Beacons!

Buck Wyld

Old Alpha
Society
PK Coatkillers
Alexander Buck Wyld
Ok people of entropia, it has been hinted and demanded here and there in other threads, but let's make this known to ma in a big way. We want beacons back now!!!!! If you agree simply respond to this thread and let's together send this message by getting 1000+ replies in a day for the return of beacon missions. Ps even my wife who pretty much hates eu keeps asking me. Are beacons back????

I agree. Beacons!

JAN, you out there? Put the mechanisms in place so Marco can (re)make the missing content!

BRING BACK BEACONS!

We asked all year long already

I want them back just as bad as you do but we already have millions of these threads

Want them... tired of begging for things that should have already been done :(

Beacons! ASAP!

Sign me up for more beacons too!

It was one of the only things that still felt like something special. An event worth gathering up the gang and spending a few peds carelessly while having a good time.

In fact, if there were other "missions" like beacons that were "instanced" and not just more of the same grind, I'd probably be a regular depositor in order to partake in the fun. As it is, I just grind away and break even/small profit. Not much to gain for MA FPC there!

Standard reply to generic 'I want beacons back' threads: Yes, I want them back as well.

Please bring them back. I have a beacon begging to be used in storage

Keep the replys comming!! Great post mandu. So far it looks like a wide variety of counties, soc's, and professions represented

Ok people of entropia, it has been hinted and demanded here and there in other threads, but let's make this known to ma in a big way. We want beacons back now!!!!! If you agree simply respond to this thread and let's together send this message by getting 1000+ replies in a day for the return of beacon missions. Ps even my wife who pretty much hates eu keeps asking me. Are beacons back????

NP....MA has told os that we will get all old stuff back before the end of this year.:D

EU need the beacon missions!

You said in a big way so here it is......

We Want Beacons back

please

Yup I will agree. Bring them back ASAP

Yes I want Beacons back :eyecrazy:

Beggin For Beacons

Beaconnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Put the damned beacons back now!

OK... sorry for not being polite...

DO IT!

Robot Beacon (111111001101101110001111)

i wanna use my 42 ped beacon :yay:

Put my name on the list