Problems with Strike-chip?

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
All of a sudden I can't use any of the Strike chips.
It charge but when I'm about to fire nothing happens.
Anyone else having problems with this?

repare U'r MF implant :)
Yeah, had been nice if it were that easy, but no. :D

Value on implant: Check. (Otherwise it hadn't charged)
Right size of implant: Check (Otherwise it hadn't charged)
Right type of ME: Check (Otherwise it hadn't charged)
Value on chip: Check (Otherwise it hadn't charged)
Fire on target: Broke... :D

I think you forgot some words in your answer. :) I fill it out for ya:
I'm a n00b, I don't understand these things. ;)

It stoped working after VU 11.9.7

When used agains mobs drag the hp bar and click it or just click the mob. Be careful to be in range else you get a target not in range and need to wait another minute for reload.
In pvp i haven't been able to use it either.

It's the aimsystem that seem to be broke. The yellow arrow you aim with don't
activate, no matter what comb I try...

What a wonderful, kind and helpful answer.
You do realise the irony in the fact that you're derailing the entire thread, just to point out the misdoings of another person?

same for me too, no arrow appears, support said they are aware of the issue :) they probably need to flick the "activate arrow-ma-jig" switch.

Last edited:
Works for me at least in Twin octagon, only place where I use strike chips and where my ass is handed to me regularly :silly2:

Works for me too. Never had the arrow missing and i use strike chips often enough during last months. Maybe it was some temporary thing/bug.
Sometimes i shoot on target (at least i think so), waste ammo but nothing happens - no "MISS", no damage, no "target out of range", no "failed". Maybe lag-related.. :dunno:

Works for me too. Never had the arrow missing and i use strike chips often enough during last months. Maybe it was some temporary thing/bug.
Sometimes i shoot on target (at least i think so), waste ammo but nothing happens - no "MISS", no damage, no "target out of range", no "failed". Maybe lag-related.. :dunno:
It were fixed with VU 11.10. :) Now the arrow is back and I can keep getting MISS on
first shot... next issue, but thats a development mistake thou', imo... ;)

Still didn't work for me last night, but only kicked it up once and switched to gun, maybe try again tonight.

I had the "nothing" experience lately as well :/

Mine was fixed in this latest update, I hope yours was too :)

Back