What game interests you besides EU ?

Razormat

Guardian
As the title says and maybe post a video of what game you are interested in
or looking forward to besides EU.

I start with this:

1.: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (I like the Japanese trailer better then the english one :D):

2.: Black Prophecy (upcoming Space MMO):

3.: DUST 514 (This game will play out in the same universe as EVE online and it is a shooter.
The interesting part imo is that the two games will be connected.
Unfortunately DUST 514 will only be released on consoles):

Just one game

Mass Effect 3 <-- I even put aside Entropia then

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games :yay:
Snooker games :yay:
R.T.S. games :yay:

Planet Arkadia
Battlestar Galactica Online

Your thread, Is not breaking Rule 3.7 - Advertising / Recruiting ??? :scratch2:

Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such threads or posts may be deleted. All references of this kind WILL BE DELETED, including those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures.

Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such threads or posts may be deleted. All references of this kind WILL BE DELETED, including those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures.

oh dear, lol
:zzz: :zzz: :dunno:

That's fine. :)
Even though it could be seen as a 3.7 breach, I don't think this is any attempt to recruit and/or advertise, but rather gamers discussing what games you like, which is rather natural. Its a fine line, but its also natural for gamers to discuss. As long as you don't attempt to recruit other players then Ill keep it open, and let you enjoy :)

Me, I play Civilization 5 at the moment. About to embark myself on a Fallout New Vegas journey as well. I'm also going to finish portal before Portal 2 comes, which I look forward to. And I really hope Lionheart keeps to their promise and releases Fable 3 on PC. :)

Yeah as Hanne rightly hints.. Personnally I don't wish to see adverts or promo vids for games, just interesting to see what others play. but I know I'll also get jealous of you guys that play stuff my PC cannot handle!!! bah! :)

And Deus Ex (edit)..... "invisible war" was my favourite game of all time!, no way could I run the new stuff :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, I play Civilization 5 at the moment. About to embark myself on a Fallout New Vegas journey as well. I'm also going to finish portal before Portal 2 comes, which I look forward to. And I really hope Lionheart keeps to their promise and releases Fable 3 on PC. :)

I would like to play so many games as you, too. But, the day have not so many hours . as I'd like to have :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But I will try to play less Entropia Universe and play some games that you said ;)

Yeah as Hanne rightly hints.. Personnally I don't wish to see adverts or promo vids for games, just interesting to see what others play. but I know I'll also get jealous of you guys that play stuff my PC cannot handle!!! bah! :)

And Deus Ex (the first) was my favourite game of all time!, no way could I run the new stuff :(

So should I remove the videos then ?

So should I remove the videos then ?

It's not really for me to say.. your OP is cool. I haven't clicked on the videos, mainly coz I'll see stuff I cannot run on my PC and that makes me sad :)

Hanne hints to others to be careful about seeming to recruit for other games, which may happen in this kind of thread.

Personnaly I think YOU should not remove them

Even though it could be seen as a 3.7 breach, I don't think this is any attempt to recruit and/or advertise, but rather gamers discussing what games you like, which is rather natural. Its a fine line, but its also natural for gamers to discuss. As long as you don't attempt to recruit other players then Ill keep it open, and let you enjoy :)

I am more and more convinced that you are not human. Cause you never sleep.:wise: I think your Betha Bot with a name change.:cool:

I am very much looking forward to Diablo III. My guess is that it will take away quite some entropia time for me when it's released...for a while :ahh:

mp me, i dare you :)

i play (besides civ series)
OTTD (open transport tycoon deluxe)
battlefield 2
battlefield bad company 2
medal of honor (2010)
NFS (most like most wanted, new one coming out soon ill play too)
tons of other games. i can play almost anything due to working @ a store that sells them.

I am very much looking forward to Diablo III. My guess is that it will take away quite some entropia time for me when it's released...for a while :ahh:

I can not wait for Diablo III :)

I play:
MW2
Reach

Black Ops (when it comes out)
I've got Civ 5 and New Vegas... haven't gotten around to playing them yet though lol

Mass Effect 3, can't wait to see how the whole thing ends.

I've been screwing around with Minecraft recently. :eyecrazy:

Mass Effect 3, can't wait to see how the whole thing ends.

Shhhhh! I haven't finished 2 yet!

I've been screwing around with Minecraft recently. :eyecrazy:

Oh yeah, the Minecraft movement. I never really jumped on board that game. I do like watching all the videos on Machinima though :)

Hmm, let's see.

Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2.
Starcraft 2
Minecraft
Been playing some Stalker.
Recently got Titan Quest because it was on special on steam...
And about 20 other games that I occasionally play :D.

I should really just focus on a few :laugh:.

This is my game: :smoke:

I only play entropia.
In fact...it is the only thing on my computer besides skype and msn :D
lol

I would like to play Planet Calypso only too. But sometimes seems the game don´t want me there but only my peds on there pockets. Then I open steam and go to shot someone in the head at Team Fortress 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_m0eFRAMug

This heavy guy realy is one of my favorites.

F1 2010, but it really pissed me off when my save game got corrupted and I had to start over!
Civilization V, I'm so good at this one compared to IV :laugh:

Looking forward to:

Left for Dead 3
Diablo 3
Fable 3
Dragon Age 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 6
Shogun 2

And maybe there is actually a good game coming out that I dont know the title of yet :silly2:

Hate consols, pc all the way :)

F1 2010, but it really pissed me off when my save game got corrupted and I had to start over!
Civilization V, I'm so good at this one compared to IV :laugh:

civ5 is actually too easy, i liked I, II and III best...

Looking forward to:

Mass Effect 3, Fable 3, AC: Brotherhood, EU with VU content (Beauty: Facepaint) xD,
Dragon Age 2, The Witcher 2, Deus Ex: Human.....

Playing atm besides EU:

Fallout: New Vegas, GTA IV & TBOGT (Multiplayer), Dead Rising 2 & many others......

Playing fallout New Vegas a lot atm, great game, but I keep drifting back to EU each night after an hour or so of play :)

I will get 100% on Just Cause 2 if it freakin kills me!!

Back