Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

Can someone who is able to log into game confirm is wires are still lootable? and if passenger guns are rotatable?

New issue, all the textures from my clothing is missing.
Even in the item info it says No Textures.

Re-log, no fix, this is affecting other players.

Last edited:
Looks like they fixed one space exploit.

Wow, good update for Hangar owners and Motherships owners. I still think there needs to be more UL fighters though. Only 5 UL QUADs in game is stupid. I understand that Limited ships are good for miners/crafters providing materials, but bad when the price of the final crafted product is grossly overpriced. Let's hope QUAD BPs drop like candy now and we see more in space.

Anyone got pics of space mobs yet?

Some intresting changes with this Update but nothing about welding wire not being lootable so Frack you MA for leaving out probably the most important part thats needed.

Is it just me or are the changes to scanning HUGE?

:jawdrop:

Awesome news for those who unlocked Xenobiology, Robotology and Scientist already. For the rest of us these unlocks seem to be verboten now.

Edit: Maybe constant switching between two targets will take care of this nerf.

Edit 2: No it doesn't. Scanning for skills is dead.

Last edited:
Sorry, don't have pics yet, but found Cosmic Horror. They float around an asteroid like rock, about the size of a space station. Kind of floating Octupus. Took 600 damage to kill a young. Ship took 4 hits from 25-60 range. Still gotta figure out cost to kill these with (L) space guns....but the 1 ped loot I got doesn't even begin to cover, lol.

Think if you look for other asteroid type rocks and fly close to them you will find other mobs, but just a guess...

I filled in a support case on the bugged textures. All of mine are missing too.

In regards to Welding Wires, it looks like they got some attention in this VU. The graphic for them in inventory is now a 1x1 square icon.

In addition, this icon now shows up in the Tools section of inventory, not in the stackables section. Haven't tested with loot yet but if they switched its location in inventory, I'm hoping that means it is no longer lootable.

If that's the case, wonder why it isn't on the VU list...

My turret is also rotatable in my Sleipnir Mk2, even when there's no driver.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the changes to scanning HUGE?

:jawdrop:

Awesome news for those who unlocked Xenobiology, Robotology and Scientist already. For the rest of us these unlocks seem to be verboten now.

Edit: Maybe constant switching between two targets will take care of this nerf.

Edit 2: No it doesn't. Scanning for skills is dead.

buying es500 scanner tt+50 @ tp

cheers

ermik

Reactions: Mac
I filled in a support case on the bugged textures. All of mine are missing too.

In regards to Welding Wires, it looks like they got some attention in this VU. The graphic for them in inventory is now a 1x1 square icon.

In addition, this icon now shows up in the Tools section of inventory, not in the stackables section. Haven't tested with loot yet but if they switched its location in inventory, I'm hoping that means it is no longer lootable.

If that's the case, wonder why it isn't on the VU list...

This is in the release notes:

The Welding Wire is not lootable in PvP areas.

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2011/07/06/8001/index.xml

Hmm...don't think I'll be hunting any more in space. Cost is INSANE!!

Ammo used: 36 ped, loot about 7 ped

Both attached guns get decay when you get hit by mobs, so only attach the one you use. Haven't calculated decay cost yet, but there is gun(s) and ship repair cost. Plus you have to go land on a nearby space station every few mobs to repair the ship.

Early yet, I know...but balance seems a bit off here ;)

Both attached guns get decay when you get hit by mobs, so only attach the one you use. Haven't calculated decay cost yet, but there is gun(s) and ship repair cost. Plus you have to go land on a nearby space station every few mobs to repair the ship.

You can go land in a mothership and repair there too. So motherships will work as space hunting camps of a sort?

Now it doesn't surprise me anymore... the cost of the ingredients for the BP for quad fighter, and space thruster are not that very high! .. it'd be impossible to hunt those mobs with current MU and be break even or profitable. So, I'm guessing that there will be a lot of BPs soon to decrease the price.Now considering all the costs involved in space mob hunt.... it woould be interesting to see how much is the TT return.. and how long MA would be able to keep the interest of the players....

Last edited:
probably some kind of "cool down" involved.

Maybe, but the release notes does say exactly that a person can only give skills ONCE when scanned ;)

Maybe, but the release notes does say exactly that a person can only give skills ONCE when scanned ;)

yeah, but hard too believe they have a system too remember every player you have scanned or not :p

Did this just kill those expensive scanners totally?

Yes BIG thank you mindark for devaluating more items that people have paid lots for to acquire! Way to go! Keep it up! Jesus.
Brainless bunch of !@#$%

Nice update. :yay:

Clientloader.exe no longer unloading after closing it, it keeps running in Windows Task Manager.
Missing textures from some of my clothes. :scratch2:

Instant crash to desktop when equiping my UR125. :wtg:

Well there goes my xenobiology :mad: and I was relatively close, this scanning nerf is :censored:... not sure about the rest of the vu, space creatures and mhmm.. only good thing is making ww unlootable, and getting rid of the space station - recall ships cheat....

Seems not... :coffee:

Stupid update, now you can't get more "Scan Human" than there are players? :confused:
Oh wow didnt think of that. Thats just insane!! I can only imagine Kimmi is attempt to make himself bald by tearing it all out due to this nerf he loves so much... oh wait he is bald or his hair is a direct match to his skin-tone :).

Last edited:
LOL, Servers are down!Now, after clicking the client loader.. it says "Client loader is already running"... but in reality... none in the systray... or in task mananger.I guess they messed up bigtime!
EDIT: Well not sure any of you have this issue of "client already runnning"... it'd be really a big issue ... coz now i've no way of updating it....

yeah, but hard too believe they have a system too remember every player you have scanned or not :p

Remember the skills/professions change on avatars too :yup:

LOL, Servers are down!Now, after clicking the client loader.. it says "Client loader is already running"... but in reality... none in the systray... or in task mananger.I guess they messed up bigtime!

installation-windows-ie-17-restart.jpg

Depends what nice items they loot.

Now it doesn't surprise me anymore... the cost of the ingredients for the BP for quad fighter, and space thruster are not that very high! .. it'd be impossible to hunt those mobs with current MU and be break even or profitable. So, I'm guessing that there will be a lot of BPs soon to decrease the price.Now considering all the costs involved in space mob hunt.... it woould be interesting to see how much is the TT return.. and how long MA would be able to keep the interest of the players....

Actually, I could see them not dropping more bp's, and therefore giving the UL motherships and privateers a real purpose in space.

Back