Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

I can see some impressive results over here. Big gratz to everyone!

Here's my few screens I'd like to add from today.. I wish I had as many as some ppl over here :laugh:... but oh well, these will have to do:

Ok, I promised I'd do that...

Any bonus for that? ^^
J/k ofc. Here's the story - I met Divinity when he was cleaning the area from neconus. One attacked me, so I had to fight for my life! Got this when Divinity was next to me. He asked for 50% tax on the kill when I asked for a bonus point for that global ;)
Was fun!

I still dont have the 50% ^^ . It was weird , Thalion aggro'd the mob from far far away while i was driving it away. At the end though, all for good ;)

I was recounting my score and I'm not getting 48 for my second run, can you recount? (I'm really tired)

Thank You for pointing it out. I recounted and i am getting 41 myself. Can you confirm thats what u got??

Last edited:
couple of globals

XV:14; X:7; X:7; IX:6; IX:6; XIII:12, X:7; IX:6; XIII:12; XV:14; IX:6; IX:6

that should be the points for this run if i'm not mistaken that comes on a total for this run on 103 points..

That is correct. It is easier to confirm when data is provided ^^

LeaderBoard Update : Please Double Check Scores

Scores :

Level A
----------

Lezen - 255 points ( 99+66+90)
John Joene Mckwak - 245 points (142 +103)
Pavilion - 117 points (61+56)
Torene - 97 points (6+41+5+45)
Neon Neon The One - 73 points (44+29)
Divinity - 56 points
BB Punisher - 33 Points ( 25+8)
Radim - 29 points (13+16)
Kelon - 22 points ( 20+2)
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Rhagnar - 50 points ( 30+20)
Thalion - 36 points (15 + 17+4)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 26 points (23+3)
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 8 points (4+4)
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 8 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

So what started out crummy turned awesome :laugh:

I went immediately to the LA when I got on, with ~300 ped worth of probes, bombs, and amps. After burning through nearly 100 ped worth with little to no success, I decided to try elsewhere. Tried a couple different LA's (I do nearly all of my mining on Amathera) and got similar results until I got a 73 ped lumis leach claim in Shinook River. Burned through everything I had, and even with MU for light liquid I was going to end at around a 50 ped loss. :( So I say screw it, sell my light liquid to an order for 147%, buy some more probes/bombs/amps, and head back to #42. Started out better, although not much, but I figured I was probably going to break even so I kept going. Then, about halfway through, I hit a 256 ped Gazz :) Needless to say I'm ecstatic and it made my day :) :yay: Unfortunately, by the time I hit it my OA-104 had worn down lol. Anyways, here's pics for up to now for the day (I *really* need to go to bed soon).

So, to sum things up:
Enmatter
IV = 2
V = 2
VI = 2
VIII = 1

Ore
V = 3
VI = 3
IX = 1
XVI = 1 :yay:

Should be 43 + 2 bonus

The moment i saw your gazz Hof i told thalion that it was on ola42 i suspect ^^. Gratz!!! Glad to hear things got better for you :) You sure are catching up fast ^^. Wish you many more Hof's.

Last edited:
I still dont have the 50% ^^ . It was weird , Thalion aggro'd the mob from far far away while i was driving it away. At the end though, all for good ;)

Oh, I never did aggro it! You tried to run it over with your car (that still needs some textures btw), and it got so confused it thought it's easier to eat someone who's NOT in a car!
That was assassination attempt! That what it was :laugh:

Hahaha! I tried to bargain and give you neconu teeth or something like that, but you didn't want it :rolleyes: So no 50% for you, stick with the tax :tongue3:

The moment i saw your gazz Hof i told thalion that it was on ola42 i suspect ^^. Glad to hear things got better for you :) You sure are catching up fast ^^. Wish you many more Hof's.

Confirmed. He said it was on that land... he knows everything! Watch out guys!

And gratz on the hof, nice gazzu :thumbup:

Round 3:

3_1.jpg

3_2.jpg

3_3.jpg

3_4.jpg

3_5.jpg

3_6.jpg

3_7.jpg

3_8.jpg

3_9.jpg

3_10.jpg

3_11.jpg

3_12.jpg

3_13.jpg

3_14.jpg

3_15.jpg

3_16.jpg

3_17.jpg

3_18.jpg

3_19.jpg

3_20.jpg

3_21.jpg

3_22.jpg

3_23.jpg

3_24.jpg

3_25.jpg

EnMatter:

7x IV - 7
4x V - 8

Ore:

13x V - 13
1x VIII - 4
1x IX -5

Total points: 73 + 37 = 110 points

Thank You for pointing it out. I recounted and i am getting 41 myself. Can you confirm thats what u got??

That is what I got. And yea, I was just outside the LA when I got the global so I was glad to see it inside :)

5 Points....Figured out thumbnails below :)

ore_8_vi.jpg

ore_7_v.jpg

ore_6_v.jpg

ore_5_v.jpg

Last edited:
11 more Claims for 22 points....

group B update, Thalion's 5th run

Here's few screens from yesterday :)

Hope I didn't forget to press anything :)

Yesterday's mining pics:

Enmatter

Ores

So
Enmatter
IV = 1
V = 4
VI = 2
IX = 1
Points 21

Ores
V = 2
VI = 5
VII = 2
VIII = 2
IX = 1
X = 1
Points = 37

Total points = 58

As Torene Posted while i was updating, I am going to include his and post the update in the next post.

I tried to do some more mining...kept running into people though :( Oh well, it could've been worse, at least I didn't get a loss. I also found oil for the first time there, was kinda surprised. Anyway, here's some pics.

Enmatter

Ore

Enmatter: IV = 6
Ore: V = 1, VI = 1, VII = 1, VIII = 1, X = 1

Thank You for the help provided by those who have given a summary.

Level A
----------

Lezen - 255 points
John Joene Mckwak - 245 points
Torene - 177 ( 97+58+22)
Pavilion - 117 points
Neon Neon The One - 110 points (73+37)
Divinity - 56 points
BB Punisher - 60 Points (33+27)
Radim - 45 points (29+16)
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Rhagnar - 70 points (50+20)
Thalion - 53 points (36+17)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 26 points
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 8 points
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 8 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Last edited:
5 Points....Figured out thumbnails below :)

ore_5_v.jpg

Dear BB,

I have allowed it to pass this time but kindly keep the deed open next time .

Thanks,

Divinity

Last edited:
As Torene Posted while i was updating, I am going to include his and post the update in the next post.

Hers ;) And I didn't mean to interrupt your post :laugh:

Next Update after 36 hours

Hers ;) And I didn't mean to interrupt your post :laugh:

No Interruptions at all ;) And when it comes to claims, i love being interrupted. Bring it on !!!

PS : I am going to be away for the next 36 hours, so all updations will be made then.

Thank You,

Divinity

Today's screenies... Thx Thalion again ;)

This is part 1

And here is part 2:

Total of part 1 + 2 should be:
12 VII
1 VIII
13 IX
9 X
2 XIII
1 XV

Total: 198 + 6 bonus points for the 3 globals = 204 (to be verified I am tired :rolleyes: )

Nice event! Nice to see people in the LA! competition will be hard!

Thalion's run

Nice event! Nice to see people in the LA! competition will be hard!

Indeed. I agree on all :)

Here's my screens from today. Divinity, when you come back to calculate plz make sure I didn't post something twice, I'm so tired I can hardly see :laugh: From what I remember it should be 16 different claims here...

Cya on the LA soon, guys!

Not enough time in the day ....

31 points + 7 bonus

Total 38 points

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

Ok next round, i did 2 – 3 fuckups that my item window is in front of my map but you can see through it the position where i am, i did several more screwup map not open, deed not open lol, clearly i wasn’t really awake so i left those out..

Now for those were my inventory is over the map you guys descide if they are allowed but imo you can see the map so…

Up to you !

VII: 4; VII:4; VII:4; VII: 4; VII: 4; X:7; VII:4; IX:6; X:7; VI:3; X:7; VI: 3; IX:6; VII:4; VI:3; IX:6; XIII:12; IX:6; XVI:15; X:7; VII: 4; IX: 6

Should be 126 points

Well I dont know what Divinity think about this but.. is it possible for you guys to post your screenies as a small picture? Would be easier to read the forum, point etc...

Well maybe Divinity prefer to see directly the full size's image.. dont know

Keep going all! :)

Back