PC- full Viking(M), full eMine(M), Sala SGA + regular shins(M), 5BME, and ADJ Hedok SK-50 SGA

Sirhc

Elite
Society
Defiance
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
I am thinking about starting a sales thread for these items on the forum instead of selling them piecemeal on the auction. Looking for some feedback on the current prices these might go for sold as individual sets or maybe one entire grouped set.

Current tier levels and Entropedia links:

Viking - Helmet tier .3, Harness tier .1, Thighs tier .1, Shins tier .2, Foot Guards tier 0, Arms tier .1, Gloves tier .2

eMine PG - Helmet tier 1.2, Harness tier 1.2, Thighs tier 1.3, Shins tier 1.3, Foot Guards tier 1.0, Arms tier 1.1, Gloves tier 1.0

Salamander SGA + regular shins- Helmet (SGA) tier 1.3, Harness (SGA) tier 1.2, Thighs(SGA) tier 1.0, Shins(regular) tier .9, Foot Guards (SGA) tier 1.0, Arms (SGA) tier 1.2, Gloves (SGA) tier .5

7 X 5B Mentor Edition plates

7 X 6A plates (might be included in Sala deal or sold piecemeal)

Adjusted Hedok SK-50 SGA Edition tier 1.6 (will need to verify tier level might be 1.3 just can't remember at the moment)

Thanks for your any feedback on this its greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just sold my 5B ME plate set for 7.9k today.

Thanks Hoos :)

I would pay plus 3k for the viking

What would price be on Adjusted Hedok SK-50 SGA Edition tier 1.6 ??
Im asking cuz I really have no clue.
Might be interested, unless this is a 10ks fap...

Might be interested, unless this is a 10ks fap...

Do you mean 10K+ ped fap?

Last sold on auction for +24999 PED but that was some time ago. I think there are only two or three of these SGA faps not entirely sure. Its on auction now unless it already ended or someone took BO if you want to see it.

Entropedia listing

I just sold my Salamander SGAE (M) set for TT+7.5K

I wouldn't sell the eMine for less than TT+6k

Cheers
Bjorn

I just sold my Salamander SGAE (M) set for TT+7.5K

I wouldn't sell the eMine for less than TT+6k

Cheers
Bjorn

wont sell for +6k.

I traded 2 sets of eMINE and nearly bought one another set also, but I failed to log in to do the last trade.,

First set I ever bought was for 3000ped + a set of Gremlin, (Sold it for 6600ped 2weeks after purchase, - Guy that just hit a 35k ped spider or whatever bought it few hours after he hit the uber spider hof, instant as he put a buying thread here on PCF I saw and sold),.

Bought another set for kinda the same price tt+3600ped and sold that for item+ped deal, got around 5k ped from the deal.

Was offered one set for 3500ped that I failed to trade for some reason, I think I saw seller later on sell his set here on PCF for +4.4k

My experience is, if you are good at trading you are able to sell this set for good peds, but it is not hard to find a cheap set either, there are few on EF and PCF that been trying to sell their sets for tt+6k and above without any luck, oh, and I have a spare that I am willing to sell for 5k anytime.

Back