IV vibrant sweat on next island

Doesn't we deserve an official statement about a INCREDIBLE STUPID change to the whole universe??

I still wont believe it until I found it myself or we have some official comment!

Agreed! Fail fail fail fail! :laugh:

Anyone tried to sweat a mob on NI yet?

No - I'm afraid that iron ore might whizz out of a papoo and destroy my VSE Mk 1!

Extracting sweat from ground is as logic as looting a table or a carbine from a mob, so the logic has no place here.

For sure sweat market will be unbalanced during few months, as was the Nova and co market. I remember first ones were 1.5 PED each, now I just TT them.

MA loves shaking a bit the players, the economy and the habits... The (L) market, the Foot Guards, the Enhancers, Vehicles, whatever happens, this universe needs to be unstable (they call it dynamic) to ensure people cant profit too much and need to adapt regularly.

its good to make sweat in mining if BP start to need a huge amount of it.

its good to make sweat in mining if you can pull 5k per pull...

breaking a tt extractor to get a V find, thats not cool.

i think the OP is sitting on a huge find... 233k x 2-3ped = 466-699 ped!?!? running to new planet to mine sweat right about now!

FICTIVE UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT : sweat numeric value have been increased 1:2000 so when u needed 200000 sweat to have a value of 2ped you now need 1000 sweat to make a value of 2ped.

Any instance of sweat ingame has been modified based upon this.

If you had for 0.10 tt ped worth(10000sweat) of it you now have 20 tt ped worth of value. So 200000 sweat is now 1000 in your inventory .

Before 1 sweat =
100000 = 1.00
10000 = 0.10
1000 = 0.01
100 = 0.001
10 = 0.0001
1 = 0.00001
With a market value around 20000-30000%

Now 1 sweat =
100000 = 200
10000 = 20
1000 = 2
100 = 0.2
10 = 0.02
1 = 0.002
With a market value around 100%-150%

Normal pull of sweat from sweat-tool will remain unchanged, u still get 1-4 bottle per per successful attempt. And Sweat value now have a normal market may it be 100% upto 150% it still somewhat ... retain same value as before...

Good point. Sweaters are always saying that they want more uses for sweat in hopes that the market will change the price. They got what they asked for, lol. Even for non-depositors, I guess eu is dynamic.

So I guess my self-gathered sweat now is pretty much worthless?

This feature is like... WUT?!

Extracting sweat from ground is as logic as looting a table or a carbine from a mob, so the logic has no place here.
Maybe the new planet is a "living planet" and the planet partner believes in Gaia type entities (mother earth is alive)? Since so many in game follow the religion of lootius and the religion of legion, it would not be out of the question I guess.

So I guess my self-gathered sweat now is pretty much worthless?

This feature is like... WUT?!

Not yet, but unless it's a bug i recommend to sell fast

FICTIVE UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT : sweat numeric value have been increased 1:2000 so when u needed 200000 sweat to have a value of 2ped you now need 1000 sweat to make a value of 2ped.

Any instance of sweat ingame has been modified based upon this.

If you had for 0.10 tt ped worth(10000sweat) of it you now have 20 tt ped worth of value. So 200000 sweat is now 1000 in your inventory .

Before 1 sweat =
100000 = 1.00
10000 = 0.10
1000 = 0.01
100 = 0.001
10 = 0.0001
1 = 0.00001
With a market value around 20000-30000%

Now 1 sweat =
100000 = 200
10000 = 20
1000 = 2
100 = 0.2
10 = 0.02
1 = 0.002
With a market value around 100%-150%

Normal pull of sweat from sweat-tool will remain unchanged, u still get 1-4 bottle per per successful attempt. And Sweat value now have a normal market may it be 100% upto 150% it still somewhat ... retain same value as before...

Doesn't work I'm afraid. While the sweaters still get the same value in their account, the source of the money has changed. When you give sweat a higher intrinsic value, more money is coming from MA.

Even in the case where you sell that sweat to another player, say for 150%, with your system, 1k=3ped. Same as before right? No. Cos the buying player crafts that sweat with whatever new BP, and MA have to pay him for the tt of the sweat (in 90% crafting returns), thus by proxy the sweater (you) have gained 2 ped (the +50% is out of the crafters own pocket) from MindArk.

In the "current" system, 100k sweat is nearly impossible to collect to make profit on through MA rather than other players: 100 man hours for 10c from MA, or 300ped from other players (sweat @ 3ped/k). This means that MA are contributing just 0.33% to the economy through sweat from their own pocket. The other 99.66% comes from participants depositing.

In your system, 100k sweat is 200ped TT, or 300ped from other players (sweat @ 150%). This is a 66% contribution from MA, and a 33% contribution from other players. That is unworkable for MA.

My 192k of sweat i have isn storage is still worth 1.92ped as before... no change and its worthless now...

So basicly you drop one probe - get IV sweat, extract it for how long? 1 hour? 3 hours?...

Sweater to get 233k bottles of sweat needs aproximatly 580 hours of sweating (when done right)...

Seems MA has finally made a step to get rid of all non-depositors...

I give it a week to solve this out... if it occure again even worse for sweaters i will sell anything i own + skills then withdraw and quit the game.

Falagor
:bandit:

Not yet, but unless it's a bug i recommend to sell fast

Not sure. Nobody can predict what MA has in mind, (Maybe even MA people cant :laugh:).

I agree that as of today, it SEEMS sweat price will drop, but if it is hugely used in next BP or even space travel, it prices may raise back. As in any business, its better to have diversification to assimilate market changes.

I think of this as being the weirdest move of MA ever...

If we look back a little bit, they made a statement that this universe needed to be a little more realistic...
So they introduced the "Falling Damage"...
And now they make it more UNrealistic by making it possible to mine for sweat!

Ok, if we look back a bit further... It was possible and is still possible to loot tables etc from mobs...
So guess MA's way of thinking is Dynamic!!!! :scratch2:

We must all consider the possibility that sweaters who don't deposit and suck bandwidth and resources from MA/FPC/NEVERDOODLE have become a liability and seen as a drain on the bottom line.

We must all consider the possibility that sweaters who don't deposit and suck bandwidth and resources from MA/FPC/NEVERDOODLE have become a liability and seen as a drain on the bottom line.

true but what now of the f2p elements xD i mean that's probably the single biggest reason people try the game out

true but what now of the f2p elements xD i mean that's probably the single biggest reason people try the game out

It's either that or epic fail.

Which do you think is more probable?

Thats the only reason I tried it out, and now I been here for 3years in a few days...

Sure I don't deposit an average monthly salary each month but I do deposit and also sweat for my own needs and before vu10 and the new crappy system for relaxation also...

That isn't exactly new, but I would guess that MA are particularly worried about it now due to the expected influx of all the new players. I expect the logic to be something along the lines of:
"Want to play for free, sure! You can log in and maybe explore a bit, wander round and chat to your friends. Want some more interesting clothes than OJs - deposit. Want to try shooting something - deposit. Want to try mining - deposit. Want one of these cool new vechiles - deposit" etc etc etc.

They brought in the Calypso Gateway to start the newbies off and give them a taste for the basics.
It seems like they have now made sweat mineable.
My guess is that at some point in the not too distant future, the sweating tool will be removed from TT, sweat will be auctionable, and there will be lots more BP drops that use sweat.
This would close off sweating for the new players, be start of the long slow death of sweating, and quite possibly encourage interplanetry trade.

Not sure if I like or dislike this yet, but to me it doesn't seem quite so crazy/fail as a lot of other people seem to think.

Time will tell I guess.

Peatie.

Doesn't we deserve an official statement about a INCREDIBLE STUPID change to the whole universe??

I still wont believe it until I found it myself or we have some official comment!

It would be great to get some official interaction occasionally.

Maybe there should be a manager position in the community who discusses all these community concerns with FPC/MA.

Honestly... I still think this was/is a bug; as much as I try to think of reason - a good reason that is - I can't find any.

Oh yeah... and what CHOPPER said:
It would be great to get some official interaction occasionally.

Maybe there should be a manager position in the community who discusses all these community concerns with FPC/MA.

International bankers are in charge of EU now and they gonna collapse like the economy here also...

I expect the logic to be something along the lines of:
"Want to play for free, sure! You can log in and maybe explore a bit, wander round and chat to your friends. Want some more interesting clothes than OJs - deposit. Want to try shooting something - deposit. Want to try mining - deposit. Want one of these cool new vechiles - deposit" etc etc etc.

But think of it, how many of you who started after the sweat cap was removed would been here today if all you could do was to run around and get eaten by every mob you encounter, or just stand still doing nothing talking to people without knowing a thing of what they speak of?
And once every 5min someone would tell you that you have to give the company your CC details and such and put in real money to be able to get out of the starter TP.

I know I would have uninstalled the "game" within the first couple of hours for sure...

Today the sweating period for most is a great learning period, and you meet friends and build up your in game reputation and network and so on...

actually IV is 2.00 -> 2.99 so 200-299k bottles :silly2:

Please be glad that it is sweat and not dung :)
I can't imagine the weight of that :laugh:

greetings,

bigdeal

whats next - mining ore and getting common dung IV (poor) LMAO

going against the trend as usual ... this is great news.

Hopeuflly ME will drop to 105% so that tp chips become cheaper to use ... And for all those whining sweaters:

MA is not interested in you unless you deposit (and not even then, lol)... Face it, depo 10 bucks and have fun here rather then spend horus of sensless sweating if the price is too low for you.

Angel

... Face it, depo 10 bucks and have fun here rather then spend horus of sensless sweating if the price is too low for you.

Angel

...Yes Spend 10 Bucks To Have MA Take It In 1 Hour Of Game Time To Be Back At Square 1 With NOTHING To Do Til You Can Depo Again.... Not Even Sweating The Way This Is Looking. MA Has Really Fucked This Game Up Since I Started 2.5 Years Ago.

-Bemo-

If its not a bug and if sweat is not massively used, it may actually be - as others say - the final point of the marketing plan:
- "Free to download", understand "Come!"
- "Free to play", understand ""Come and stay!"
- "Sweat is worthless", understand "Come and stay and depo... or quit!"

No sure if the last point is good or bad actually. :)

No. They become depositors and buyers of sweat. I and many people I know did. A month of sweating led to 5 years of depositing so far.

No clue what they are thinking to make sweat mineable.

Hmm I guess this may very well be the end of this Universe on the long run. IF MA doesn't introduce new F2P aspects ofc... WHERE are those beer cans on Rocktropia? They are needed... RIGHT NOW.

First of all I'm the type that doesn't believe anything until I see it with my own eyes.. Well.. I got a II Vibrant Sweat last night. Dug up about 72k bottles and then I weighed 840kg.

I highly suspect this a bug because it just doesn't seem workable. What if I got a global? I'd never be able to dig it up in <24hr before the deed expired. Not to mention I would weigh something like 48,000kg with 50 ped of sweat in my inventory.

Some have mentioned that sweat is needed for new bps as an explanation.. this should be a good thing for noobs.. but if anyone can drop a probe and easily get 10s of thousands of bottles of sweat its useless to have a new source, it will be almost worthless. Its only 25 sweat per click needed by the new bp, so its not like a huge amount more is needed now than was before.

Back