Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 11.4.4.

The servers will be taken down at 2010-11-17 08:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 180 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
{moved to OP. Thanks}

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noes the robots are attacking the servers!

3 hours ... thats one hell of a update then ...

180 minutes?

Maybe a new planet? Or a new continent on Calypso? Or maybe they're doing something that could give them problems and so anything shorter than this will seem like a bonus.:confused:

Thats alot of downtime :laugh:

120min has been 180min the last few uppdates... they are learning.

now turn up the steelbird gen1 spawns and fix the name bugg.

Lets
Hope
They
Fix
The
Annoying
Bug
!

Lets
Hope
They
Fix
The
Annoying
Bug
!

:laugh: So funny Mega. Let's hope that. But still 3 hours its a lot of time. Maybe they change loot sistem too :lolup:.

Woot, I like updates.

Maybe it's to do with the Christmas sale?

A new planet beta online in a matter of weeks, a big new property sale over Christmas period on Calypso, RT expecting some more content/events I think, and Calypso big event continuing, and hopefully some bug fixes thrown in, a lot there that will need tucking onto the system so a big MA update is a good start. Fingers crossed it is an easy and trouble free update for them and us ;)

Maybe it's to do with the Christmas sale?

Quite possible. If its a new continent, as some believe, then we can expect a reasonably big patch.

Or they're gradually rolling out bits of the new planet rather than releasing it as one huge download.

or beacons :yay:

More stuff for Rocktropia please!! :yay:

Woot, I like updates.

Yeah me2... I certainly hope for something exiting because the last days since story mission release I could just not be bothered to play since there is nothing to do. I am really looking forward to this release and my alarm clock is set to 1h before downtime end so I can play when it goes live. Time to do some coursework now to get that out of the way just in case it's got some nice content. :yup:

:laugh: So funny Mega. Let's hope that. But still 3 hours its a lot of time. Maybe they change loot sistem too :lolup:.

Yeah, now all the real cash in the economy will be automatically wired to MA's account. No more globals and HOF, just very expensive hunting. lol

:scratch2: I must still be sleepingt, what nightmare!! Wake up wake up!! *smacks his face*

Taming!

MENTORING !!!!!!

Hassle free is all I hope for

I'm betting bug fixes.

Which
annoying
bug
?
:D

on't think they actually
x it as (if) this is a FPC
lease. As it is said many
es it's MAs job to do.

......................................................../Torschen

180 mins of downtime, thats a big release! TAMING pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeee!

:cheer::cheer::xmas: maybe xmas cakes for everyone?

Looking forward to some interesting changes and saving peds for 3 hrs:)

Jung./

Maybe they'll fix the loot system so that the next 20k ped I depo doesnt go to someone else :yay:

Maybe they'll fix the loot system so that the next 20k ped I depo doesnt go to someone else :yay:

Agree,
and maybe, finally remove the "missing shot" steal.

Back