A Generalists Blog

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Hi all,

i wondered for a long time where i should put a Generalists Log so i asked John Capital about it. He said that the best place to put it might be the General Economy Discussion.

So here we go, this is what i do ingame

1. mining (both ore and enmatter)
2. hunting (focus:Araneatrox, Atrox, Argonauts and occasional Daspletor hunts and i promise to do some sochunts with my socm8s from now on, who call me Peter Parker already, because i am only hanging out with the spiders)
3. Mindforce runs (skilling pyro on Daikiba) and
4. crafting (Basic screws for metal res, Simple I Plastic Ruds, UR125)
5. Trading as much as possible

I will log peds spent vs tt and MU i got back and will post pics of the highlights. And total in profits/losses.
I will give some comments why i stay with or switch professions.
Once a month i will count skills...

The reason why i want to make a generalists log is because i am back to an almost empty pedcard. Last night my losses crossed the -15k mark since the big spider hit in last decembre. I will not be able to grind spiders every day anymore unless i hit big again. I will have to change back to the Generalist Survival Game i played for many years to earn my peds. But given the fact that i am 80 spiders short of completing the 5k Araneatrox quest, I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

There are several goals id like to achieve, but my focus will stay on finishing the spider quest! Since there are not enough ped on my card left to continue this, i will start out with an enmatter mining run of 3x MA103.

Last edited:
RUN 1

Peds spent: 550.01 (3xma103, 333probes, repairs: 8.51)

Highlights: X oil, X melchi, IX Binary, X Garcen (-no pics-)

Returns
amp 1: 114.92tt
amp 2: 115.38tt
amp 3: 114.02tt

after MU: 411.92 ped (~119.6% average MU)

profit/loss this run: -138.09

profit/loss total: -138.09

Comments
: I expected low results today, basically because i had quite decent returns yesterday and i am not really feeling like beeing on a streak. So i tried to have a high number of drops and stay above the 115% in MU. I did the first 150 drops on Amethera and aimed for Melchi with lame results. So i changed to Eudoria to some high MU spots and they rescued this run from total failure.

subscribed :)

gl with your blog Par. :yay:

gl parlog , will follow this with interest.

cheers

ermik

RUN 2

Peds spent: 567 (OA103, OA104, OA105)

Highlights: :cussing: X Nik

OA103: 105.27tt
OA104+105: 141.75tt

after MU: 299.12 ped (~121% average MU)

profit/loss this run: -267.88ped

profit/loss total: -405.97

Comments: Facepalm! 6 amps without a global is a nice way to start a Log! While drilling my last claims the Nik HoF fell i was after. I will stick to oremining, there should be something on the way, question is... when... i am closing in to Levelup in Prospecting, usually i have bad results on the last pixels of the bar. I also will have to prepare for hunting again soon, my UR125 has not much ped left, so i will go hunt Argonauts for Iron that i use to make my Metal Residue with. I still have some in my storage but i will need at least 75ped tt to make it worth a click on UR125.

Last edited:
Good luck! I`ll be interested to follow you here. I`ve been in that predicament before. Sadly I never came back despite trying to jump start with a few deposits and I`m at the end of liquidating anything I could bare to part with to continue playing. I`m down to just very small enmatter runs as of late.

Some more information:

I will update skills and items i use when there is something new. I will also bring information about the quests that i am following and other goals id like to achieve (there are many)

For now we start out with items and goals

Item list:

-Armor: EMine un-L (all parts tier 1, Harness tier 2), rarely bother to carry something less, could borrow a shadow in case i need it. 5b/6a sets

-Fap: UR125 ( i rarely use something different to fap myself, if i need more i use to hire an IMP/Mod Faper, if i need less, i usually dont fap until i really need to, then again i use the UR125)

Hunting:
-Mob/Guns: ( different sizes of mobs ask for different sizes of damage, so this is the collection of weapons i am currently using)
1. Puny Mob: (Corrosive Attack Chip 1, hell of a killspeed and nice skillups) -no armor and fap required
2. Daikiba Quest: ( Combustive Attack Chip II and Corrosive Attack Chip I as finisher) -no armor and fap required
3. Argonaut Quest: unlimited Loughlin Masher One t1 or CB13/Tec30 or Kesmek Slo and Combusting Chip I-III as taggers -no armor required
4. small Atrox: Apis Dante untiered (i do them to tier new guns to tier 2 or 3)
5. medium-high Atrox//Araneatrox young-old// Daspletor young to old: Apis Dante (preferably tier 2-3dmg enhanced) upto CB28 Dante tier 2, sometimes i throw in a X1 Dante
6. Teamhunts: i prefer anything between CB19-Apis Dante, too much is often too much. I techincally could go Korss 400 also or take any HG or Rifle in between, but i rarely do that.

Mining:
1. TK120 and TK220 are my favorite orefinders, and thats what i am currently using. However i tried them all upto TK 320 and i know there are many good ones. Just to name some i like: TT-finder, OF211, Z15, EMine, Z25, OF105 and to name some i dont like: Z20, TK320
2. For enmatters i love the EMine finder, it fits so nicely to my armor ;) No, just price/return ratio is usually nice for me, so i dont bother using these highpriced ones.
3. Extractors: 104 all the way.
4. Refiners: I got the orerefiner 105 and a matter refiner 104, i bought them years back and usually have to repair them once a year even when i trade ores. Great tools!

Crafting:
1. QR81 Basic Screws BP(use it to craft metal residue out of Argonaut Iron, my favorite for condition crafting)
2. QR52 Simple 1 Plastic Ruds BP(i need those to craft UR125, so i usually craft them on quantity)
3. QR18 UR125 BP (trying to get this BP to a serious QR, but its my BP and gave me loads of successes already, so i kinda like it, quantity all the way!)
4. Qr100 Jester D-1 Blueprint (great for the residue gamble and a decent Bp to skill me in weapon crafting)

Movement:
1. VTOL MK2
2. TP chip level 2

Mindforce:
1. NeoPsion 55 Mindforce Implant
2. Pyrokinetic chips upto Pyro Strike V (my defence against wannabe pkers)

GOALS:

Hunting:
1. getting level 57 BLP/dmg and maxing the CB29. less than 1 level to go.
2. completing Araneatrox and Atrox Quests for evade ( 40% done)
3. Commando unlock (12 levels hit to go)
4. completing Daikibas and Argonaut Quests in the process (35% done)
5. and of course... ATH
6. Advancing to Scip and Aurli after all this is finished

Mining:
1. Prospecting all Amethera and Eudoria again and getting the mining sage again i was before VU10
2. Getting some HP on the way
3. unlock miner within the next years

Crafting:
1. Max COS on UR125 BP
2. craft my own enhancers one day
3. maybe go into Apis crafting one day

Mindforce:
1. level 25hit pyrokinetic and see what that acceleration chip is worth
2. maxing Pyrostrike Chip VIII (uhm also in hit :D)
3. trying to avoid 1000 skillpoints in Gather Sweat ( a really tough one)

In general:
1. have some serious fun on the way

Skill Total April 7th 2011: 180990 HP:168 highest levels: BLP Sniper Hit: 58 BLP DMG: 56, Prosp: 31.9

Skill Total April 21th 2011: 182393 HP:169 highest levels: BLP Sniper Hit: 58 BLP DMG: 56, Prosp: 32.1

Last edited:
RUN 3

Peds spent: 171 (OA104)

Highlights: 52ped Belkar

OA104: 169.22

after MU: 215.65 ped (~127% average MU)

profit/loss this run: 44.65ped

profit/loss total: -361.32

Comments: globaled on the last bomb, the run started bad, but after like 20 bombs the results started to kick in again. I am really close to level 32 prospector now, am i over the gap? I am content with this amp, finally some light after 6 amps without global. Need to wait for sales now, would be foolish to turn to hunting, something says me i am not yet finished with this mining run...

Last edited:
RUN 4

Peds spent: 106.74 (100ped Loughlin Masher I // 6.72ped used on fap )

So i was waiting for sales with 117ped on my card... when i saw that the Argonauts started to global... i thought... actually i thought nothing, i loaded 100ped on the club and went out to the Argonaut fields. I expected the usual 25ped loss, but this run, Ladies and Gentlemen was the most extraordinary Argonaut hunt i ever made!

First of all when i hunt Argonauts i hunt them for iron only (and for the quest but thats secondary for me). I have killed tens of thousands of them in my EU career and before that hunt i was in the deep belief that they could not surprise me anymore...

It started with mob 3, when my Niksarium got sold and i was like grrr thought to myself that i was too impatient again, and could have gone out mining by now...

The first 31 Argonauts didnt give me one single stone of iron! I was like wtf??? So i asked the nextbest hunter i had on the radar if he still gets iron. He turned out to be Wiz from CCCP and he said that he still loots iron from them...

then it started to get a real fun run

Highlights:

mob 36 gave me this

the second last Argonaut of the hunt gave me this

which later turned out to be 25pec short of a global

fun enough? it comes better! I had never thought that a 100ped run that started with 31 no-iron-looters would end up with a my personal all time high in percentage of iron in my loot

all in all a crazy succesful little run!:yay:

Loughlin Masher One unlimited: 100.02ped
UR125 Fap used: 6.72ped

loot tt back: 143.01 ped tt
estimated average MU 102%

estimated total loot after MU: 145.87 ped

profit/loss this run: 39.13 ped

profit/loss total: -322.19

Comments: Okay i guess the Fap problem is solved or at least nearly solved! All i need now are robot laser optics, maybe some more Himi and Pearl Sand and i can click me a new fap.

I used the skillscanner today and in the process i found out that i not only going to level up quite soon in both prospecting and surveying, i will also rankup in these skills. I believe that this is the reason for the bad miningruns i had. I call it the gap. You must go through that or you must chip over it, but since i dont have money for the second option, i will have to do the 1-3 more runs necessary in both professions until my returns get back to normal (whatever that means)

RUN 5

Comments: So we have the gap problem and the fap problem! I decided to start out with enmatters, because today a lot of nice enmatter drops fell.

a)

Peds spent: 178.5 (1xma103, 111probes, repairs: 6.78)

Highlights: 3x X oil (-no pics-)

Returns:

amp 1: 169.03tt

after MU: 190.67 ped (~112.8% average MU)

profit/loss this run: +5.39ped

profit/loss total: -316.8ped

b)

After this gave a small profit and i ranked up in surveying (2000skillpoints) i said to myself that i dont have a lot to lose if i click my iron away! I still had enough on the card to make another mining run...

crafting session: 187 clicks basic Screws Full Condition

iron tt 71.37

returns: 2044 metal residue (20.44 ped tt) and 380 basic screws 15.20ped
total return: 35.64tt

profit/loss this run: -35.73ped

profit/loss total: -352.53ped

c)

Comments: Well another loss. The run was small but the % of the loss in compariosn to the full run huge (didnt bother to calculate). I havent seen an HoF in a lot of cycled ped, so i new it was near! Still couldnt say when it comes... I knew if i stop the pedpressure now, i will lose my ass, so i bought an OA104 and finished what i have begun the last days. Niksarium Mining.

Total Peds spent: 168ped (129 ped OA104, 39 Bombs, repairs+decay not counted in yet)

The run started bad, i hate to get VI on a OA104 run, but this is also a sign that something is around the corner... on bomb 21 i found this claim here

Highlights:

:wtg:

Returns:

OA104: 486.2 ped tt

i cashed the Nik in and kept the Belkar because another opportunity kicked in. A friend offered me a QR100 Jester D-1 Bp in trade for a OA103 amp. I bought him the amp and got the BP. My step into weapon crafting :)

Nik sold for 590.30ped after MU (129%)
Belkar tt 28.60ped

profit/loss this run: +450.6.73ped

profit/loss total: +98.07ped

:yay::yay::yay:

Comments: Back to green! And a new opportunity to craft some residue and get into a new profession. I doubt its a good idea to rely on long runs with this BP, but maybe MA tries to tease me into weapon crafting with a nice result. I should have kept some Melchi and i will need new iron. I still got the kinetic attack chip 3 from Argos and will try to squeeze some more iron out of them with their own weapons :) And i need to visit my Melchi spot again, who knows maybe Amethera is more nice to me this time... But i need to be good, only 8 ped left on the fap and only 33ped worth of residue in my storage... as i said, i will need at least 75ped of residue to risk a click or 2

Last edited:
(counted into the balance)

i needed some repairs and oil for the VTol for a total of: -44.51peds

profit/loss total: +53.56ped

(not counted in the balance, but will be counted/used in runs)

Assets bought:
QR100 Jester D-1 BP 123ped

other raw materials i needed to restock:
robot laser optics 10.50ped
Himi: 20ped
Melchi: 15Ped

Run 6

a) wont go into detail here, cause this was just a small enmatter run with 40 probes. I tried to get some Melchi but this failed. Return: 10.86tt//11.20 after MU
Profit/Loss this run: -8.20ped

b) Another extraordinary run on Argonauts! I tried to use the Kinetik Attack Chip III i looted yesterday to get some more Iron. I stoped the run after the third Argo which globaled. It gave me a 82.35ped CB19. Actually i didnt like the chip, but the return was pretty okay :)

Run size planned: 100ped total = 27ped (full tt Kinetic Attack Chip III) + 73ped of synthetic mind essence

tt Return after third mob where i stoped (inkl chip and synth ME): 178.30

Profit/Loss: +78.30

c) now it starts to get wicked like always when it comes to crafting on a bad day, with next to zero weapon crafting skills:eyecrazy:, but i wanted to try my new BP. I was up for a bit of gambling, still i tried to make the run big enough, that the chance for a Global/Hof or a nice BP drop was there. But this didnt work out:(

250 clicks full condition on Jester D-1 Bp, total spent: 253.56ped

Return: 147.05 tt (with 17 succeses) and around 100ped tt of residue

Profit/Loss: -106.51ped

d) finally i had all the materials and residue needed to click me a UR125. Too bad it happened on the fourth click! Esitmated loss over buying one: ~ -34ped

e) Later on i saw that HoF on small Leviathan, probably the first bigger one after Trishas ATH. I had a freshly looted CB19 so what? :wise:Commando does not come for nothing. I bought me a Tec40 Amp and bought ammo for all ped i had left on the card.

Total run size: 349.35 (CB19 82.35ped tt/Tec40 Amp 50ped bo/ 217ped ammo)

Total return: 209.69 ped tt (might probalbly be able to sell for 1-2% more, when stacks are big enough, i will adjust the balance when i can)

Profit/Loss this run: -139.66 ped

All 5 runs total: -210.07 ped

profit/loss total: -156.51ped

Comment: I got a new fap, made the first step into weapon crafting, made me ~60 skillpoints in weapon crafting and have enough ped left on card to go mining. If i can keep the pedcard above OA103 or MA 103 for the next three runs, i will probably HoF again.
Wish me good luck!

Last edited:
Run 7

Comments: 32 Prospector reached today (for the third time :dunno:). This time it shall stay in and i try to make my way up to the VRX-finders. But i wont do it now. No ugly gaps in sight for oremining anytime soon, so i will need this profession in bad days. In surveying i am just about to levelup to 22. Since i havnt seen any decent loot there in many amps i bet there is something comming soon. But if so, i put it on hold for bad times.

The new UR125 is crafted and ready for usage.

I made a deposit and started to hunt spiders again. I just finished the last 68 Aras needed to complete the 5k Araneatrox quest, so i hope i can log the complete 10k spider quest. Now theres no way back...

These first 2 runs were deecent! But i will show you the log when this Apis is finished.

So before we return to hunting the small run that gave me level 32 Prospector (for the third time:scratch2::yay:)

Peds spent: 176 (OA104 +39bombs)

Highlights: uuhh IX Platinum ??? nothing else
( -no pics-)

Return: 123.58 ped tt
Return after MU: 147.95 ped (~119.72% MU)

Profit/loss: -28.05

profit/loss total: -184.56ped

Last edited:
Run 8

A serious Araneatrox Hunt (4932/5k --> 147/10k)

i made 5 runs with 18,50,50,50,47 kills on Araneatrox. The first 18 Spiders run was to tier the gun and to bring my count to 4950. Usually i tier my gun on Atrox, but i decided right to take Aras this time, because i had 2 Globals in these 18 Spiders. After run 4 i finished the last 6 ped of the first Apis on Argonauts, which gave me 100 iron ingots in those 50 kills. (had a little crafting session in between where i used up the Belkar and Melchi i had left from the last crafting session. the 20 ped i won on Argonauts i lost in this run but i got some crafting skills for free and new residue), anyhow i counted it all in this big run.

Total Peds spent: 2365.78

Highlights:

Return: ~1678ped tt
Return after MU: estimated 1830ped (~109% MU)

Profit/loss: -535.78ped

profit/loss total: -720.34ped

Comments:
I use to make 50 Kills runs on spiders.
With a Tier 2 Dmg enhanced Apis Dante that is pretty exactly
52ped weapon tt,
60ped on Dante amp,
and exactly 300ped Ammo.
So when i buy a fresh Apis i use to pay slightly more for 100+ tier numbers on the first 2 Tiers.
My average fap decay is 7.28ped tt on UR125

Here are my repair bills on my EMine 5b armor for todays runs:

12.37 ped (18 Spiders)
24.62 ped (50)
23.01 ped (50)
29.54 ped (50) llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg*
20.10 ped (47)

Run 4 was not only very laggy, i had several respawns on me, once even 3 young spiders, which of course isnt healthy for the bill. While the loot in the first 3 runs was just great run 4+5 gave no globals.:mad: After run 4 my apis was down, so i bought a 56ped tt apis for run 5 and tried to squeeze out a HoF. This didint work out :( Since i did not want to TT anything i stoped when the Apis was broken.)

Last edited:
awesome log here! Thanks for sharing your up and downs plus opinions/advice:yay:

Good luck!

while waiting for sales...

Run 9

While i was waiting for sales i continued to skill pyro on Daikibas.

Run size: 100ped (comb attack chip II 23ped, Corrosive Attack Chip I 4ped, 73ped synth mind essence (though only ~33ped used to kill the comb attack chip)

Daiki Mission start: 3838/5k
After the run: 4164/5k

Comments: Too many mature-provider Daikis today, i can kill 400 young in a single run like this!

Return: 90.14ped tt
Return after estimated 3% MU: 92.84ped

Profit/Loss this run: -7.15ped

Profit/Loss total: -727.49ped

Comment: I think i will make 1 more spider run and see what happens. If its a win, its good, if not, i gonna prepare for some Daspletors!

Propper use of the Stryker rule

Run 10

Comments: If you are losing a lot, there are only 2 ways out. You continue doing what you do, till the tears run down your face and the anger about your losses reach ridiculous levels, so you want to eat your keyboard or smack the coffeepot against the wall, or you upgrade to the max and do the same (if your pedcards allows it). You can change mob though, that might trigger the HoF too, but dont downgrade! Every other option like downgrading or stoping or changing your profession will make you lose bigtime. The last 2 hours of this run i was on a streak, but dont ask about the unsuccesful 6 hours before that...

Ped spent: in order that i spent them
264 Ped Apis
46 Ped Dmg Enhancers II
345 Ped Ammo
75 Ped Dante Repair
300Ped Ammo
60.93 Ped Amp Repair
33.79 Armor Repair
300 Ped Ammo
29.44 Armor Repair
59.98 Amp Repair
27.05 Armor Repair

Total TT return: 1663.61 ped

Highlights: 9 Globals, 93.74ped tt Esi:wtg:

Estimated return after MU: 2824.40 (at least 169.77% MU) +24ped tt left on Apis

Profit/Loss estimated: +1283.19 Ped

Profit/Loss Total: +555.70

+ 24ped tt left on Apis. I have to post the pics in the next post, i am in the mood to use loads of smileys in this one! Happy HoFing everyone :)

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

edit sold: paints+extractors +7.99MU

Last edited:
Highlights Run 10:
:deal:

waiting for sales...

while waiting for sales, i made 2 small runs to fill up my crafting stock.

Run 11

a) Comments: i kept some of my oil and thyroid oils for a small run on simple I plastic ruds full quantity.

Run size: 59.35tt
tt return: 36.17tt

SIPR crafted: 45

Profit/Loss this run: -23.18

Profit/Loss total: +532.52

b) and i made a run on Argonaut witht he rest of my Apis. Like always i was looking for iron. Nice run, i loved this! Its pure killspeed, took not more than 15min in total. :eek:

peds spent:

110ped Ammo
25ped Dante repair
24.74ped left on Apis
9.89ped i charged the club with as finisher

134 Argos killed, now i am at: 2416/5k Quest

Returns:
iron ingot 245

return loot tt: 224.49ped :yup:

Profit/Loss this run: +54.86

Profit/Loss total: +587.38

still waiting for sales! I think i will make a mining run again to get me Melchi and Belkar, but this has to wait till after work...

Last edited:
I think this is a hint for me to start a blong also :laugh:
Good luck with yours Parlog!

I like that you include all professions here....really shows the whole picture. Thanks

I think this is a hint for me to start a blong also :laugh:
Good luck with yours Parlog!

i doubt that its like MA raises your loot for promotion when you make a log. Its more like that a log helps to evaluate the situation and decide things that make sense better.

I like that you include all professions here....really shows the whole picture. Thanks

Always remember its dynamic, more like a movie than a picture, much is based on experience, but this game is so dynamic that experience can make you do false assumptions.

7 good reasons to hunt 200 Drokas:

1. i hate shooting Droka, but in the end id like to finish the 1k Droka mission one day to cash in another attribute point
2. they loot robot laser optics, that i need for crafting UR125
3. yesterdays loot was awesome, so todays loot would have been crap anyway, so its about quantity hunting, not condition
4. Spiders do not global today, ive seen like 2 Globals in the 5 hours ive been on and all globals were low.
5. 200 Drokas or Troopers are the first mission for the Mad Prophet Quest. Solving it gives like 10ped tt rifle (a small step towards Commando)
6. The next mission in the Mad Prophet quest that i just unlocked is terminating 200 Legionaires and Legionaires are the bonusmob in my next WoF match ;)
7. Akbal Who?

Run 12

a) OA103 Oremining run for Belkar

Peds spent: 184.48 (121ped for the OA103, 56 bombs and 7.48ped repairs on the drill)

Highlights: - none -

Return TT: 83.76ped

Return after MU: 108.05 (129% MU)

Profit/Loss this run: -76.43

b) ~125 clicks Jester D-1 full condition :)wave:hey MA i craft weapons now, wheres my freakin teaser loot???)

Peds spent: 117.05 tt (its actually half tt half MU because i spent 5ped for 100 Melchi this time)

Return TT: 35.90ped (2 succeses but i have enough residue again for a click on UR125 and plenty of skillups)

Return/Loss: -81.15

c) 200 Drokas and approx 50 young to old Atrox (enough Apis left for 100 Spiders tomorrow)

Peds spent: ~624.08ped

Highlights: 2 small globals (52ped Droka Jaguar L gloves / 56ped Atrox) and i found the path ^^

TT return: 493.26ped

Return after MU: ~508.05 (estimated 103% on average)

Profit/Loss this run: -116.03Ped

Profit/Loss total: +258.91

Last edited:
Run 13

Comments: 2 more runs on spiders, one really good run and one with a small loss. The gun died at 397/10k Spiders. Sales are slow and i will have to sell all before i go on, to give a accurate picture of the MU, but this should be a profit. I got my second drop of brainoil in 6997 spiders young-old. I got another ESI and this should make more than up for the small loss in the second run.

Peds spent in order that i spent them:
134ped Apis
59.66ped Amp
300ped Ammo
15ped Ammo
29.63ped Armor
59.66ped Amp
300ped Ammo
24.56ped Armor repair

Highlights:

Return TT: 1084.35ped :wtg:

Return after MU: 1277.18ped

Profit/Loss: +354.67ped

Profit/Loss total: +613.58

Comments: still not all sold yet, but after redoing some prices i think my stuff will sell now.

Last edited:
Here... have a schnitzel... Peter Parker :laugh:

Reactions: das
hehe nice! going back up as I see?
GL with your Par-blog :D

Run 10

but dont downgrade! Every other option like downgrading or stoping or changing your profession will make you lose bigtime.

Hi,

I am enjoying reading your blog but I have a question. I see on tracker you got 31k spider a while back. Very nice. Later I see you depoed. Assuming you did not pull ped out of the game, what do you consider to be large losses?

More to the point not downgrading is the single worst mistake I see people making from my perspective. When loot sucks, I try to survive until I hit again which means limiting my losses over a medium term. i.e. Last Jan - Sept, I had a nice (for me run) with a couple of k tt profit. During that time, I maxed out 3 finders and moved from no amp to a 101 to a 103. All was well until loot started sucking... In the next 6 weeks, I had my worst streak of mining runs ever. Usually things turn around in a few hours, a few days or a few weeks and MA makes up my losses if I am patient. Not this time.

So I took a few months off mining and concentrated on missions and other activities. Now mining is back to normal for me.

Also, quoting Stryker isn't like going to help most ppl in game since he's got uber skills. In my view, that advice only helps Stryker because his share of the loot pool just gets bigger and guess who makes that grow?

What I do encourage people to do is to experiment and see what works for them....and track it if they are profit motivated.

Hi,

I am enjoying reading your blog but I have a question. I see on tracker you got 31k spider a while back. Very nice. Later I see you depoed. Assuming you did not pull ped out of the game, what do you consider to be large losses?

More to the point not downgrading is the single worst mistake I see people making from my perspective. When loot sucks, I try to survive until I hit again which means limiting my losses over a medium term. i.e. Last Jan - Sept, I had a nice (for me run) with a couple of k tt profit. During that time, I maxed out 3 finders and moved from no amp to a 101 to a 103. All was well until loot started sucking... In the next 6 weeks, I had my worst streak of mining runs ever. Usually things turn around in a few hours, a few days or a few weeks and MA makes up my losses if I am patient. Not this time.

So I took a few months off mining and concentrated on missions and other activities. Now mining is back to normal for me.

Also, quoting Stryker isn't like going to help most ppl in game since he's got uber skills. In my view, that advice only helps Stryker because his share of the loot pool just gets bigger and guess who makes that grow?

What I do encourage people to do is to experiment and see what works for them....and track it if they are profit motivated.

no more assumptions please, let the performance speak! You think i would be in good mood when i'd lost 31k ped in 4 months??? (was off in january, so 3 months actually)

I could write a long post, but just let me add another quote to the quote from stryker:
Dasouth said: The problem is not that many people play above their skill-level, the problem is they play above their pedcard!

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Interlude:

Here is some weird Rattexx math for you to chew on:

9500 = 19x500 = 7100 = 42.77% = 500/10k

Doing the Spider Mission is like climbing the Mount Everest and i am closing in to reach the base camp! A MM and the skills for it would come in handy, but i know i cant even handle a CB28 Dante with my turnover. So i stick to the combo that seems to work for me, at least when it comes to spiders.

Run 14

Comments: I knew that i have to go slow today, spending a whole Apis on Spiders might be too much after the recent succeses. So the first thing i did was to take care of my sales. I tried and still try to sell everything for Mu or really close to it. Then i did some missions. With the VTol i was finally able to get that freakin soil sample mission complete. Didnt shoot a single Eviscerator, my friends from D-A-CH-S had a decent loot on Evis today, so shooting in the crater would have been wasted money. After that i bought an Apis and had a really nice little tiering run on Guardian-Prowler Estophyls, so now i have all the 100mob quests complete. With the Apis at tier 2 i made 100 Spiders to complete the first 500 of the 10k mission. I didnt expect the HoF, but when i saw it i knew what it means. I had this often before and i call it a bye-bye-loot-HoF. It will get hard work to get in the good loot range of spiders again, maybe i am still lucky and get bigger HoFs now, but i wont bet on it, we will see. The third run i made still had a global, but was a loss. So i stoped today on spiders. I ran around meeting traders and friends on whole Calypso to get the ingridents of a receipt together, Tier 2 on my EMINE shins. I got the stuff really cheap! Thx again for all the help! In the process i stocked up Pearls and Himi, because my fap is soon going to swim belly up again. When i doublechecked the residue i saw that i need 10 ped more to make 1 click, so next thing i will do is, loading the Club for a Argonaut run, than clicking me a new fap. Since i still got 1/4 Apis left i might do another spiderrun tomorrow to check how my loot is...

Peds spent in order that i spent it:
270ped Apis
45ped Amp Repair
200ped Ammo
3.24ped Armor (Estos are really cheap, sweeeet)
315ped Ammo
70.05ped Amp
23.71ped Armor (for 53 spiders an excelent result)
60.15ped Amp
300ped Ammo
42ped 10x Dmg Enhancer I
26.37ped Armor

Highlights:

TT return: 1130.17ped

Return after MU: 1220.58ped (estimated MU 108%)

Profit/Loss this run: -134.94

Profit/Loss total: +478.64

Assets and crafting materials bought: (tiering will not count into the balance, only the crafting mats when i click them)
39.56ped Pearl Sand (UR125)
13.86ped Typonolic Gas (Tiering)
4.59ped Himi (UR125)
8ped (Armor Defence Enhancer II)
14.40ped Frigulite (Tiering)
42ped (Pile of Garnets)

:yay::yay:

Last edited:
Back