What button would you press?

Nor Alien

Elite
Society
The Gathering
Nor Alien Euqcab
Well I finally got a reply back from support for the issues with video cards with dual gpu's and in general more then one gpu running EU. The support case was sent in on Dec. 8 and I got a notice on Jan. 31 that they were sorry for the long wait and that they didn't have any resolve for me yet. Today I got my answer..

So what button would you press?? :scratch2:

Well...

If you "Accept Conclusion", they may stop working on it. :eyecrazy:

I wouldn't accept it. Only when the issue is fixed. :scratch2:

Okay I'm going to play devils advocate here and ask, 'Have you contacted your cards manufacturer about the issue?'
I was running triple HD 5750's with no problem. At least until my cheap ass PSU went and took one of the cards with it :(. Oh well, that's what you get for buying a cheap PSU. Point being, EU worked just fine with three cards for me. Maybe the cards tech support can help you resolve this issue a little quicker then MA support.

Why not just turn off SLI and run with one GPU? A good number of Graphics cards that can run sli can handle Crysis Engine by themselves.

Okay I'm going to play devils advocate here and ask, 'Have you contacted your cards manufacturer about the issue?'
I was running triple HD 5750's with no problem. At least until my cheap ass PSU went and took one of the cards with it :(. Oh well, that's what you get for buying a cheap PSU. Point being, EU worked just fine with three cards for me. Maybe the cards tech support can help you resolve this issue a little quicker then MA support.

Yep both ATI and Palit with the concluding result that the card is working properly. :) Plus it works with all other games.

Why not just turn off SLI and run with one GPU? A good number of Graphics cards that can run sli can handle Crysis Engine by themselves.

This is a single card with two gpu's built on it.

Back