best global :D

61 with 2 global point bonus. I need to calculate again i guess :D

Last edited:
Yes my bad i dont know is any global bonus :p

Well...it could have gone better..

Although judging from the ped amounts on the people who have already posted I feel I do not have a chance with this contest; I only started 4 months ago.
I went out with my 15 ped of probes (and no amp) anyway, only found one claim larger than IV; fortunately it was an ample so I did make a profit overall, so while it could've gone better it also could've gone worse. Also, if the graphics look better than in later pics it's cause i'm not on my comp at the moment.

attachment.php

Although judging from the ped amounts on the people who have already posted I feel I do not have a chance with this contest; I only started 4 months ago.
I went out with my 15 ped of probes (and no amp) anyway, only found one claim larger than IV; fortunately it was an ample so I did make a profit overall, so while it could've gone better it also could've gone worse. Also, if the graphics look better than in later pics it's cause i'm not on my comp at the moment.

attachment.php

Torene, Can you please send me the screenshot or do something about it as i cannot see anything in the screenshot.

Did a bit mining there but too many hits to get big ones :p
Even found a nice OOTO in that LA, 3.43PED of Hansi, Divinity asked me to post a screenie here too :D

Hansi:

Other Claims:

Well here is my second run... sorry lots of work for you (and for me to upload everything :) )

still waiting for a HOF to beat Pavillon :laugh:

Last edited:
Torene, Can you please send me the screenshot or do something about it as i cannot see anything in the screenshot.

Umm...I'm not sure what exactly you want me to do...I uploaded it to my images folder here and then copied the url under add image...never done this before so if I'm doing something wrong help would be appreciated.

Okay well I found a guide...is this any better?

Okay well I found a guide...is this any better?

I was just writing up an instruction to you on PM ^^. And yes, it is gr8. Thank You

Thalion's second run

I did one more run tonight, short one cause I'm too tired to mine longer :laugh:
Got 4 claims that would count in the event, here are the pics (hope I didn't forget to press anything):

LeZen, you're doing amazing job there, lots and lots of points :) gratz!

en_7_v.jpg

en_6_v.jpg

en_5_ix.jpg

Just enough time to drop a few probes for now...

Score Board Updated. Please check and confirm. If you find any issue, kindly let me know.

PS: Very good going everyone. It is really good to see people participate and try win. Wish you all the best.

showimage.php

showimage.php

print_screen_2010-10-15_13-6-13.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_13-41-38.jpg
print_screen_2010-10-15_13-44-20.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-6-10.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-7-49.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-11-4.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-29-11.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-29-18.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-41-44.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-44-29.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_14-49-5.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_15-0-2.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_15-1-22.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_16-2-0.jpg

print_screen_2010-10-15_16-4-6.jpg

Finally, after a couple of problems, i managed to upload my pictures.

Here is the abstract:

EnMatter:

1x VII
1x VI
1x XIV

Ore:

11x V
2x XI
1x VIII

Last edited:
EnMatter:

1x VII
1x VI
1x XIV

Ore:

11x V
1x XI
1x VIII

Based on the above you should have 16 screenshots whereas you have only 15. Also there are 2 * XI claims you have. I do not see the VII claim though. Bottomline, the score is the same ^^ 42 points+2 global bonus = 44 points.

Please check and confirm

Goldmoon's Finds

Here's what I've Found:
Last I checked, anything under a IX is worth no points. - So we can save space by not posting those right? :)
--Edit: OOPS X for Ore... mah bad!
--Edit: Forgive my ignorance to the Time Stamps. I had not read this forum here, I am very sorry for it. and Win7 versus my screen capture software threw me for a loop on a few shots. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

-- FORGIVE--

IX - 18
X - 6
XIII - 1:D
XVIII - 1 :yay:

Hall Of Fame: 615ped :yay:

Last edited:
Missing Picture

It seems I got duplicate pix from the uploader...

Here is thie missing HoF Find: well, not missing, just hard to read...

Last edited:
Here's what I've Found:
Last I checked, anything under a IX is worth no points. - So we can save space by not posting those right? :)
--Edit: OOPS X for Ore... mah bad!
--Edit: Forgive my ignorance to the Time Stamps. I had not read this forum here, I am very sorry for it. and Win7 versus my screen capture software threw me for a loop on a few shots. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

-- FORGIVE--

IX - 18
X - 6
XIII - 1:D
XVIII - 1 :yay:

Hall Of Fame: 615ped :yay:

Warning : Read the rules before posting. I cannot afford to verify each claim by going through ET records and manually cross referencing hardly legible or hidden position readings

Issues with the post :

1. No map in any of them
2. No time stamp
3. Position in many hidden by the loot window.

It took me and a couple of your competitors a lot of time to verify these claims. They have been gracious enough to allow the posts this one time only. This is the one and last time this is being allowed. I will not consider any such posts going forward. Period.

I forgot to gratz you , so hence the edit ^^

Last edited:
Round 2 :p

IV - 14
V - 1
VI - 2
VII - 5
VIII - 3

Here are my screen for the third run:

Erased due to internal error...

Will upload the third + fourth runs at the same time later (but within 24 hours ;) )

Last edited:
No time to mine more... will be back tomorrow! And nice to see you in the LA Pavillon!

Same nice to see leader group A :)
My 3 round was very bad have just 4 screen all IV i add if i got more :p have very many many nrf ill try tommorow again :)

Well I went ahead and bought some amplifiers for this round...went much better :)

Ores

Enmatter

So if I posted everything (and didn't duplicate) that's
Ores
V = 2
VI = 1
VII = 1
X = 1

Enmatter
IV = 2
V = 5
VI = 1
XIV = 1 :yay:

If the screenshot for the global looks off it's because I had already started drilling when I realized that my loot window covered up part of the name, so I moved it and took another pic. If you need to see the first one let me know. The global made me very happy after I used 25 ped earlier in the day and got zip ;)

26 points + 4 bonus

Total 30 points

4 x V that i didn't have time to post last night...

en_11_v.jpg

en_10_v.jpg

en_9_v.jpg

en_8_v.jpg

Back