Mod Merc Tier 4

Oh man sweeeeet item, super big gratz! :yay:

Big Gratz Skippie and good job Auktuma :yay:

Must be a huge relief tiering it up without the risk...

Congratz to the tier upgrader and the lucky owner :):yay:

barf.

gz auktuma! ;)

165.98 dps? that's something mate. Gratz Auktuma and also gratz to the owner.

Gg skip! Will you be the first to reach 10? ;)

Raw powaaaah :eyecrazy:

Gz Skippie :)

Gg skip! Will you be the first to reach 10? ;)

I realistically shudder to consider not only the exponential TT cost per tier, but also what gem(s) it would end up using to hit all those tiers....

That and the time in between each tier :silly2:. Maybe Skippie should start a contest "Guess how much ammo I burn to hit T10, and how long it'll take?" :D

Wow, gratz Skip. That is on the way to being the best T10 weapon in game! I will have to visit your pasture to see how quick u can take down a Proteron with it!
I also think the value of tiered items will recover as their potential becomes clear!

Cheers
Bjorn

I realistically shudder to consider not only the exponential TT cost per tier, but also what gem(s) it would end up using to hit all those tiers....

after tier 4, essentially everything is tt.

tier 5 should cost about half the cost to click tier 4, due to the absence of opals.

That and the time in between each tier :silly2:. Maybe Skippie should start a contest "Guess how much ammo I burn to hit T10, and how long it'll take?" :D

1. The cost to tier is not exponential, it's linear. The TT required is a known quantity.
2. We already know what gems are required, an unknown factor is if level 6 and beyond requires some rare mineral
3. Judging on the trend of amount of throughput required for a weapon (Total shots 5k,20k,80k), we might be lucky to ever see tier 7, let alone tier 10. The current model predicts 6 weeks of active shooting with a MM for Tier 6. Perhaps the number of shots required linearises at higher levels - something we won't know until we get there.

Wow insane gun, Gratz.

Judging on the trend of amount of throughput required for a weapon (Total shots 5k,20k,80k), we might be lucky to ever see tier 7, let alone tier 10. The current model predicts 6 weeks of active shooting with a MM for Tier 6. Perhaps the number of shots required linearises at higher levels - something we won't know until we get there.

yea but... the gun is 4.3 already.

tir.jpg

so place your bets on the day it arrives in emerald city!

Back