Question: who is the most skilled sweater?

itchi

Provider
Society
Lost Renegades
scrappy1 itchi scrat
Not sure if this has been asked before, I couldnt find this question using the search.
Just curious who has the most sweat gatherer skill or the highest level in sweat gatherer. Would be interesting to see someone with the title "Great Grand Master Sweat Gatherer" or maybe even "Entropia Master Sweat Gatherer" :eyecrazy:

My guess would be Mega - that guy has some crazy high sweating skill: and this comes from someone with 2k! But they've never named an outpost after me :)

My guess would be Mega - that guy has some crazy high sweating skill: and this comes from someone with 2k! But they've never named an outpost after me :)

akbar and others might of passed him. to my knowledge mega really doesn't sweat anymore and is working on other goals at this time.

akbar and others might of passed him. to my knowledge mega really doesn't sweat anymore and is working on other goals at this time.

do u know about how much skills he have. I met someone with a bit over 3k sg skill today, I thought that was pretty crazy lol

I still think Akbar has the highest.

Prolly nearing 4,5k ish i think, there was a thread out there whichlisted alot of them with skill levels.

I still think Akbar has the highest.

Prolly nearing 4,5k ish i think, there was a thread out there whichlisted alot of them with skill levels.

It's right, I know him, though he left sweating for a while since months. But I guess Dan might be the highest in SG skill, with his "advanced" level.

...so maybe once a day we see a "Great Grandmaster Sweatgatherer" :yay:

It's one of the 3. Akbar I think, But then again Dan is right up there & for all I know way ahead of everyone. Not sure now much he sweats these days but with a head start who knows. Sorry Mega your no3 on my list (no mean feat mate) & I can't find the link to outpost mega & that story atm.

@ Itch. Mega had a Outpost named after him for his achievements in sweating & it's some big numbers.

Found the link to Akbar's post Hope this is the info you wanted

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198347-4500-Remarkable-in-Sweat-Gatherer.

Spongey

Top Tip: Keep an eye out for Dan as he wears his sweat Prof above his head with pride. But no won't tell you his lvl, You will have to work it out ;)

Last edited:
It's one of the 3. Akbar I think, But then again Dan is right up there & for all I know way ahead of everyone. Not sure now much he sweats these days but with a head start who knows. Sorry Mega your no3 on my list (no mean feat mate) & I can't find the link to outpost mega & that story atm.

@ Itch. Mega had a Outpost named after him for his achievements in sweating & it's some big numbers.

Found the link to Akbar's post Hope this is the info you wanted

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198347-4500-Remarkable-in-Sweat-Gatherer.

Spongey

Top Tip: Keep an eye out for Dan as he wears his sweat Prof above his head with pride. But no won't tell you his lvl, You will have to work it out ;)

Thanks for the link spongey :) that is incredible!! 4500 SG!!!

I was the first ingame at 2000, 3000 & 4000.

Now why reward Mega with an outpost with his name for reaching 4k in SG, ask MA..., particularily Marco.

Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be.

i'm at 4512 today, and yes, that's months & months that i stopped sweating.

Not sure if this has been asked before, I couldnt find this question using the search.
Just curious who has the most sweat gatherer skill or the highest level in sweat gatherer. Would be interesting to see someone with the title "Great Grand Master Sweat Gatherer" or maybe even "Entropia Master Sweat Gatherer" :eyecrazy:

I am the Great Grand Master Sweat Gatherer...I have the ability to gather over 100000 bottles of sweat in an hour! :smoke:

Unfortunately my skills don't reflect this :rolleyes:

Now why reward Mega with an outpost with his name for reaching 4k in SG, ask MA..., particularily Marco.

Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be.

that seems low. If the skill gathering is liniar that measn less than an year of sweating. In 2 days i have got 200 skill on sweating. But probably the formula is not liniar.

Maybe because of how I reached 4000?

-----

Anyway, 4005 is my current score, I tried using the sweat gun several months ago and didn't find it as much fun as the old way.

\/
\/

:sweat:

that seems low. If the skill gathering is liniar that measn less than an year of sweating. In 2 days i have got 200 skill on sweating. But probably the formula is not liniar.

hehe I think you will be quite suprised when you find out just how not linear the skill gains are :p

The hard way, being repeatedly killed at Swamp Camp. :)

And so how Akbar did it? Sweating trapped monsters 6 years back?

I would say you just more lick forum ass ;) ( nothing offensive, you are just way more active on forum )

When the skill curve was linear i ( and many others i might add ) would already be level 100 or higher in my combat professions. But you will be surprised how much skill growth in points slow down over time.

To get an estimate check TT values of points:
http://www.entropiatools.com/numchips.php

you can also ask me to do some quantum physics calculles. Have mercy i have only 3 days in game.

Well to make it simple: it might take you 5 days to reach level 1, 15 days to reach level 2, 30 days to reach level 3, 60 days to reach level 4 and so on

Well extremly simplified and not completly correct regarding the numbers, but you have an exponetial skill curve which makes it extremly hard to reach high levels.

Hope that gives you an idea

Same as everyone else then???

Press the button. Let go of button. Rinse & Repeat till you brain dead or you wakeup with qwerty writen on your forhead. :laugh:

I don't really like the new way also. It just don't fit in the MF side of things.

Spongey

Maybe because of how I reached 4000?

the hard way...
beiing killed and,
wait that someone heals you
wait that someone focus you
and so on...

this is the hard way ?

Yeah, so much beggers and total chaos was the reasons why i always hated to come there, and which made me leave each time the area faster than i came...

So what i should say then ?, this took me months to make.
The comments on my thread are talking themselves, thank you everyone.

May be Marco forgot what i did for the community... (and not only about sweating).

Mega Volt - Freelancer At Swamp Camp.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Both of you reached 4k Sweat Gatherer
By the "easy" or "hard" way, you name it.
But one thing was very different from both of you.
Mega was more sharing than Akbar on EF, and if you asked Mega his SG points, he would tell you with no problems and fears.

I still remember the time Akbar, when I primarly asked your SG points, and you said that only Dan Petrov knew them.
I think that being a little less social costed you the name or recognition from MA itself. (which i find a honorable thing for MA to do).

Atm the biggest sweaters in SG points on Entropia have to be between, Akbar, Azrael, Dan, Lara , Mega.
The names above mentioned are all over 4k SG points afaik.

As for biggest Pro Standing. It has to be Dan Petrov. I don't think no one has found yet a "Remarkable Sweat Gatherer" in EU, (for those who don't have a clue and want to save time, its over lvl 45).

Some people don't share info and they don't want to be recognized either for nothing, they just want to do their game like everyone else.
If you think you deserve some recognition, thats why PCF exists. To share!
So the lesson you have hear, if you really want to be recognized is "Sharing is caring".

He who runs the longest, sweats the most :wise:

Last edited:
He who runs the longest, sweats the most :wise:

:lolup: lolz. Amen!
I'd +rep you for this one Wed, but must spread some reputation first ;)

Thx for the laugh!

Both of you reached 4k Sweat Gatherer
By the "easy" or "hard" way, you name it.
But one thing was very different from both of you.
Mega was more sharing than Akbar on EF, and if you asked Mega his SG points, he would tell you with no problems and fears.

I still remember the time Akbar, when I primarly asked your SG points, and you said that only Dan Petrov knew them.
I think that being a little less social costed you the name or recognition from MA itself. (which i find a honorable thing for MA to do).

Atm the biggest sweaters in SG points on Entropia have to be between, Akbar, Azrael, Dan, Lara , Mega.
The names above mentioned are all over 4k SG points afaik.

As for biggest Pro Standing. It has to be Dan Petrov. I don't think no one has found yet a "Remarkable Sweat Gatherer" in EU, (for those who don't have a clue and want to save time, its over lvl 45).

Some people don't share info and they don't want to be recognized either for nothing, they just want to do their game like everyone else.
If you think you deserve some recognition, thats why PCF exists. To share!
So the lesson you have hear, if you really want to be recognized is "Sharing is caring".

Nicely said, a lesson well reminded!

me less sharing about sweat profession ?
lol, are you sure you were reading the same forum as me ?
My sweat gatherer post (see in mindforce section, is the most read post with almost 60k hits), and my contribution for mindforce in general have been appreciated by MANY players in the game...
Too bad PCF removed all reward posts about people saying i needed more recognition for all the work i did.

It seems some people are turning their coat faster than you add them in your FL.

Nothing new, we are in Entropia Universe...

EDIT : check my signature, on 10 links composing my signature, 7 are about mindforce... (and 2 about sweating).

May be your own signature is showing who you are...

Last edited:
3 years ingame and still only have 27 sg skill points:yay::yay:

me less sharing about sweat profession ?
lol, are you sure you were reading the same forum as me ?
My sweat gatherer post (see in mindforce section, is the most read post with almost 60k hits), and my contribution for mindforce in general have been appreciated by MANY players in the game...
Too bad PCF removed all reward posts about people saying i needed more recognition for all the work i did.

It seems some people are turning their coat faster than you add them in your FL.

Nothing new, we are in Entropia Universe...

EDIT : check my signature, on 10 links composing my signature, 7 are about mindforce... (and 2 about sweating).

May be your own signature is showing who you are...

I didnt turn to personal attacks mate,
I was totally polite answering on this forum,

I still have you as a friend and you know you deserve the place.
I was talking about your SG points, only after Mega had an outpost with its name, which was rather close when you showed all your skills, you showed your SG for the first time, am I correct?
I don't want to be a liar, which im not. I just used real facts, am I still correct?

But for now, with _No doubt_ Akbar is still the most skilled in SG, but if MA didn't picked you after you've done a lot for the comunity it has to be because of some reason mate, no personal attacks.
Because you had a lot of work on your Bestiary section, and more even on sweat attempts, which is now worthless due to the new sweating method im affraid.

I would dare to leave the question open, in case if i haven't told the answer yet,
What made Mega had recognition over Akbar?

Back