Sooo does voice chat work or what?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23278

Referriing to new in-game thingymajig

Any good?

I think it works great! as soon as they introduce team chat it would be awesome!

Works great but not too useful until you can chat with multiple players at the same time.

Sure it works... IF you only want to chat with one person at a time and don't mind paying 8 PED a month for the privilage :D

Meanwhile Manticore Society will continue our day to day operations where we can chat to all our members at the same time using the always free Team Speak...:laugh:

Voice chat works and is nice and clear as well...... but it needs 2 things....

1.) Group chat option

2.) Push To Talk option

Menace

ahh

thx for the input... was looking to maybe use it for teamups, don't have a mic yet, 1 on 1 chat maybe good for certain occasions though, from what you say it seems good for that, and i'm willing to pay the fee for convenience, Ventrilo and others just seemed to damned complicated :p

But as there is not team chat i'll hold off for now.

thx :)

Just send me your peds. I will let you use my voice chat system and it already has team capabilities. Or, download it and use it for free, it's called Teamspeak. ;)

Just send me your peds. I will let you use my voice chat system and it already has team capabilities. Or, download it and use it for free, it's called Teamspeak. ;)

OOOH if only I wanted to use external programs.. darn :)

OOOH if only I wanted to use external programs.. darn :)

8 - 10 ped is not a bad cost... I would be all for it as soon as team speak shows up. I have used the single chat off and on and it works great. I have never been fond of Vent or Xfire. Can't say much about teamspeak. Never used it.

I have had several MIC issues with Vent and teamspeak. Mindarks chat seems to work great the first time and no additional tweaking.

Back