Web developers check out this awesome resource!

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
On my site you can pick and choose just the icons you want to download by clicking and dragging them, it then puts them into one zip file for you, so no need to download icons you don't want or need!

http://icontoucan.com

If you like it then please share it with your colleagues and friends as it will help out its popularity a lot :)

Last edited:
On this site you can pick and choose just the icons you want to download by clicking and dragging them, it then puts them into one zip file for you, so no need to download icons you don't want or need!

http://icontoucan.com

If you like it then please share it with your colleagues and friends as it will help out its popularity a lot :)

And why should we "help out its popularity"?

Are you maybe {removed}?

And do you know that this kind of advertising is against forum rules and this thread will probably be gone by tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
And why should we "help out its popularity"?

Are you maybe {removed}?

And do you know that this kind of advertising is against forum rules and this thread will probably be gone by tomorrow?

So it's against the forum rules to show off your own website?

This thread is in no way against the forum rules.

Last edited:
It's not against any forum rules to post links to non-EU sites. (Unless it's recruiting for other games, and similar situations.) In fact, this thread is moved to the more appropriate WLWC (Web Links Worth Checking) section.

Though I must agree w/ Wizz that failing to mention it's your own site does seem a bit underhanded. Folks here usually have no problem w/ "Hey here's my new site. Check it out" But to imply it's just some "random" site you came across is a bit of false advertising.

So it's against the forum rules to show off your own website?

This thread is in no way against the forum rules. If anything the only rule that has been broken in this thread so far is by you (2.5), which if dealt with the way the rules state it will be then you should probably be expecting a temporary ban very soon.

a) You're giving away your RL name on the website you've linked

b) before you confirmed it, nobody knew whether my guess would be correct

c) a temp ban for what? copy&paste from the website you've linked?

d) maybe you get a ban, you're acting like a spambot here

It's not against any forum rules to post links to non-EU sites. (Unless it's recruiting for other games, and similar situations.) In fat, this thread is moved to the more appropriate WLWC (Web Links Worth Checking) section.

Though I must agree w/ Wizz that failing to mention it's your own site does seem a bit underhanded. Folks here usually have no problem w/ "Hey here's my new site. Check it out" But to imply it's just some "random" site you came across is a bit of false advertising.

Yes I should have maybe done that, although I don't want to take credit for the original site concept. It's not like it affects anyone though.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
What is silly is to place a link to a site that contains personal information, then get mad when someone asks about it.

But what's worse is bickering over the stupid situation.

Knock it off, both of you.

The real question is where are the EU related icons?

Back