Sorry for Using

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Sorry for using a Sleipnir ...

Was never my intention to take part of the system our take peds for someone the main reason is I lost my ass in last month lossing allot with that and nobody said nothing. seeing to much people doing same ...

I go something to compensate the losses and i get punish for some people and many many supports...

I want to say SORRY to all of you guys feeling not welll with this behavior I stop for sure until MA tell us if is a feuture our a exploitation...

But im sure many people gonna still doing same specially after they know how to do it...

SORRY... :duh:

Was never my intention to take part of the system our take peds for someone the main reason is I lost my ass in last month lossing allot with that and nobody said nothing. seeing to much people doing same ...

I go something to compensate the losses and i get punish for some people and many many supports...

I want to say SORRY to all of you guys feeling not welll with this behavior I stop for sure until MA tell us if is a feuture our a exploitation...

But im sure many people gonna still doing same specially after they know how to do it...

nice apology.

there was a post someone made 3 months ago from support showing they view it as an exploit but odd ma never put some official notice out.

I'll forgive you if you sell me that ESI for tt :D

:yay::yay::yay:

takes a big person to apologize, well done, now if only you would also stop the miner petition posts :p

At least you started to recognized you didnt made the best move before
throwign us dirt into our eyes.... and then lying to everyone.
and then going with low typ of comments
Oh welllll..........

At least you started to recognized you didnt made the best move before
throwign us dirt into our eyes.... and then lying to everyone.
and then going with low typ of comments
Oh welllll..........
The dude apologized for what he did. This is one of those "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" situations.

Like Makitoki said, not everyone would have taken the time to apologize. Props and a +rep for that.

I see it as MA's fault not yours. :yup: It was just the lying that most people here had a hard time swallowing. But I for one can't say that you did or didn't use it so who am I to say.... well anything at all??!! LOL :laugh:

Gl with your sale ;)

all humans mess up once in a while, what defines a good character though is the self critisism and curage to admit when a mistake have been made.

hope this is a lesson for the rest of the players exploiting.

i have read support cases wich indicates that MA do see this kind of activity as fraud and exploting , if reported this could mean they take action.

cheers

ermik

nice move.

Here is an older msg. from support.

VTOL_Hunting

Lovely,
you looted 10k+ worth loot, and all you say is sorry. Especially after such a responses you got in your "hof" thread.

You should be banned, thats my opinion

You knew its an exploit, you have been warned it is an exploit, you got hof because of exploit.
Easy, if the decision was on me...

Lovely,
you looted 10k+ worth loot, and all you say is sorry. Especially after such a responses you got in your "hof" thread.

You knew its an exploit, you have been warned it is an exploit, you got hof because of exploit.

Agreed.

All criminals say "sorry" after they are found guilty, but they are also sentenced.

Why are you, Marry Jane, not sentenced ?

More to the point, how much did you have to bribe ?

Lovely,

Also agree...

People should think little bit..

Someone is exploiting something, then he is sending to hell everybody who tells him. Pretty much knowing what he did.

Now when significant number of people starts to complain pointing out that he can be banned, he comes with "excuse" to call down the waters.

But thats bullshit Mary and i know it..

So go fck urself with your fake excuses.... They are coming late..

Hope you get atleast temporary banned!!!!

PS: I hate how people starts posting... Ohhh it takes man to apology etc.... Really these people are more stupid than Mary

Lovely,

it's hard for many to admit their mistake, but if we're going to go up the chain of fuckups caused by this exploit then shouldnt MA be the one to take full blame/responsibility, if a drug company made a drug that was hurting its' users and they still allow the sell of that particular drug, or if an auto maker produced cars with non working brakes or gas pedals but still continued production do you blame the user or the producer?
also MA made it clear it's an exploit, why dont they just gray out slepnir till they have a workable solution, if they're allowing the exploit to continue and punishing ppl for it, isnt that entrapment??? i am not saying anyone who's using this or any other exploit is right(in fact it's obviously wrong) but if we're going to point finger and place blame then i think MA should take the bulk of it(if not all, since they can stop it with an update), it's like allowing toddlers to play with sharp objects when all they have to do is remove it out of their reach and then no harm(or drama on forum) done.

Also agree...

People should think little bit..

Someone is exploiting something, then he is sending to hell everybody who tells him. Pretty much knowing what he did.

Now when significant number of people starts to complain pointing out that he can be banned, he comes with "excuse" to call down the waters.

But thats bullshit Mary and i know it..

So go fck urself with your fake excuses.... They are coming late..

Hope you get atleast temporary banned!!!!

PS: I hate how people starts posting... Ohhh it takes man to apology etc.... Really these people are more stupid than Mary

so instead of at least admitting one has made a mistake you prefer them to lie to the death and defend their already false claim to the end and cause more forum drama? would that be your ideal solution? cuz at this point if you were Mary ( but of course you with all your integrity and self imposed disciplinary actions would never make a mistake in your life, much more then in a silly mmo rce game) please educate us "stupid" people what would you do to alleviate the already blown up in your face situation?

LOLZ somebody should stuck that rocketlauncher in your ass and press "PLAY"

I stop for sure until MA tell us if is a feuture our a exploitation...

You really are that stupid aren't you...............

I guess while while MA continue not to punish exploiters, the scum of the earth will continue to do it.

I propose you make a support case explaining extactly what you did & ask them if it's an exploit, then you'll know for sure! :laugh:

I propose you make a support case explaining extactly what you did & ask them if it's an exploit, then you'll know for sure! :laugh:

Yes, that is one thing to do, and post the answer to us here!

About the apology, i can accept one but not about lying..

And btw, thing was that you were Posting the HOF-screenie with evidence...
Thats one huge mistake here, No one here is stupid enough to believe anything else when it was fact on the table :)

Last edited:
Really,

Its so fckin hard to say sorry in in a chat box. Give the guy some credits, prolly the hardest thing hes done all day besides jerking off.

First you kick up a shit storm, and then throw oil on the fire. And then u say sorry and think its gonna be kiss and make up. Nah dude go fuck yourself

What do HANNE say about eveerything that´ve happened??? I would like a statement form an employee of SEE/MA/FPS?

This is the lamest attempt ever, of a person trying to save the last pieces of dignity, in EU history. I hope the OP will work as an example of how to f.. up your credibility in a fraction of a second, and serve as a new standard of stupidity.

Sorry dude, this is a one way ticket ....

This is the lamest attempt ever, of a person trying to save the last pieces of dignity, in EU history. I hope the OP will work as an example of how to f.. up your credibility in a fraction of a second, and serve as a new standard of stupidity.

Sorry dude, this is a one way ticket ....

I guess the credibility is crushed between two walls now, as it seems from all of our posts..
How fun will it be, being vanished in the shadows of many players and owning a big Dome? Will this be consequences from this?
One thing you needed to think about MJ.. Before doing this mistake I guess it seemed like a good idea, but the lying was the fuel on the fire..

This thread just made further question why I bother to read these forums.

Last edited:
Too little too late. As a non-exploiter i demand a full esi too, for compensation, from the next snable i shoot, or just throw it in my storage.

I even relogged when i noticed my ammo wasn't being spend several vu's ago, just to fix it, to make sure i didn't exploit. After seeing exploiter after exploiter being not-punished-at-all by MindArk, they never even got banned, and usually even upgraded gear, which suggest they didn't get to return their esi, LA's or other loots gained through exploiting. Now i almost wish to find an exploit, to get my deposits back. Shouldn't be too hard on Mary Mary Jane, just because (s)he's dumb enough to put it on the forum though, at least (s)he admitted to it eventually and apologized, however that's too little too late, returning the esi and a temp ban seems like a fair punishment (you still get to keep the avatar etc). The bigger problem is MindArk, their inability or unwillingness to act in exploit cases, and the fact that most exploiters probably stay hidden (and thus don't get punished either), thereby reducing the value of depositing players.

And what has happened to all the exploiters using sleipnirs in MM (and that finished in the top 10 places - at least in the eviscerator mission)?

Nothing.

And i don't see MA rolling back that event, and redistribuiting the prizes to the ppl that hunted fair and square.

no decay for vtol = decay for mob train on poeple pretty much even it out

it they realy wanted to stop it they should have put a 5 sec delay when you click to enter the vehicule it would solve alot of problem not just hunting but in pvp also

they should let us know if its a bug or not

not that hard to send a email to every one to warn them you get ban if use

i seen poeple in event using vtols for hunting

i dont want to say to much but you dont even have to move and can kill the biggest mob out there

for the ping pong afect you can do it in a team of 2 or 3 and dont need any cars shot and run

About 5 years ago there was a post that the SEG's on TI were "stuck" inside the bot city. There were posts on the forum that nothing had been said about it by MA, and dozens of peeps at a time were just standing around scanning segs, you could not hunt them, so was just suggested to grab your scanner and join the party. My luck was an MA avatar shows up, scans everyone, server resets, and I'm locked along with everyone else. MA avatar never said why, no warning, fk'ing spiders being trapped and auto-clicking w/big faps hiding in trees....and I got locked for 2 weeks spending a few minutes using a scanner, with many other avatars. MA was very pointed that it was an official "FIRST" warning. Two well known avs quit because of this one situation. I was @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ pissed. But, having had a warning for such obvious heinous behavior, I can't take a chance, ever, on an "exploit" like this.

Back