FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

Shoot me now...

So I still don't have my cash... I would lol if it weren't so insane...:mad:

My bank told me I am being scammed... and I agree. If I'm a company and my customer (who has been my customer for the past 5 years) wants something that is rightfully his/hers, I would make it happen... I would bend my internal policies if need be to make that happen. I wouldn't tell them to get better banking info... I would say "okay sir your banking info is complicated for us to deal with on our side would you accept another form of payment."

MA (or whomever) is either scamming or have so little business saavy that they can't be trusted.

Flame away fanboi's.

- treeprotector

just bump it up...need to be in focus until somethings change

Got my withdrawl on time and was even notified when it was commited. I've never had an issue with the withdraw process other than the length of time my first one took. Since then they have been pretty much as stated and even sent me a confirmation email. Not sure why your having trouble.....but then again when I make my final withdrawl it will be interesting to see what happens.

Got my withdrawl on time and was even notified when it was commited. I've never had an issue with the withdraw process other than the length of time my first one took. Since then they have been pretty much as stated and even sent me a confirmation email. Not sure why your having trouble.....but then again when I make my final withdrawl it will be interesting to see what happens.

Yeah same here, I have only done 2 withdrawals, but both were smooth and I was notified as things happened. The initial one did take a bit longer, 4 weeks, but the second one was quicker.

Last edited:
Just curious, cos i dont remember. Do you get a confirmation email saying

xxxx amount to
swift code abc
acc no 123
Nmae of joe blow

That would stop potential "incorrect" info only coming to light months after the request was made, give evidence to be taken to your bank so they can confirm it as being correct, and time to correct a mistake early enough in the payment period to make appropriate changes/cancel and restart if required.

It shouldnt be difficult to implement and would save a lot of tears, mistrust and unfair practices or conduct on both sides.

hi

my withdraws always take 30 business days. Not 29, or 31.. but 30 business days. Maybe the people at MA don't like us here in the USA or maybe its a law thing.. but definately 1-2 months is what I expect for a withdraw. Sad but true.

The only reason i can see that they would be hanging on for so long is that they need to "access" the money from elsewhere

There can be a second reaso to (dunno if it still applies): They want to check the ingame transactions for the person who wants to withdraw; for instance see if that person has gotten the PEDs he wants to withdraw from a stack of PED coins in middle of forest dropped by someone who reported he's been scammed. And then, just a guess, to treat eveyone equal they have the same time-line policy regardless if it's someone who just want to withdraw what he's gotten (ie no odd trades) or someone who have gotten all his PEDs for free in a short time.

If a normal depositor manages to get a withdrawal within a few days and a potential scammer sees that, the potential scammer might start to cry loud (trying to get his PEDs out of the game before the lock comes). Or "why do you treat us who live in xxx or yyy differently".

Big withdraw initiated today, lets see how long it will take, i live in sweden and has the same bank as mindark, i also have done a big withdraw a few years ago so all bank details are there and verified since before.

Took me 8 weeks to recieve my first ever withdrawal with was like 2 weeks ago :). Im sure the next one will be faster, I did have to post a support case just to enquire why it was taking so long, they said lots of people were withdrawing which meant MA couldnt handle the orders. Typical dont you think?

To make a withdrawal internationally you would need the SWIFT code of the bank you are withdrawing to plus the account number of the holder. Also would need the correct name/address match to confirm that the account belongs to person withdrawing. Once you have that it takes no time to effect the transfer, within a day basically. In europe banks usually move money in 3 daily tranches so within few hours of submitting the info the cash moves. Unless of course MA is holding the cash not in a segregated account, but using it for other investments...which may border on illegal if they do not have enough cash on hand segregated to at the very least guarantee the TT value of all accounts...

Lol, sounds sort of like the Great Depression. Everyone running to the banks to withdraw their money just to find out that the banks were broke and couldn't pay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_run

Not at all saying this is what MA is into though... look back to the page before this and there are lots of happy withdrawl customers.

Last edited:
My withdrawal is late aswell.

Sent request: 27/03/11
Today: 16/05/11
Received: Zero funds :s
Confidence in a company that can't process a bank transaction in 50 days: Zero

It's more than 18 months since my last withdrawal, But I must say they were always handled within 3 weeks.

I assume that the 3 weeks are not the amount of work they have to process it, this is the checks and tracebacks they do to avoid fraud etc.

My withdrawal is late aswell.

Sent request: 27/03/11
Today: 16/05/11
Received: Zero funds :s
Confidence in a company that can't process a bank transaction in 50 days: Zero

Its 36 buissness day - easter is holidays here in sweden so you are probably around 30 buissnessdays and will probably recive your money this week.

I cancelled my withdraw since the USD is so low.

Its 36 buissness day - easter is holidays here in sweden so you are probably around 30 buissnessdays and will probably recive your money this week.

I cancelled my withdraw since the USD is so low.

Yes I hear that but i'm sure in Sweden they don't get 6 days off for Easter. Fact is its late whichever way you look at it.
DrDoom says its probably a long wait because of all the "fraud" checks and such and i'm sure this is indeed part of the process but a company that really takes 50+ days to execute a transaction is failing badly in this area of its business.

In support cases the reply has been "our financial department has had an increased workload lately, therefore our processing time has gone up." which is all very well but lets not forget they have already given thenselves "30 business days" notice to complete the work should this ever happen. It really isn't the customers fault that MA are understaffed is it :scratch2:

Yes I hear that but i'm sure in Sweden they don't get 6 days off for Easter.

Be glad they aren't based in the UK, many of us received an extra day off over Easter because two posh people got married! :love:

As toad says, I expect it'll be hitting your bank account sometime this week.

Unless my memory totally fails me (or they changed it again without me noticing lol) the "The ped tt value ingame is secured incase blabla" was changed a while ago to
"a maximum of what you have deposited the last 6 months" instead.
Always wondered why there wasnt a massive uproar @the time...

Gl on getting your money soon, all that are waiting.
Withdrawals is one of those things that just doesnt seem to work smoothly for all, never has been.

Be glad they aren't based in the UK, many of us received an extra day off over Easter because two posh people got married! :love:
I wonder who that was.... It was all over the newz for like 5 weeks -.-.... i could care less! :laugh:

I wonder who that was.... It was all over the newz for like 5 weeks -.-.... i could care less! :laugh:

Take notice of 0:58 onwards :ahh:

Anyways, enough of this banter... MA, another day has passed and you are now even later with the withdrawal.

Hi mate, i know this won't help but i did a small withdrawl just to set up the system for when/ just incase i need to do a bigger withdrawl. It did only take 4 weeks which i agree is a long time but it is also within the time span suggested by MA.
Hope you get your £'s soon, won't be long till i need to get some of mine to help towards world travel;) I still keep RJ and skills though for when i get back :D

Thank you a lot for reminding me why I should not come back.
I was away form EU for some time now, and ofc I got temped to come back, cose I miss the whole gameplay of this great game.
Then again I see why I left, cose I dislike the acting of the company running it, and I won't give no money to them, cose they are
acting like all of us are just a bunch of idiots.
I'm in a higher position in a company myself, and couldn't imagine that I would treat my costumers in this way.
I would be death of hunger.

Peace.

PS: To be clear, I went a bit off topic. I didn't had any problems withdrawing money, I was talking about the whole attitude between MA and costumers.

Last edited:
erhm ists a game not a bank, just have patience if one needs cash fast then this is the wrong place to look for it in any ways u can think of :laugh:

Thank you a lot for reminding me why I should not come back.
I was away form EU for some time now, and ofc I got temped to come back, cose I miss the whole gameplay of this great game.
Then again I see why I left, cose I dislike the acting of the company running it, and I won't give no money to them, cose they are
acting like all of us are just a bunch of idiots.
I'm in a higher position in a company myself, and couldn't imagine that I would treat my costumers in this way.
I would be death of hunger.

Peace.

:rofl: joined apr 2010 been away for some time. Geez, I'm sure there was a lot of time actually playing the game in those left over days :p

EDIT
srry 3months according to tracker

Last edited:
I did play a long time this game. Since Project Entropia.
When I joined the forums under name Unearth, is none of your business.

All, I can to this thread is wow. I would suppose that processing deposits does not take very long? I am new to the game but I have been holding off depositing any money for a few reasons. First, many of the people I have talked to claim to have lost a fair amount of money. Second, the financial reports from MA are not good. They could simply close down at any time IMO and your money would be gone. I think this thread really decides it though because if they cant give people their money back then they are in bad shape. If they are in that bad a shape, I am sure they are tweaking the game as much as possible to extract even more money from players. As someone else in this thread said, the loot rates are going to continue to go down.

To all the people making excuses for MA, you have blinders on. They are broke and cant pay. No electronic money transfer takes longer than 5 business days.

*sigh*, dont depo more then u would for any game.
If u like playing it, do so.
If u dont, well dont... its a game.
Try withddrawing your monthly wow (or insert any other subscribed mmo) fees.

Stock exange is hardly a "health level"
MA dosnt own planets anymore and therefore the total value of the compagny might have dropped some untill multiple planets are up and running (not just 2 or 3 :D)

Sky been falling since they started, always something just like a real life compagny :laugh: (o wait it iss:eyecrazy:)

54 days since withdrawal request

40 Business days

Support not responding to my case on the matter

Its a Fail on an MA scale.

50 days and counting. 37 business days. No update on status yet.

*sigh*, dont depo more then u would for any game.
If u like playing it, do so.
If u dont, well dont... its a game.
Try withddrawing your monthly wow (or insert any other subscribed mmo) fees.

Stock exange is hardly a "health level"
MA dosnt own planets anymore and therefore the total value of the compagny might have dropped some untill multiple planets are up and running (not just 2 or 3 :D)

Sky been falling since they started, always something just like a real life compagny :laugh: (o wait it iss:eyecrazy:)

Oh really!!! And if you depo in any other game, you can do most of the stuff in there. Here with those depo's , is it possible to enjoy the game at all levels.

While i dont think there is a " Sky is falling " scenario in EU yet, it is pretty lame to chalk up your own participation style as being "modus operandi" and everyone else who has done otherwise to be lectured upon.

The developers of the game put "Withdrawal" up as one of there biggest strengths when asked about the game. Now if there is a problem with that aspect of there claim, everyone is in there very rights to debate/question it.

All, I can to this thread is wow. I would suppose that processing deposits does not take very long? I am new to the game but I have been holding off depositing any money for a few reasons. First, many of the people I have talked to claim to have lost a fair amount of money. Second, the financial reports from MA are not good. They could simply close down at any time IMO and your money would be gone. I think this thread really decides it though because if they cant give people their money back then they are in bad shape. If they are in that bad a shape, I am sure they are tweaking the game as much as possible to extract even more money from players. As someone else in this thread said, the loot rates are going to continue to go down.

To all the people making excuses for MA, you have blinders on. They are broke and cant pay. No electronic money transfer takes longer than 5 business days.

Simple solution just pay what you are willing to lose as in every other videogame you buy...

Back