Mary Jane Blocked again

List all the naughty things you've done here, so we can guess what it was!!

No one from SDS reads this forum anyways right??

LMAO>>.....

I wonder when will MA realize that turning usual depositors into people running for the hills is not a good idea.

I'm not running for the hills Mik, i just needed clean underpants when i saw the email! :D

I wonder when will MA realize that turning usual depositors into people running for the hills is not a good idea.

Probably after the last depositor logs out of the game for good.

Riga Team and Calypso Conquerors are locked as well! (Or is that old news?)

I'm not running for the hills Mik, i just needed clean underpants when i saw the email! :D

im sorry for you, and i hope you got more pairs of underpants hehehehe

GL though, i hope it is a bug :)

The most fcked up part about this whole situation is, the servers are down, all these people are locked and MA has not told us anything. :scratch2:

sorry for the noob question but i must asked
what is selling peds outside? What does that mean? How does this work? I dont wanna do something and get in trouble, that I dont know about.. I dont think I do this I do in game trading thats all but wanna understand this. please help

I guess we are having a EU-free Weekend...

I made 2 trades one for DOA one for the Supremecy... because i sold rocket and i need gear to hunt nothing else...

Dunno who you bourght the stuff from .... If not a well know (not locked player) then maybe that is where you have to look.

If the seller did get the items with money from a CC fraud then all ppl that bourght items from him will be locked faster than you can kill a snable.....

After coming from job with 3 days off in front when i login my account was locked again explanation
"Your Entropia Universe account has been locked due to an ongoing internal exploit investigation"

After got 1 month ban i got final warning and all i do i have extremelly carefull and this happen.
I sold VTOL and rocket after return to game im doing hardly mining and i got block for no reason at all...

Thats insane...

{removed}

I got my account with last warning make sense i sell peds from outside game when i know and all of us is iligal?
This is a conspiration...

And how told you that?

Selling/buying peds/items is ABSOLUTE not illegal. You can send support to MA asking it. Its not recomended... but they will not lock your account.... atleast thats what support have told me in the past... maybe there is some new 2011 rule I havent read tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno who you bourght the stuff from .... If not a well know (not locked player) then maybe that is where you have to look.

If the seller did get the items with money from a CC fraud then all ppl that bourght items from him will be locked faster than you can kill a snable.....

A very good point indeed! that has gone down in the past too, they react swift and with no mercy. People unintentionally getting involved are normally opened up rather fast tho :)

Servers up.

Anyone unlocked yet? :silly2:

he bought the suprem off me and got a nice deal...
i am not locked it seems

so let me get this right. you had no gear to hunt with, so you bought a DOA and half of supremacy set (only 4 pieces so technically slightly more than half) and this was what you bought from selling the rocket?

correct me if i'm wrong, but you just recently sold your rocket, and now you're trying to sell supremacy and strikehammer already? i think you are more guilty of something than you like to admit, because nobody buys this kind of gear for such a short period only to turn around and try to sell it (through other players nonetheless) and get a deal closed in less than 1 day's time period.

it kind of makes sense now about you specifically being locked, the other people? not sure, but why would you be trying to sell 4 pieces of supremacy SGA and a strikehammer through some other guy named Pawel something and get a deal closed in less than 24 hrs?

here's all i know of the situation, briefly recapped:

I'm at Akmuul hanging out.
Pawel something from 'Calypso Traders' society comes in and says 'Selling DOA Strikehammer and Supremacy SGA armor'.
I chat him ask how much for armor. Here is the following summary of dialog:
Pawel: "Current offer 50k peds for 6 pieces" (was really 4 but I guess he made mistake)
Me: who are you selling armor for?
Pawel: good friend of mine, I won't reveal name though until tomorrow you will meet
Me: okay, well can I see the armor at least?
Pawel: no not until tomorrow
Me: okay, well how soon is your friend looking to sell this armor?
Pawel: must sell by tomorrow, you may win if you bid 51k ped
Me: okay well I can come up with 51k by tomorrow if I have to, you can write me as current offer
Pawel: okay I will talk to you tomorrow then

the next day:
Me: so is that armor still for sale?
Pawel: yes but I have made a mistake, only 4 pieces not 6 like I said
Me: okay I am not interested anymore thanks

but as you can see the guy wanted to sell the armor by what is now yesterday. that conversation I had was 2 days ago, and yesterday I decided not to pursue the trade any further. Anyway, think what you want, but I think it is quite clear that it is Mary Jane was trying to sell these items quickly and take what ped he can on short notice. I don't know what ever happened to the armor and gun, but I am glad I did not end up trying to participate in this deal because I might have wound up locked as well.

so let me get this right. you had no gear to hunt with, so you bought a DOA and half of supremacy set (only 4 pieces so technically slightly more than half) and this was what you bought from selling the rocket?

correct me if i'm wrong, but you just recently sold your rocket, and now you're trying to sell supremacy and strikehammer already? i think you are more guilty of something than you like to admit, because nobody buys this kind of gear for such a short period only to turn around and try to sell it (through other players nonetheless) and get a deal closed in less than 1 day's time period.

it kind of makes sense now about you specifically being locked, the other people? not sure, but why would you be trying to sell 4 pieces of supremacy SGA and a strikehammer through some other guy named Pawel something and get a deal closed in less than 24 hrs?

here's all i know of the situation, briefly recapped:

I'm at Akmuul hanging out.
Pawel something from 'Calypso Traders' society comes in and says 'Selling DOA Strikehammer and Supremacy SGA armor'.
I chat him ask how much for armor. Here is the following summary of dialog:
Pawel: "Current offer 50k peds for 6 pieces" (was really 4 but I guess he made mistake)
Me: who are you selling armor for?
Pawel: good friend of mine, I won't reveal name though until tomorrow you will meet
Me: okay, well can I see the armor at least?
Pawel: no not until tomorrow
Me: okay, well how soon is your friend looking to sell this armor?
Pawel: must sell by tomorrow, you may win if you bid 51k ped
Me: okay well I can come up with 51k by tomorrow if I have to, you can write me as current offer
Pawel: okay I will talk to you tomorrow then

the next day:
Me: so is that armor still for sale?
Pawel: yes but I have made a mistake, only 4 pieces not 6 like I said
Me: okay I am not interested anymore thanks

but as you can see the guy wanted to sell the armor by what is now yesterday. that conversation I had was 2 days ago, and yesterday I decided not to pursue the trade any further. Anyway, think what you want, but I think it is quite clear that it is Mary Jane was trying to sell these items quickly and take what ped he can on short notice. I don't know what ever happened to the armor and gun, but I am glad I did not end up trying to participate in this deal because I might have wound up locked as well.

When you start trade and keep items for years to make trade doing them many times per week you should know trader prefession is available in this game and can be very lucrative

Good luck m8

Maybe Osama was playing EU?

When you start trade and keep items for years to make trade doing them many times per week you should know trader prefession is available in this game and can be very lucrative

Good luck m8

yeah but you said you bought these items cause you sold the rocket. and if you wanted to trade for profit you wouldnt be trying to sell for the best deal you can get in under 24 hrs.

sorry for the noob question but i must asked
what is selling peds outside? What does that mean? How does this work? I dont wanna do something and get in trouble, that I dont know about.. I dont think I do this I do in game trading thats all but wanna understand this. please help

Peds can only be purchased ingame by direct depositing via credit card or bank transfer. There have been external scammers claiming to sell ped at a cheaper price, but those who fall for it end up with nothing! No player in this game would ever sell peds outside the game. It would be like an American telling a European, "hey, I have 100USD, I will sell to u for 5Euros! " it is just a scam that can catch out new players.

These lock outs are obviously a bug of some sort. We should get a formal response soon....I hope

Systems online

Not locked :)

yeah but you said you bought these items cause you sold the rocket. and if you wanted to trade for profit you wouldnt be trying to sell for the best deal you can get in under 24 hrs.

Well he is also trying to sell an overpriced Dome :)

Do a price check of the items to see interested buyers for future and use them for some months and knowing some people can be intersted is always good when you do a big investiment....

I gonna take a cofee

Good afternoon guys but i go somewhere dinner with my girl...
I have enought ...

Do a price check of the items to see interested buyers for future and use them for some months and knowing some people can be intersted is always good when you do a big investiment....

I gonna take a cofee

I have enought ...

so i guess that means we'll see you posting here again in about 5 minutes?

I gonna take a cofee

I have enought ...

Enjoy dinner And coffee

:)

Interesting, did travolta get a ban too, just another question, im trying to understand why now :p and so is everyone else hehe

and posting in this thread does no harm, people should be allowed to discuss what goes on in EU in this forum, free speech :)

RJ Rob

Not even Private Messages are private when the forum administrators and owners may very well be the same folks who conduct exploit investigations. I brought this up when the forum was purchased, but no one seemed to care.

I've grown to like this place, with its nice background and layout and all, but I wouldn't mind if we all switched back to EF. Not that I mind my PMs in particular being read, just the principle of what COULD be happening.

Back