Help: Searching for jerr jer pa!

ChilliBill

Hatchling
Society
₲ΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Dr GreeNThumB ChiLLiBiLL
Hi fellow entropians,

Something embarassing happened a moment ago, which leads me to write this post.

Here is what happened:

As I was searching for some hermes parts on auction, found a low TT backstrap that caught my eye,
However, this is where things went south..

I failed to notice that there was no buyout, eager to get the item I clicked (as most of us do) the leftmost up arrow...

Not even during the confirmation process did I notice what I had done, untill the microseccond after pressing the last "Confirm" button.

My whole pedcard ... 1001 ped.. is what I accidentaly bid on this 22.67 ped TT hermes backstrap.

So now I hope that someone knows jerr jer pa and could help me to get in contact with this person, and hopefully I could receive some of my peds back.

Any and all help will be deeply apreciated!

tjululu, crap man i just saw this ingame as i was after the backstrap myself, so decided to check after a thread, i'll do what i can to find the man, thats total crap btw u shouldnt have!!!!!!! maaaan!!!!

tjululu, crap man i just saw this ingame as i was after the backstrap myself, so decided to check after a thread, i'll do what i can to find the man, thats total crap btw u shouldnt have!!!!!!! maaaan!!!!

Thx I hope u can find him :D

wow that sucks :(

i must LOL, long and hard, I have broken hermes backstrap u can have for 900 if you like...

Regards Hmm

i must LOL, long and hard, I have broken hermes backstrap u can have for 900 if you like...

Regards Hmm

You are laughing at someone losing real money on a simple mistake? I'll not clutter up the forums with exactly what I think of you. Sufficed to say, not cool!

Been there done that too .. :/

Hope the person you bought the item from doesn't assume he just got an Auction uber and laugh at you. GL finding them hoping they have a tiny bit of compassion / honor.

Ouch that sucks for sure :mad: Hope you get the ped back!

Hi! I saw him near north swamp camp yesterday.... I was in twin peaks when you looked for him, so I asked him in chat what happened and did you two met .... But no asnwer from him....

Sorry to hear what happened..

this has happened waaaaaaaay too much. I think something needs to be implemented like an extra pop-up confirmation window at the very least.

Back