Selling: My best wishes

should never have sold that MM ;)

Nope, BH can buy one back for a tenth of what he sold his for when 17 of them loot from Voluptuous Brazen Hussey Oober Buxom Whore Chick Viixens :)

Not buying unless they are either improved or modified best wishes :tongue2:

I offer
  1. one of Lykkes original ATH blessings, hardly used (from the time she was still leading CoL, comes with 5% tax for Lootius)
  2. one shattered dream (NOT broken!! :wise:)
  3. half a naughty joke (w/o ending, i'm afraid, my memory aint anymore what it used to be... i think...)
  4. BigBerthas left kidney :silly2: (you wouldn't want the liver, trust me... :laugh: )

I offer
  1. BigBerthas left kidney :silly2: (you wouldn't want the liver, trust me... :laugh: )

LoL :D
All I want in return is a cpl of beers then xD

Deal - but can i return it, in case BlackHawk doesn't take my offer?

Yeah sure, but i warn you... While training Krav Maga i got hit several times on the kidneys :D

Yeah sure, but i warn you... While training Krav Maga i got hit several times on the kidneys :D

Shhh, as long as you won't tell blackhawk i'm fine...

btw, you never get bored taking someones thread off topic, don't you? :laugh:

what tier is it?

Wishes bought are only worth the price paid.
Sincere wishes can not have a price put on them.

Can we please keep this thread on topic. Of is a sales thread.

My offer = a picture of the atrox egg.........

1 million peds!

Im in peaks trading mod mercs atm.. hurry up and lets deal

I offer you Improved Genesis Excavator

LoL :D
All I want in return is a cpl of beers then xD

Lol, you're a good sport.

Can I be the doctor? I always wanted a title, to wear a white coat, and use my TT knife to remove someones organs. :laugh: My mother would be so proud!

How about a trade?

I'll offer My best wishes for Your best wishes. :)

I have some nice offers in here so far. We will have to see who is good for the money. I could take 1M ped. I promise to do good things with that. :yup:

I have some nice offers in here so far. We will have to see who is good for the money. I could take 1M ped. I promise to do good things with that. :yup:

The new and improved Blackhawk mentoring system.

THE $50 A MONTH PROJECT

gl :p

narfi

I was considering placing a bid, but I can not afford to beat 1m.
Just in case that offer backs down, I have some questions as to the sale.

First: Are your best wishes unique? In other words, if I buy them, can you sell more best wishes later, or will I have a monopoly on your best wishes until the time comes when I wish to sell/trade them later?
Second: Skippie brought up a valid question, and I must further inquire as to the tier rates.
Third: Do you have an end date on the auction?

(L) or UNL?

I am confused tho, (L) or UNL? I hear the UNL have better overall return, but I haven't been in here too long.

thx. in adv.

Ossi!

i cant belive how much u can complicate some easy things!!!

so we have a winner? i want to hear those whishes!

I was considering placing a bid, but I can not afford to beat 1m.
Just in case that offer backs down, I have some questions as to the sale.

First: Are your best wishes unique? In other words, if I buy them, can you sell more best wishes later, or will I have a monopoly on your best wishes until the time comes when I wish to sell/trade them later?
Second: Skippie brought up a valid question, and I must further inquire as to the tier rates.
Third: Do you have an end date on the auction?

I doubt 1m ped is a real bid... my bid is real! :thumbup:

1: Best wishes are the best, any other wishes are less than best!...
2: I don't think wishes have tiers
3: no end date posted yet! :smash:

I would like offer you a trade for your best wishes. I will trade you my tier 9 good intentions.

You will not recieve a higher bid becuase as is well known, there is nothing so valuable as good intentions. In addition, these good intentions are UL and date back to the earliest days of project entropia, therefore they are exceedingly rare.

Thanks!

Blackjack :cowboy:

I would like offer you a trade for your best wishes. I will trade you my tier 9 good intentions.

You will not recieve a higher bid becuase as is well known, there is nothing so valuable as good intentions. In addition, these good intentions are UL and date back to the earliest days of project entropia, therefore they are exceedingly rare.

Thanks!

Blackjack :cowboy:

If you trade your good intentions will you then only have bad intentions left for the rest of your entropia days? :scratch2:

Knowing you are into mining these days, this might be tempting for ya,.

I offer you 1 x full OA103 (L)
if its too less, you can ask for more in PM and we will see if we can sort something out.

Back