Harbinger: This creature is in a condition where it can not be damaged or sweated.

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
When the Harbinger mob is in that condition it is not taken away when he hits the avatar like it does for other mobs.

I had one following me for about 10 min and the condition was not resolved at any time.

Makes hunting Harbingers inside the factory kind of useless.

When the Harbinger mob is in that condition it is not taken away when he hits the avatar like it does for other mobs.

I had one following me for about 10 min and the condition was not resolved at any time.

Makes hunting Harbingers inside the factory kind of useless.

It seems that there is a bug with the "trapping avoid" system. From what I heard it is negative in 2 ways:
a) regulary hunting people get the effect you mentioned
b) exploiters can actually trap some mobs behind trees w/o problems
I have no idea how that is done though... but i heard its possible.
Btw this counts for some more mobs... not just harbinger.

It seems that there is a bug with the "trapping avoid" system. From what I heard it is negative in 2 ways:
a) regulary hunting people get the effect you mentioned
b) exploiters can actually trap some mobs behind trees w/o problems
I have no idea how that is done though... but i heard its possible.
Btw this counts for some more mobs... not just harbinger.

The mission in the crator factory is a bit pointless. If you for some reason stops to shoot some of the mobs then they are almost all in the condition where you cant damage them. So hurray for the decay party.

I hope this will get solve before we meet The Mother of all MOBS

agree .. had the problem with Pop Dragon some days ago... even they hit me they are trapped and didn't get dmg.

problem is affecting normal mobs too. Saw one or two in that condition yesterday in various locations.

i've had the opposite where i've managed to pump a few good shots into a mob whilst it is effectively trapped and before that condition comes up....hasn't always saved me though so i guess it evens out in the long run of things.

I call it CHEATING my MindArk, but then again I'm really pissed off at the returns lately.

Normally, when a mob goes in a condition I would simply wait until it hit me and then it would no longer be in a condition.
Last night however, in the Hadesheim crater, the mobs would hit but stay in a condition. Four or five shots and then a Steelbird Elite sneaks up behind you and bye-bye.

Agree with the OP and others, this really sucks!!! It's bad enough wasting one shot here and there on a mob stuck in a rock or something, but for a mob to be whacking away at you while you pump wasted shot after wasted shot into it is just plain WRONG!

Fix this quick, please!

I call it CHEATING my MindArk, but then again I'm really pissed off at the returns lately.

Normally, when a mob goes in a condition I would simply wait until it hit me and then it would no longer be in a condition.
Last night however, in the Hadesheim crater, the mobs would hit but stay in a condition. Four or five shots and then a Steelbird Elite sneaks up behind you and bye-bye.

Yes, the Harbinger stays in that condition. I don't mind usually the mobs going into it, because I mostly walk backwards when shooting and the mobs often fall into that condition -without- any obstacles or traps insight, lol.

And like you said, usually after one hit the condition is back to normal, but not for the Harbinger. Now I don't know about other mobs -staying- in that condition like other posters mentioned?

And like you said, usually after one hit the condition is back to normal, but not for the Harbinger. Now I don't know about other mobs -staying- in that condition like other posters mentioned?

The drokas and drones in the crater (at the factory) have the same problem.

In crater also players are in condition where cant play because of so much lag caused by Vtols.
You cant shoot mob because he is stuck, you cant run or fap because you are freezed or laging badly.

I hope that veichles will not be allowed on boss mob event hunt.

This can happen on any mob anywhere. Yesterday I had a longu stalker at 50% then got trapped into nothing and went in that state for eternity. Just a quick feature to "earn" money imo... total bs.

i was having this problem for various mobs though it seems (most times) like the mob happens to get stuck on nothing

had the problem with atrox at jurra and leviathans in open water, my question is, why do we have to pay to hunt an un-huntable mob thats "stuck" and still hitting our armor like they are not "stuck", increasing our decay for the little loot they do give when they finally become "un-stuck" after numerous hits to your armor?

this probably not a bug, but an introduced nerf to get us to spend more, to fill their pockets more :wise:

also ive noticed im taking a lot more hits from small atrox after the last few updates :( for example when hunting a single young atrox i would get hit once, sometimes twice while killing the beast, now i seem to take 5+ hits on a regular basis :scratch2: my armor decay bill has nearly tripled over the last 2 months for some reason. perhaps FPC or MA (not sure which) might be fiddling with our evade or the mobs abilities to hit us :mad:

same story, and very annoying ! :(

And very poor loot too :( ...... look at my global (only 1) after spending 300 peds ammo :mad:

same story, and very annoying ! :(

And very poor loot too :( ...... look at my global (only 1) after spending 300 peds ammo :mad:

Be happy you got a global period. And stop measuring the success of a hunt by the bells and whistles instead of the numbers.

Will add drone coordinators were doing this too. 5-6 hits while still In A Condition.... think my credit card is going to get In A Condition until this is fixed.

It does seem to be the same bug as "Leviathans trapped in water", except showing up for other mobs too, both on land an in air (trapped Steel Bird in clear air happened when shooting at it and walking backwards). I'm yet to see a case where it doesn't go back to normal after one-two hits though.

stay next to the mob few seconds..usualy around 10...and wait to shoot you ones or twice....and you can kill the mob after that. Every mob make that if is captive in a tree or stone or anything. This is made to not profit from that mob...kill him whitout take any natural dmg from him.

So reading the entire post, my preliminary conclusions is a trapped mob does not go out of that status since the last release of 11/11/2010 (2010.6.1 / 11.4.3). Sounds to me not as a nerf, but as a bug. It seems to be for all/a lot of mobs besides Harbinger mob.

stay next to the mob few seconds..usualy around 10...and wait to shoot you ones or twice....and you can kill the mob after that. Every mob make that if is captive in a tree or stone or anything. This is made to not profit from that mob...kill him whitout take any natural dmg from him.

Hello? Haven't you read anything in this thread?
Even AFTER the mob has hit you, it STAYS in a condition.

Hello? Haven't you read anything in this thread?
Even AFTER the mob has hit you, it STAYS in a condition.

Temp sollution work on most mobs i hunted until MA fix it.
Once mob declare that is stuck or unhitable - yellow text - just aim on next mob and kill next mob. After that first mob is ready to be killed.
Yea i know, hard to do it on big mobs lol.

Well I read a thread about the Untouchable the other week
It seems if you hit an Unreachable the timer exponentially increases
so
Maybe(as mb MA meant to do it) its to stop afk hunting.
You must be aware as if you stop hitting it as soon as it gets in condition
its still a 1-2 hit and back to normal
If you pump 5 or 6 hits into it your timer blows out

Yah clicking to hit is not worth compared to Auto hit
but
Now this feature/bug does add to the boring click argument

Hanne can you advise us on this bug?

Hanne
Can you advise us if this bug is being looked at? This bug is costing players money!

Cheers
Bjorn

Back